6. R33
Shit
Getting your head crushed by a boulder at the hands of ISIS
R34
R35

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_Skyline#C110
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how do i paint my r33 like that one forgettable guy from the fast and the furious

R33 and C110/Kenmeri. Fight me.

You get it crushed for max authenticity.

but paul drove a supra in that movie, and his skyline was an r34, and he died in a porsche

Not sure if sardonic troll logic or not, but the actual Big Bird R33 driven by Leon in the movie got crushed in 2012.

ah i wasn't aware of that, thank you

1. KPGC10
2. KPGC100
3. R32
4. R31
5. R30
6. R33
7. R34
8. R35

OP is not a fag today

I admit this is more correct I meant to switch R31 and R30

>tfw people only care about video game Skylines

At least we can all agree the R35 doesn't even qualify to be on the scale.

You're all actually so fucking retarded.

If you actually think that anything in the series is better than the R34 then you don't know a fucking thing about cars and need to off yourselves instantly.

The R34 is the peak of performance, power, and design for the Skyline series. Nothing will ever come close to it.

1. KPGC110
2.R31
3.R33
4.R30
5.R32

etcetc

The new GT-R is not a skyline, as stated by Nissan. This thread is invalid.

>muh GT-Rs that I've never actually seen before and never will see
>R35
>Skyline

Bus rider thread.

confirmed.

Also called Skyline
Skyline Hybrid
>>>Infiniti Q50
Production 2014–>Present
Assembly Tochigi, Tochigi, Japan
Designer Joel Baek (2011)

This. R34 was a truly fantastic car, hating it being a popular option makes people forget what started the fanboyism in the first place

Following the end of R34 production in 2002, Nissan announced they would separate the GT-R model from the Skyline name, creating an entirely new vehicle—though based on the same platform as the Skyline. This new car, now known simply as the Nissan GT-R, debuted in 2007 in Tokyo. Released to consumers in 2008, it was the first GT-R available worldwide, entering the North American market for the first time.

> they would separate the GT-R model from the Skyline name, creating an entirely new vehicle
>separate the GT-R model from the Skyline
>creating an entirely new vehicle

1)GTR, R33, R34
2)R32. R31, KPGC100, KPGC10

Reason being if you have things from tier one you have a reliable car that is capable of setting lap records, without mods for GTR and with mods for others.

skyline is overall a fucking legendary car series.

>2wd dynoqueen

Go suck on Paul Walker's rotting toes you fanboy fuck.

>revealing your inherent double standard

its still a goddamn skyline.
Same "fucks up supercars with pure engineering and technology" bullshit
same design.

Just cause people call it a dynoqueen doesn't mean it can be a scary as fuck time attack car

Exactly fucking this. Just because it got typecast for one role doesn't mean it can't do other roles equally as well.

No, it isn't.

>Same "fucks up supercars with pure engineering and technology" bullshit
So will a Supra or an E36 M3 with a small fortune dumped into it. The requisite for being a "Skyline" at this point is the nameplate, and the GT-R does not bear the Skyline nameplate.

>same design.
Yeah nah, you're bent m8. If all it takes is round headlights I ought to slap a GT-R sticker on the back of a Chevy Cobalt and rake in all the car grrrls at JDM meets.

Only it doesn't do them equally as well. It has potential to handle and put down its power well, but so does just about anything with enough spent on it.

For your average "I drive a MK4 Supra daily" purposes, it doesn't need to handle like a track monster as much as it needs enough grunt to pull itself along and shame a couple of expensive European sports cars and V8 muscle barges along the way.

Still better than the R35.

I never agreed with the "given enough money anything can be good" argument, not because it's necessarily wrong, but because it's meaningless. It doesn't refute or establish anything, it just posits a hypothetical absurdity.

Sure, yes, given enough money any car can be made to do anything. So? Given enough time, everything becomes an eventuality. What does either have to do with anything?

Should we go into Geo Metro threads and reply "with $100,000 this is the best car, lmao." No, because it's not a productive or interesting point of discussion, and this one centers around the idea that the Supra can do more than one thing well. Which it can. I'm not sure why or how spending money on other cars to do similar things well suddenly discounts this.

The cost-to-performance-potential ratio is all relative anyway, which I thought would be understood to be a given, considering what we're talking about.

Anyway, vroom vroom.

No you're wrong.
GT-R and Skyline are separate now
The Supra is not a Celica

R31 > R34 GTR > R34 GTT > KPGC10 > R33 > R32 > KPGC100 > R30

It's the C110, not C100. The C100 doesn't exist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_Skyline#C110

At least two people got it right.

a shitbox by any other name would be just as ugly

Your opinion.

And that busts the argument of "Supra can handle too". Yeah, it can. With shitloads invested into it.

It's easier to make a Supra go fast in a line than one that can take corners at speed. It's inherently better at being a dyno queen or a drag machine than a time attack car.

>It's easier to make a Supra go fast in a line than one that can take corners at speed

That's where the fallacy comes in. You can have it excel in other departments given an equal or proportional amount of money as would be invested in its "popular" purpose.

>current gen GT-R is pigfat compared to all the other ones.

The R34 tried to warn us, but WE DIDN'T LISTEN!!!

I love the R34 in that Bayside Blue. Absolutely beautiful.

>Skyline rankings
>R34
>R35
These two AREN'T Skylines.

P.S. GTS a best, GTR a shit.

because those other ones aren't meme wheel drive

everything else >>>>>>>>> r35

Wha- what about me guis?

>Durrrr R35 isn't an old shitbox so it's bad hurdurrrr

>R34
>These AREN'T Skylines.

what did he mean by this?

did you want it sold in the US or no?

>C10
>C110
>R30
>R31

top trim of those are RWD

I hate these Skyline threads (and Americans talking about them in general) so fucking much.

right, I was saying people only like awd skylines because for something they think that means its superior

>all these salty GM cucks badmouthing R35

Thanks for proving that R35 is one of the greatest cars ever made

1. R34
2. R33
3. R35

R35 is a fat pig. Styling was decent but could have been better. At any rate, I'd rather own an R35 because the VR38DETT is the best motor Nissan ever made.

Why so mad? Is it because you know that we're driving up the prices because we can afford to pay more for them? :^)

>projecting
tard

R35 isn't a slyl8ne though

>Slyline

Now we just need a nickname for the RX-7.

Sananna

>SKYLINE POWER RANKINGS

Ordered from worst to best:
KPGC-10 - Engine: S20 - Power: 160 hp
KPGC-110 - Engine: S20 - Power: 160 hp
R31 GTS-R - Engine: RB20DET - Power: 210 hp
R32 GT-R - Engine: RB26DETT - Power: 276 hp
R33 GT-R - Engine: RB26DETT - Power: 300 hp
R34 GT-R - Engine: RB26DETT - Power: 327 hp
CBA-R35 - Engine: VR38DETT - Power: 478 hp (1st gen), 545 hp (2nd gen)

What makes me a fanboy you gay cunt?

C10
C110
C210/R30 Tie
R31
R33
R34
V36
V35

C210's are an acquired taste and every nigger forgets it or under appreciates them. They are just a C110 in a different body
I did own a V36 before

I have one. But looking through the gross misinformation and shitposts you fucking fanboys spout is annoying as fuck.

Great photograph user.

>Be me
>About to post
>See "Skyline"
>See R35
>Realize OP is a fag

tanx, user

R30 or R31?

there are 3 cars on there that arent even GT-Rs

at least it has the S54 which is cool

I really hope R33 prices stay low as we approach 25 year legalization.

C-can i play, guys?

>not an R35

Welcome aboard!

GT-R Power Rankings:
R34 - It may suck, but it was ultimately one of the biggest reasons the nameplate had the recognition to go global. Also, it didn't completely suck.
KPGC10 - If this was comparing the GT-R and it's significance to Japan as a whole... but this isn't. However, this car started the nameplate and set the tone for all future GT-R's and Skyline's in general.
R32 - Put the GT-R on the map in regions outside of Japan and gave it it's racing and performance pedigree in a new technological era.
R35 - Showed the world that Nissan's GT-R was more than just a touring car with performance chops by stunning some of the biggest names in performance cars with it's prowess. Made the name a truly global one.
KPGC110 - Aesthetically pleasing, but altogether lost to the annals of time. Nostalgia for what could have been is all it really has going for it.
R33 - The collective "meh" of GT-R's. Bloated compared to the R32, lacking in technology compared to the R34 and altogether a capable but forgettable machine.

Skyline Power Rankings (Non-GT-R):
Couldn't even tell you.

Oh fuck i worked on this car.

I honestly wish they would make a GTS-T again. A Q60 coupe with RWD LSD, VR30DDTT with ~500 horsepower, and a manual or DCT would be nice. A Q50 4 door version would be pretty cool too. It would compete with the M3 and M4. Focusing on really getting their power steering right and ditching adaptive steering, unfucking their infotainment so one is for critical functions like HVAC and car information while the second screen is exclusively a head unit + navigation would go a long way to improving things there.

Literally a meme.

Do tell.

Aren't R33s already crash tested in murrica and therefore legal?

>R33
>Meh

It was a technological marvel compared to the 32 and a significantly more stable car for dem high speed runs. Definitely the most underrated GTR.

Yes, but legalization for crash safety is like 40k.

Even at the 25 year mark most importers don't think that you're going to spend the 60k that it would take to import one now.

It was, but only under the skin. The interior and overall design was very much a modernized R32.

Sauce? Proof? Detaials? Moar? Splain?

Why are R33 the lesser seen between r32, r33, r34 and r35? At least in the cities I've lived in never had any.

Because R32s and R35s are ubiquitous and mass produced. Not sure why you would see more R34s, though.

I see 33s daily, the GTR 32s are getting rarer for sure but all those base models are still kicking around (Like that stupid 4 door 4 pot auto with the ugliest front/rear ends ever) and the 34 was never sold in huge numbers so they're pretty rare in general.

R33 is unpopular. 16k made compared to 43k R32 GTRs.

As far as GTR production figures, 43k R32s, 16k R33s, 11k R34s.

The R34 was unpopular.

>production figures are solely proportional to popularity
>this is what Veeky Forums actually believes

That r32 sleek line, japanese design at the best

It's undeniable that people look on the R34 with rose-tinted glasses. People only really wanted them once they were gone.

Oh and inline 6 engine is far better than awful unbalanced v6

Too bad with the iron block it ruined weight distribution.

Aluminum I6, front midship configuration would've been interesting. It's a shame they went away from I6.

>tfw mercedes is going back to I6
Maybe other manufacturers will follow their lead?

1.r32
2.kpgc100
3.r34
9.r35
10.v35 or whatever that garbage is called

I think it was more that the r32 was made during a time where japan andd the global economy in general was booming so people could afford sports cars.

>S50, R31 and R30
>GT-R

Never existed, whoever made that is a dumbcunt.
Also only one mention of the C210 and Prince Skylines? c'mon.
C210s started the bosozoku sharknose shit

but aluminium isnt as good for holding boost

We can only pray people buy the merc inline 6 and it convinces other manufacturers to follow suit

Hypothetically how much would I need to deposit and pay a month on a 32 GT-R?

I want one sooooo bad

The R34 was made in an era where an STI or Evo was faster. It did not fix the oodles of weaknesses in the RB26 and still used fragile ceramic turbos. The ECU was shared with the R33. The brakes were identical. The drag coefficient was higher than R33. Weight distribution was still front heavy like the R33.

Really, the R34 at the time was not what it needed to be. It was the ultimate RB26 GT-R but the vast majority of those changes were easily added to the R33 because they were so similar.

Aluminum makes power just fine, look at the VR38. And balance matters more than pure power.

Probably about half down. I would be very cautious about buying these cars because they can easily become money pits.

>want one sooooo bad

You are too late. If only you were in Canada but the ones here are beaten to shit and thanks to being a legal import to Americunts, niggers here are reselling them at 25k fishing some gullible folks across the border. 3 years ago decent ones were like 15K CAD and converted to USD it would be a steal.
Wait till R33's get legal in the next couple years, you'll have a chance.

So what you're saying is, the R33 is the golden standard.

>not driving a R34 sedan for the ultimate shitbox un-sleeper

>not driving a R34 sedan for the ultimate drift car

Fucking Nomuken bro, how can you forget.

The r34 was the first one to have steel turbos