Electric vehicles are not cars as they do not run on an internal combustion engine...

Electric vehicles are not cars as they do not run on an internal combustion engine. Discussion of electric vehicles such as the Telsa belongs on /g/, as they are in the same category as segways. Please kindly refrain from discussing non-cars (such as the Telsa) on Veeky Forums.

>Fwd

Kek, can that even haul?

FWD has better traction.

A car is defined as "a vehicle moving on wheels" by the dictionary. And while I'm not usually one to vehemently jump to Tesla's defense like their endless drones of """car enthusiasts"""™, they are indeed a type of car. Regardless of your opinions on them.

Check out this neat car.

Do you see any fucking snow?

Huh!?

Pig hauler!

Automobile. Is a machine that self mobilizes itself. Cars are automobiles. Electric cars are still automobiles.
Automobiles are Veeky Forumsauto.

OK, how about 3 plu-...oh yeah, trikes. Ummm...4 plu-...quads...damn. OK well vehicles that move on wheels other than bikes, trikes, quads, other misc vehicles, etc. So...uh...cars. Cars are defined as...cars. That's correct...I think?

fwd dually 1 tons when?

Can I discuss my segway? It has wheels and moves by itself.

Why does that pig have such big balls

You see that man's smile? That pig has a lot of fuckin to do.

supposedly they also orgasm for 20 fucking minutes.

but in the end all this doesn't matter when you get turned into sausages and bacon

L-lewd

Must suck to know that cars will disappear in your lifetime then.

Sounds like someone got BTFO in a stoplight race against a Tesla

You wouldn't call this "the" Mercedes, would you? You'd say it's a Mercedes or a/the C-Class. So stop referring to Teslas as "the Tesla".

>eat
>shit
>cum for 20 minutes
>die painlessly
Not a bad life desu

teh nutshack

The tesla is not a car, it's a very large segway.

/thread

Why do you guys have to hate Teslas?

Your mother looks hot, op!

I want to shoot the pig balls with a bb gun

shoot your own