The Last Good Looking Corvette ™

The Last Good Looking Corvette ™

What do you want us to do with your opinion on which Corvette looks best?

ftfy

i'm not op, but he's right.

the c6 was the best looking corvette the general retards ever built.

this is clearly a fact, & i hope your autism allows you to see this.

looks so cheap and ugly

They all look tasty to me.

looks like you have shitty taste

C7 looks like edgy hotwheels shit

exactly, c6 a best

I like the body lines of the c6 best, but a corvette without pop-ups is a sad sight. C5 is my favorite

I see, this was just another thread for shitposting. Opinions aren't facts. I don't know if you've ever noticed, but have you seen how people rate the corvettes compared to each other? They usually aren't the same. Please go fuck yourself.

you know it looks bad when you can only post 1 angle lol

just because you have a disability doesn't make it my fault.

if you can't see that the c6 corvette is most aesthetically pleasing, you might wanna have a look at your family tree; stevie wonder or helen keller might be somewhere in there

hey there op, I see you accidentally posted a C6. clearly you meant the C4

C4 my favorite corvette gen.

>gm

>prefers that Gtr trash
Lmao I don't even like GM but you need to get your eyes checked

You know goddamn well that they aren't even in the same class.

V6 vs superengine????
The only thing that makes them remotely the same is the price and even then for a the price of a base model gtr you out the same cash amount difference of base gtr to the stingray and you can mod the performance of the gtr to smoke a Vet. Couple thousand more of play money and the gtr would destroy a Vet, where there is little room to play with when it comes a the Vet.

>I know absolutely nothing the post

>C7 looks like edgy hotwheels shit
Isn't that half the appeal? It's angry looking and overdone, but looks pretty damn cool too.

Would making the R35 put down quicker lap times than the C7 make it a better or worse vehicle? Using Burgerring times to decide whether or not a vehicle is good is a bus cuck move, but will competitiveness lead to better vehicles?

brutal

I can smell the bus rider coming off you.

this post reads like it was written by an 8 year old

See also; the average GT-R fanboy.

Corvettes justifiably appeal to boomers and Americlaps at least. The R35 came out of nowhere, and the only exposure most of the posters on this board would have to previous GT-Rs would be through vidya and that one R34 in FnF that makes no sense at all.

It's just prezo going through his mental break downs again. He's going to samefag a few more times before ultimately ragequitting from the thread.

Tfw you have to use a translator to type in english. I'm sorry my well educated friends, was my vocabulary wrong?

Yes, your vocabulary was wrong. "read" should be "looks".

FUCKING DELETE THIS NOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!11

kek, you called it Alphonse

Tfw you spend 100k on a supercharged corvette and nearly lose in a lap to a car with a v6 engine.

>nearly

The "only" good looking corvette you mean. And even that is a stretch because they all look like white trash jizz stains.

>costs tens of thousands more than a vet
>spend more to make it fast

this guy right here kek

I like the whole minimalist design of that rear. It looks like a concept car.

I honestly hate the way it looks. It's dreadful 2000s era anime styling is already looking dated. Personally I prefer the looks of the C5 and C7.

>the last good looking Vette is the first to not have pop ups

But that's wrong you fucking retard.

Very true. But the C7 is the first Corvette since the C1 that has a pretty good interior. Can't have everything.

Thanks. You saved me the trouble of correcting OP.

I love the looks of this thing.

exactly.

pop-ups or nothing

popups are fucking ugly