/dng/ - Dueling Network General

YGO General #2425
Cute Loli Edition

Last Thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/jpok5ejx0fvlu5k/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy-nopics.dmg
High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
Manual Card Updates (rename to Live2016 and replace the existing folder):
github.com/Ygoproco/Live2016

Useful Links:
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/
OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Tyranno's Rage (February 25th)
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)

●TCG: Pendulum Domination (January 20th)
●TCG: Raging Tempest (February 10th)
●TCG: Structure Decks Machine Reactor & Dinosmasher’s Fury (April 13th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP
● Read the cards carefully
● Lurk and read the archives
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12123070/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice game, yugibaboons

Oy vey! We get to play with the cards Konami prints for extended periods of time!

Here for YGO was a mistake

Xth eternal reminder that Red-Eyes is best dragonBro

So how do chemicritters play?

>hiding her cute forehead
HERETIC

Ugly thread.

like shit

Threadly reminder that there's 2 days left to vote on the ghost loli's official name:

strawpoll.me/12123070/

It's too soon to call this the ugliest loli, we have summer coming up after all.

So like what?

>inb4 qt beach loli ft bare tummy

Expect Ghost tier mediocre or ugliest loli.

Damn I actually reinstalled YGOPRO off this link because I fucked my old shit up and why is the card art quality now SO much better? It's crazy.

Ghost Ogre*

I always said that you just need to rename your pics folder into pic_hq but you guys never listen.

Dinosmasher's Fury is a fucking terrible name.

>previous list was April 11th to 28th August
>just under 5 months
>current list is nearly 5 months old

It will be out soon, I expect it to be within a couple of days. Just wait.

You all fail to realize the wasted potential of all this legacy support, support for recent archetypes and new archetypes in general.

As long as 4-6 decks dominate the top spot, very few people will actually care about all of these new additions and the culture will remain stagnant with very little reward in experimentation. Yugioh has the potential to be a flourishing card game, but without a structured metagame the shit vs not shit dichotomy will remain.

The only answer is to create a tiered metagame. Konami should repurpose their tournaments so that different tiers receive different prizes, this way no one steps on the toes of the players who insist on using the cream of the crop, but players who want to use other archetypes have incentive to do so.

It's the only way. Deep down, you know it, don't you?

Why her effect couldn't be
>You can target 1 "Zoodiac" card in your Graveyard, except "Zoodiac Cluckle"; shuffle it into the Deck, then draw 1 card.
Not even Rabbina and Ram are this useless.

Because monster effect that targets is running rampant and she's actually a "decent" counter against Zoodiac itself?

I cannot in anyway see it being possible to tier decks, plus then you run into the problem of people getting shafted by running a weaker version of a deck yet still being in the higher tier, granted they'd still get shafted currently

Well, look how many people care.

Reminder if everybody who used Rat was lined up and shot the game would vastly improve

Ugly lolies everywhere.

Is it worth making a deck around pic related incorporated with every battle trap known to man and Moon Mirror Shield to fucking humiliate your opponent?

Because they accidentally made Rat broken, and they don't want to restrict it before making money. If they make the rest of the zoodiacs better, it will literally be a tier 0 deck.

Absolutely

>relying completely on battle trap
>requires pot of greed

Where are those shitters who used to say to not build decks whith 40 cards now?

it IS a tier 0 deck

>I'm fucking stupid

Konami should focus more on supporting older decks instead of oversaturating the cardpool with a shitton of archetypes. Every pack nowadays we get like 2-3 archetypes and most of them do nothing.

what's the stupidest fucking monster to ever beat your opponent down with other than Avatar of the Pot?

If you're using elements of Barrier Beat and lock your opponent down first, you could put in retarded monsters in a casual setting.

>Konami should focus more on supporting older decks instead of oversaturating the cardpool with a shitton of archetypes.
Like Vanguard then? Sure, that sounds awesome.

Frog the Jam is my vote, there's something funny about a card excluded from every single frog card ever.
Fuck slime toad

Moki Moki would probably be another good one.
A piece of exodia would probably be pretty funny

I've never played yu-gi-oh before and I want to get into it, i found out that pic related was on the appstore, is it a good way to start playing ? is there a large community ? which boosters should I get ?

No, no, I'm saying that if she actually have a decent monster effect, on top of that overlay effect, she'll be another Viper.

Why Ram tho?

Tin Archduke

No no and no. Play ygopro, read the game's rules, learn the game's rules, READ THE CARDS and play against the AI until you learn the basic stuff

Do you even know what Tier 0 means? It means that it is the only viable deck in the game, which means that any other deck has no realistical chance of winning. There were people with True Dracos and Kozmo winning in OCG.

Because Lyca.

Dont play Duel Links.
Play World Championship 2011, Tag Force Special, or Tag Force 5.

So you are saying D.Rulers and EmEm weren't T0 decks because some other decks topped at that time, gotcha.

seriously this monster is so fucking retarded. I mean look at it, what is it supposed to even be?

There is bunch of non-Zoodiacs making to top 8 in OCG.

Destroy it using Drancia?
Revive Drancia in case you get Slumber'd then attach Viper you searched before?

How are you supposed to put him in field if your NS is mostly taken by Rat, or put him in grave to SS with Lyca?
Thoroughblade also takes your NS.
Is he supposed to be backup plan only or something?

Duel Links is trash P2W (or endlessly grind to win like cucks are wont to point out), don't play it.

If this is your only reference point, then I'm sorry.
88% of those is Zoodiac.

Kuriboh I ended the game with him too.

>accidentally
They knew exactly what they were doing.

No, something actually good.

I didn't build the decks man.
I know Lyca is the reason because people started using Ram after MACR.

Slime that looks like a toad

Like Seven Seas then? Because that's an old deck that became T1 with some few cards.

>or endlessly grind to win like cucks are wont to point out
What?

Do they actually use Lyca or is she mainly just a name so Tigress has a spare material to attach Ram?

Lyca allows T1 Natty Beast

Why would you want to attach Ram?
Is there even any relevant trap that target and worth negating?
Is Viper "protection" from battle not good enough?

No, something that isn't made for cuckolds.

It's a great game for beginners but it doesn't really teach you much about the new summons mechanics like Xyz, synchro, and Pendulum. On the plus side, best girl teaches you the basics of YGO as well as some simple strategies.

Age of Discovery is the perfect pack to start with since you get a lot of in theme cards for water monsters without being left with a bunch of off theme cards for different decks.

However, Legacy of the Duelist is a far better choice since you can play with the official Ygo rules (40-60 card deck with 5/5 zones) and get starting decks for the all the summoning methods (from ritual to Pendulum). The only downside is that it isn't free

Burns your normal summon and rat r4 to do it though.

But Natty Beast is good in their current meta, alongside Drancia.

And? Better than getting your field dark hole'd.

They aren't even using that X-Saber tuner.

What the actual fuck is going on with those extras.

If anyone cares

1. Any ideas for three R4 slots?

2. Gravekeeper's Heretic any good?

Oh, I get it.
>NS Ram/Blade discard Ram
>Bull search Viper, Lyca SS Ram, then Drancia
>pop one with Drancia if able, then if opponent attack/Slumber, revive Drancia with Ram and attach Viper
I'm a bit curious why they only use a single Tenki and 0 Galaxy Worm.

>Zoodiac 30.67%
>Zoodiac Metalfoes 9.33%
>Zoodiac Magician 5.33%
FFS, the Road of the King guy needs to stop this autism and just pool everything into Zoodiac already.
All it does is give people this false hope of the deck not being tier 0.

NO LIGHTNING
NO CASTEL almost

Tenki is limited.

I'm sure if you think really hard about why they use a single tenki you can figure it out

Tenki got lost instead of Triangle
And I guess Worm using the normal isn't worth it

>Gagaga Samurai for pure damage pushing
Jesus

YES

YES

FINALLY A DECK THAT TRANSCENDS THE RANK 4 TOOLBOX

THERE'S NO GOING BACK NOW BOYS

So is the future of synchro is mini engines like wind witches and speedroid?

>the rat cancer has evolved to hand trap format due to 5head loli's presence

What a horrible world we live in.

[autistic screeching]

Is this any worse than past formats?
I'm pretty sure old decks like Chaos Control, TeleDAD, Dragon Rulers, Nekroz and EmEm are all better than Zoodiacs, it's just that ever since DUEA-THSF, we've been stuck in this odd power vacuum of underpowered decks from the new sets.

Indeed, and the worst part is the only motive to even play Synchro is if it's a super powerful card like the indestructible WW's Crystal Wing.

More than power is about having a ton of shit to fuck with you like barriers, solemn, hand traps on top of a super consistent engine.

Oh god the maxed out 5heads, Ogres and C's, before you even count Kaijus

Say goodbye to that consistency nerd. And no I won't accept the Bull as a substitute

Yes when 90%+ decks are Rat.dek and it's handful of variants. Hell, even D R A G O N S at the bare minimum had to compete with Spellbooks.

You think Goyo Guardian, Stardust and DAD would still be hot shit in the current game?

>Hell, even D R A G O N S at the bare minimum had to compete with Spellbooks.
And that was better how?

Pretty depressing for synchro but xyz isn't doing better with it's new advances. So fusion is the one for the most part that is "balanced".

Remember when people complained about Synchros ruining the game?
Now it's the most pathetic of the four summoning methods.

Planeswalkers ruined the game.

Barrier Beat is the modern day Spellbooks :^)

>for the most part that is "balanced"
I was about to bring up the gorillion of boss monsters that are invulnerable or have armades or just shit that can OTK you with their mere existence on the field, but then i remember
-Dimensional Barrier is what puts fusion decks in tier 2 or lower
-You have to go to a -2 AT THE VERY LEAST to do a fusion for a boss monster

normal summon kingii
fuse with thing, summon thing
lost 2 cards, get 1 card
1 minus 2 is negative 2

>I was about to bring up the gorillion of boss monsters that are invulnerable or have armades or just shit that can OTK you with their mere existence on the field
And that's relevant how?

>Dimensional Barrier is what puts fusion decks in tier 2 or lower
I don't understand this meme.
Zod also only use one kind of summoning method, and they get fucked as hard as any Fusion deck when they met Barrier.

Whats the seekrit meta right now in TCG? I want to meme on some nerds.

because fusion summons are activated so you can just chain barrier and it's basically a costless Solemn Warning

>-You have to go to a -2 AT THE VERY LEAST to do a fusion for a boss monster
I thought we were in 2017.

Abyss Actors. Just maintain pressure and don't let opponent's read your cards less they find out how shitty they actually are.

>opponent summons rat
>activate barrier
wow that was hard

If you use shit like Kingii and Wolf you lost nothing.
Xyz left useless monster in field that might be exploited (read:Orichalc) or wiped clean next turn while Fusion material mostly stay in hand where it's generally safe from your opponent.

Only pure Zodiacs give a shit about Barrier. Draco or Eidolon variants can still fuse or in the case of Draco, still push your shit in.

Also unlike Xyz, Synchro and even Pendulum to some extent, Fusion gets cucked the hardest because not only are they locked out, but they also lose their Fusion spell in the process too. Combine that with current Fusion decks not named Eidolons being glass cannons, and it's no surprise why people say Fusion decks can never be Tier 1.

Do I have to run some gay metalfoe engine?

what are you trying to say

obviously barrier stuffs anything because it's dumb as hell, but rat cancer is supreme and does way better when it doesn't get barrier-ed. it's not like every deck is equally useless because of an unsearchable trap