/svg/ Shadowverse General

Ding on Dong action edition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/.
The expansion, Rise of Bahamut released on Dec. 29th.
___

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database/Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/g8OD1

Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing
___

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor UPDATED WITH BAHAMUT:

Link:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U
___

Updated card art package.
mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/
___

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Levi'd:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12135927
strawpoll.me/12143205
game-ai.jp/23084/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Suck my dick

need a concede

Cutest lego.

strawpoll.me/12135927

Bonus:
strawpoll.me/12143205

Second best cyclone blade enabler coming thru, make way.

Why are all female Gabriels so lewd?

If you're the ~10000 point master Garuda I just fought - thank you very much for the match, it was insane.

I had to overcome 3 copies of Bahamut, 3 copies of Odin, 3 copies of Themis, 3 copies of Curate, 3 copies of Cleric Lancer, 3 copies of Radiance Angel, a Cudgel, a Seraph, and some other miscellaneous stuff to finally end the game with 3 cards in deck.

need a private win pls you can concede when the game starts or finish it if you need the rupies
room number 65136

Make new ones please. I already voted on them yesterday.

Best girl

I think I've nailed it now.

smelly angel pussy

Oh my dic- bait

I made a mistake when I said it's autopilot. Roach players do have to consider their options. The real problem is that besides putting a ward down, there's no way to interact with OTK roach. If you have followers in play you can easily take out their fairies and such, but in the end they're still going to have enough cards in hand to burst you down, or they won't and they'll just lose. The non-roach player doesn't have any way to apply his skill to affect the outcome of the game.

Spicy new Daria deck w/ Conjuring Force and snowmen.
game-ai.jp/23084/

Who's the first
Hamsa?

You mean the shittiest?
Satan see more play too

>shittiest
>in a world where soul dealer, beast dominator, dragonsong flute exist

It's autopilot. Fabrics tokens, drop elf, evolve whatever fuck you want, roach.

Have you had any success with this deck?

0 cost Gelt is pretty good

Deck looks like shit. The other deck it's based on at the bottom of the page actually seems good though.

Goddamn I hate roaches, if the guy had a third evo point I'd have died.

I've been messing around with that bottom deck, it's really fun. 4-1 in unranked

>jeanne sleeves
the absolute madman

Zero cost Gelt is a total bro.

>that one douchebag who's still playing dickshift

Please fucking kill yourself you subhuman piece of shit. I want them to nerf Daria but playing against Dshift is ten times worse. Fuck Runecraft.

Vrooooooooo

that must have been the most boring, drawn out game in the history of shadowverse

fuck controlcucks

AWW SHEET, FORGOT THE DRAGON EMISSARIES

Yeah who wants games where you have to choose what to do in response to your opponent's actions, I'd rather just play against OTK roach and pray they don't combo me to death.

They usually just apply their understanding of how the deck works and what they will have in hand with zero costs from evolves, by turn 7. That is really why you tech wards in slower decks, but against aggro like daria or blood you usually die before turn 7 when you can do a triple roach and nature's (if you have that). There are ways to play against it, even without wards, such as keeping their minions in play so they can't combo with their zero costs.

The damage is just inconsistent, you can still win without the roach combo, but that's just your finisher and you still need to draw the pieces, drawing roach isn't hard but that is just one piece that is usually a dead card in your hand until you can finish off a combo.

just switch out the trails of light for emissaries

you don't need that card in your deck since the only time you will be discarding is to end the match

That's a match of skill and restraint, control vs control is the most fun there is.

That's what I did.

>t. unga shitter

Literally kys.

from my experience noodling around with seraph, dirt rune players are actually pretty good about playing in a more draw-go style
blood/dragon/etc players seem to expect me to roll over and die the moment they drop an odin, and lock up in confusion when I don't, but dirt witches (especially erasmus) have kept up a good pace of play

That's the flaw with rune right now. Daria, Levi, and Piercing Rune form an unholy trilogy that pushed a ton of decks out of relevance. The worst is, the latter two have made Dshift stronger so if they were to nerf Daria, Dshift would move in to farm anything that isn't aggro and has been moving closer and closer to consistent turn 7 wins.

Need a win but also still have some complete private matches to do so if you need one too let me hit your face.

How do those 2 decks work? I don't get it as I don't use Rune outside of dailies.

me too
let me finish this match

Don't worry I'm sure all the games will end by turn 5 next expansion with the way we're headed.

Playing Daria against roach, you're saying you should ignore their cheap followers? I was told you want to clear them because they could drop ancient elf and replay them for roach value.

I played against a deck like that as jo dragon and he filled his board with snowmen and couldn't play anything else until I killed him

Today I've played against numerous dirt Rune decks, some top 10 guy running ptp Forest, twice, and control Blood and Sword once each. Couple Darias and Roaches but no Bats, is the game starting to be fun again? Can I come out of my bunker?

>people still trying the discard meme in t2
Really made me think.

Long control games are the most satisfying thing Shadowverse has to offer.

No if you have minions on board they will just trade into them to clear their board.

You're not saying the true the ladder is only daria and blood source : /svg/

Thanks!

Dshift makes control unplayable and Daria makes midrange and tempo unplayable. Runecraft is really killing the fun in this game desu. I honestly like this meta more because my favorite deck is control sword and earthrite. I really hope they hit Levi and Piercing instead of Daria/Clarke.

And another pretty close game to add to my experiences today. Though I suppose if they didn't play this insane troll card they might have been able to actually win the game.

ancient elf is just one card
also it depends on how fast you think you can kill them
leaving a fariy up is N points of chip damage based on how many turns it survives to attack, clearing the board space for them is... usually +2 points of damage, 2roach turns seem the most common
so if you can threaten lethal in the next 2 turns or so, don't bother clearing, just push face and make them sweat
fight for tempo early on as tempo rune, ofc, but at some point you need to make sure they don't get to turn X

host again

You should be killing roach before their combo turn anyway as daria since they can't really deal with a lot of threats like that and they will have to use their evos defensively.

>try to play Sun Satan
>never draw my Sun guardian
>lose

I'm so fucking sorry I fell for this fucking meme deck.

Spellboost is a fair and balanced mechanic. This was all played in one turn.

>the latter two have made Dshift stronger so if they were to nerf Daria, Dshift would move in to farm anything that isn't aggro
so nerf levi and piercing? It's not hard, both jew logic (don't give full refunds for a legendary) and gamer logic should suggest Daria isn't the problem. If you're going to promote multiple rune archetypes, but nerf rune, don't nerf the archetype-defining cards, nerf the staples

>that faggot playing cblood with vania skin

Hope you retards don't do that.

Vania is aggro skin dumbfucks.

But Vania is a semen demon, it's only natural that she plays control when she can control my cock so well.

Urias is aggro
Vampy is control

Of course not.

Urias and Queen Vampire skins only.

I crafted the golds I missed for Dirt Rune today. Don't regret it a bit

Funnest, non-meme deck in the game. Pulls out wins vs Daria and Aggro but it's not as consistent vs other shit

homecoming NEEDS to be 6 mana

just clear the board bro

>6 mana
Just themis bro

But... it usually is. Today was pretty weird, I'm just happy I got to do my dailies versus different decks instead of the same aggro/Daria mix.
To be fair, according to Shadowlog, the first month and half of DE was exactly the same as this, except with Haven instead of Rune, I'm expecting the game to go back to a more diverse meta as time goes by, let's just hope it moves away from out-pacing Daria

I hope they bring back homecoming to at least 6 mana.

just themis it bro it's not hard

Just Themsis it bro.

The only reason to play it over Elana is because of OTK Elf. Elana is a better overall control deck honestly.

Try and stop me.

this literally never happens because daria bricks 101% of the time, it's perfectly balanced

just themis it anyway

>roach complaining about balance

>people playing earth rune with the tits mcgee daria shitter lady skin instead of master mage erasmus

Shit pisses me off the most.

My experience is quite the opposite. While it can occasionally beat both Daria and Bats when they don't get an unholy sequence of cards, it's probably not favorable. HOWEVER, Dirt trumps virtually every other deck in the game fairly easily.

>themis is a havencraft card
t. D rank shitters

just 0 cost homecoming it bro

Conjuring Force gives all your followers +1/+0 every time you play a spell.
Basically get CF on the board and then a zero/low cost Blade Mage/s and bunch of snowmen out, buff them up with cheap spells. The damage from cheap burn spells like Levi fireballs and Piercing Rune and the buffs from other spells, it has OTK potential.

Just Themis him my man
>Roach elf
>muh turn 7
I hope they nerf roach/gobbo at the same time they nerf witchtits.

Need a concede please.

r u for srs

How hard can I meme with this Dragonewt+AF deck?

>this new

just calamitous curse bro

Unless they kill them before you buff them up in your next turn.

>he only runs Themsis in Haven

What did he mean by this.

Seriously what the fuck is this shit? Daria can burn through their whole deck of 40 fucking cards before turn 10 even hits. 6 fuck gorrilion burn damage and zero cost fuckers pouring out of their anus turn after turn. What the fuck??

Just Cyclone Blade

Doesn't dirt rune gets shit on by control Blood?
In theory Blood has tools to win that match-up pretty easily.

I miss her.

He didn't have the cards in hand to kill at turn 7

Why is it always runefags who spend a whole minute on turn 1 only to pass?

wtf i love daria now

You stupid fuck.

Don't post lewd images of my wife please

dude fucking attack
i need the private matches

they gotta read their cards since they just got the deck off some website and don't actually know how to play the game