/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Tentatively expect a beta in mid-March 2017

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

enbseries.enbdev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&p=75209
mega.nz/#!fcYkVQSA!opxlerWV_9m3fF57mr_wYnAbEhdPTlGnp2a_Jt1m3h4
mega.nz/#!zQIBGJAA!VN1aSbTNJ9JZ7kfO7VL2iBY0fADV7NvUXuEHnZqKILY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for non-waifu-havers!

first for adventure

>non-waifu-havers

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Excuse me sir, do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior FreeFlyCamSKSE.dll?

Hello Adventurous, Welcome to the Bannered Mare. May I take your order?

Sorry for the shitpost, I haven't been early in a thread for a while

how do i get delicious abs in SE
texture blend did nothing

You

So I am really having fun building my lake town.

Is that the mod where you take orders for guests and they rape you sometimes?

The same way you do in Classic.

Skyrim is finally complete!

Okay so I started working with Bodyslide today after asking for help a while back.
Right now I'm at
>Repeat for any armors or clothing you want to build
I don't have any outfits available, only bodies/hands/feet. How do I add an outfit to this list?

I just want Skyrim Special edition to be as good as Skyrim...
Is that too much to ask?

"my name is not adventurous, dumb goat!"

*smacks platter out of your hands*

It's a godsent is what it is I tell you

yes

You won't be having as much fun when it come time to navmesh.

It's pretty n e a t.

Is there any way to toggle it off though? I do a lot of set/getpos and it reads every e you type.

Yes

navmeshing is cancer

what is that

Your ideas intrigue me, ma'am, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Ya'll shitters need to stop waifu posting. seriously. Start talking about the next game and lore or leave.

Why don't you leave, fagboy?

Daily reminder that nobody here actively plays the game anymore.

Fuck off out of here.

Have a free (you)
Also i'm hyped for TES VI Alinor.

Install them?

Just hit R when you're done and it'll reset.

You should use multiple small pieces instead of sizing one up into a large piece. Less blurriness and you won't hit the lights per mesh cap as easily.

Not that I know of unfortunately. Just gotta do all your console command shit before tfc'ing I guess, or just re-adjust it. Kind of annoying but I ain't gonna complain.
The future
enbseries.enbdev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&p=75209
ctrl+f 'skse'

I've only been waiting for it four years, it'll be nice not having to rotate screenshots anymore

>FreeFlyCamSKSE
what

HELLO user-SAN!

>fantasy armor and character
>basic-bitch 'realistic' axe
You need to up your axe game son.

Why can't I do both?

No one wants the pissskin homeland

Oh no you see, I'm not making this in the creation kit, I'm building this in-game with mods like Tundra Defense and RTS in Skyrim.

The mods allow you to place buildings/objects and recruit settlers in an attempt to carve out your own little slice of civilization. All of this was built in-game and purchased with gold coins.

At the moment my town consists of 8 citizens including myself, and 5 armed guards. Once I gain the blueprints for a mine and general store, I intend to hire some miners and use the ore they harvest to fuel my economy. You see, the general store has the ability to sell whatever you place in a chest inside the building. In other words, I can make a profit without ever having to leave home. Beyond that, All I need to focus on is keeping my defenses tight and my citizens protected, along with expanding outwards as I gain enough funds to purchase new buildings.

I really recommend you guys try the mods out if you like city-builder gameplay. Its pretty fun.

I have them installed (through MO, as the guide said). Nothing but Unified UNP body options appear on the Outfit/Body dropdown.

Fantasy axes a shit. Bearded > all.

Are you running BodySlide through MO?

>when in ufo cam, press "Q""E" to roll the cam left & right
A great idea and a great mod ruined by the most retarded choice of key bindings he could have possibly made

Toggle hotkey when

Haven't had a problem with it.

spoonfeed me
the texture blender didn't do shit

Joke on you that save actually got corrupted.

Yes I am. That's step one.

You can use it while the console is open so you don't accidentally open your favorites menu or 'activate' something. Though that creates the lesser problem of accidental q and e presses when typing something in console.
Hopefully soon.

What armor are you trying to use?

It's the most logical choice in regards to the WASD keys.

oh, so it's just waifufaggotry shit

literally waht is wrong with those keybind you massive cocksucking shitskin

If mods did their jobs of enforcing the nsfw rule, even if only on big things like bare nipples and pussy lips, and perma'd or at least longbanned repeat offfenders, most waifufags wouldn't be able to post, and "coincidentally" a lot of the shitposting would magically disappear.
But that won't happen, I can only dream.

That should have been obvious just from the name, if you weren't so dumb.

Does it matter? I have hundreds of outfits installed and none of them are showing up.

What tatts are those?

Or sceneryfaggotry, or actionfaggotry, you can use it for literally any shot. Unless you're a chump toasterfag, of course.

>"coincidentally" a lot of the shitposting would magically disappear.
Man you're so naive.

:^)
>being this mad

You installed hundreds of outfits with BodySlide support, but you don't know how to use BodySlide?

Too bad we'd constantly fall off the back end of the board like /fog/ if that were the case.

It's for screenshotting. You can be a landscape, architecture, adventure, or sceneryfag and still get use out of it.

And /fog/ is still 90% shitposting, even without waifus.

And then you wouldn't have a general. I hope that does happen sometime just so you see how retarded you are.

Literally everytime people stop posting screenshots, the thread dies.

>waifufaggotry shit

mega.nz/#!fcYkVQSA!opxlerWV_9m3fF57mr_wYnAbEhdPTlGnp2a_Jt1m3h4

mega.nz/#!zQIBGJAA!VN1aSbTNJ9JZ7kfO7VL2iBY0fADV7NvUXuEHnZqKILY

Exactly my point.
If someone's so against waifu-shittery, then it's only intentional masochism to stay here before the new game is announced/released.

>rather be cancer than dead
sorry you feel that way

>Bodyslide support
That's the key phrase you avoided using this entire conversation. What do I do if the outfits I want to convert don't have bodyslide support, like the vanilla ones?

>That's the key phrase you avoided using this entire conversation.
That's the thing you would know about if you bothered to read any Bodyslide documentation at all.

>What do I do if the outfits I want to convert don't have bodyslide support, like the vanilla ones?
Download conversions.

>1-2 salty butthurt assniggers mad cuz their waifus are garbage and now they gotta go all assmad

lmao pathetic

Is 2017 the year of the 1440p?

What's more pathetic than their shitty waifus is you complaining about it time and time again instead of just leaving the general.
Why do you hurt yourself so?

We had a new game.
Two, in fact.
But in typical "stop liking what I don't like", they were chased out. They did it with the good posters, they did it with the new games, they'll do it with new posters and later games.
Hell, look at morrowindfag, most he does is post his shitty stories and gameplay, but since he doesn't like waifus he gets added to the list of boogiemen to shitpost about.

u mad breh ??

LUL

Noice, I'll be trying this out later.

No one has mentioned him in weeks.

Also, he openly admits to constantly trolling. You'll have to try a little harder.

>We had a new game.
>Two, in fact.
No, we had one MMO which is so different it got it's own general, somewhere specific to talk about, which is arguably better and a shitty barely-a-game card game with nothing worthwhile to hold on to.

Regardless, you know full well I meant a new mainline game.

>all this delicious salt from the lonely neckbeard "I HAET WYFU!!!!!" shitter(singular)

my jaw hurts from laughing

Anyone have any experience with Derkeethus not being in Darkwater Pass at all? I scoured this cave for half an hour and cannot find him.

good overhauls, armors, weapons, etc. for Dark brotherhood.
gimme a list or something

>Also, he openly admits to constantly trolling.
>where are the proofs.jpg
>nothing worthwhile to hold on to.
It has plenty of interesting art along with some shit art, but no one here talks about it.
tg does sometimes, so I assumed I would see mention of it here since they're sister threads. But I don't.

read the OP you cuckold

>It has plenty of interesting art along with some shit art
There's only so much you can talk about art from a card game.
I would have preferred a spin off like Redguard.

>>Also, he openly admits to constantly trolling.
>>where are the proofs.jpg
You're either morrowindfag himself, or you're a hopeless newfag who has no idea what he's talking about.

But that's the problem, there isn't any talk here.
There was the initial imgur, then silence about it.

>people who like open-world RPGs have no interest in a CCG just because it has "TES" slapped on the front of it

Who'd have thunk