240z wont start after rainy night

Car is a 1973 240z, motor is an L26 running a single edelbrock carb (I've attached pics, can you guys identify the carb please). Car was running fine yesterday, parking it at night. Rained overnight, cold morning and the car wont start. Let it sit all day, still wont start.
Fuel line has pressure when cranking.

Is the choke on these automatic?

No idea except that on my car with an automatic choke (a Subaru not a datsun) you still have to turn it on. In my car you press the pedal twice and it comes on/engages

Looking at diagrams of this carb online, it seems like my choke isn't even wired to anything.

bump

I'm sure it's your spark spray your coil, distributor and plugs with WD-40.

As a side question: that carb looks big for a 2.6. How's it run (when running)?

Take a spark plug out, leave it plugged in, and let it sit somewhere that you can see it while cranking. Or if you have an extra plug or tester you can do that.

If it's not sparking at all check and scrape clean the dizzy contacts, but I've had condensers go bad in those a few times. Super easy to replace but test it before. Also you can check the coil as well.

Yeah that electronic choke isn't wired up. That's the little black circle on your carb. Did you try spraying starting fluid or carb cleaner in there? If it fires then it could just be the choke.

>tfw no 280Z to come home to

Why even live?

to clarify on (don't know how much you know), take the air filter off and spray a bit of carb cleaner in the intake. If that doesn't work you can mess with what I said here

I run a holley 390cfm on my 2.8l, works pretty well though I'm ditching it for some triple 40phh's

How in the hell does a 2.8 need that much carburetor?

Moisture in the distributor cap. Open it, wipe it out with a paper towel, reassemble

Most calculators will tell you to use between 300 and 400cfm for a 2.8l

OP here, check all 6 spark plugs, they have spark.

It actually runs great when it is running. slight hesitation under full power right at 3k, but other than that its fine. I'm thinking of going towards a four barrel EFI setup.

Choke isn't wired up, I took off the air filter. Its closed when I try to crank it. Carb definitely has fuel, it reeks of gasoline now. Maybe its flooded?

bump with more pics of my piece of shit that wont start

Just want to clarify
You're using the throttle when you try to start it right?
No one I know can start my carbed car because they don't have a fucking clue that you need to give it a little throttle to start it.

It has a pertronix electric ignition. Before today, it had never needed pedal to start up. I've been trying with throttle as well and that changed nothing.

Rule 1 of photography, if the point of the photo isn't that you're taking a photo of yourself, don't fucking appear in it.

40's aren't big.

2L race cars run 50's

This is god's way of telling you it's time for an RB swap.
You live in cuckfornia and have one of the few cars you can legally do it in. Make it happen. Leave period correct to the free states.