ahri best girl

>CLG lost that game

How?!

>you will never have a strong name like samson or magnus

>Art is good until you get to the hands

Tumblr in a nutshell.

I want Zirene inside me

sooo

we going to be seing some more mages in botlane since ziggs is beta or no?

xth for breast metal waifu

>14 posts early
>faggot in OP

Who would have guessed

Cute!

Dota 2 is better.

Uhhhh where is kiwikid?

no teamfight power

twitch just presses R and kills them all and there was nothing they could do about it because they couldn't kill the twitch
>just dive him
>ori shield, karma shield, and locket shield popped

CLG gambled with a rotation heavy comp but doesnt realize that it was a shitty gamble due to how safe and strong teamfight compositions are.

Posted it in the last thread but... Has anyone else tried that Bruiser Talon Top build that people have talked about? I just played it a few games and it feels pretty good you dumpster a lot of melees using your range, passive and mobility and mid/late game you just kinda use all your mobility to stick to the carrys. It falls off past 40 minutes but It seems pretty good.

I want to play with Orianna.

NA LCS LIVE NOW!

Have a good day anons.

The one thing about Tumblr I don't like

Most of them copy disney. Not learn from him, just copy him. Its where that dumb nose came from.

Malzahar support is a thing now.

I feel like Xerath might happen but I think its more oriented towards mages who can use lichbane.

*bot now

Azir bot is fun

if doto is better then why's it ded lmao

Daily reminder that it is THE most masculine thing to let another man cum inside your waifu and then use your penis to scoop out his cum and prevent it from impregnating her.

To this day I will never understand why the fuck they nerfed Jinx 3 times in a row and gave her a "compensation" buff 3 patches later by giving her the Runaas+Rocket interaction like as if that wasn't fucking broken as shit.

I want pre-Runaans-Rocket Jinx back so everyone can stop bitching about how broken it is when it wasn't even a part of her kit to begin with.

I still do not know why they fucking nerfed her when she had a 51% winrate to begin with.

ROFL

Literally who are these players in the DIG game? Xpecial is the only one I have heard of.

Is P1 our team?

no
unlike soloQ in a competitive environment you can communicate more intimately with your lane partner and jungler to coordinate a better draft and jungle presence to mitigate a potential ap mage pick in the bot lane.

its the reason why draven is rarely picked, because its a shitpick but also because its a gamble on the early game that very few teams are willing to take since its so easy to play safe.

>Ssumday
>Ryu
really?

its manly to be a cuck?

gotcha

>huhi is shit
>darshan is shit
>stixxay is shit
Yeah, how?

Question for the anti tattoo user(s?): Why do you care? What other people choose to do with their money/body is their choice/problem and theirs alone, so why do you give a shit?

user that's actually the reason your penis head is shaped the way it is.

best bfs~

I have, its alright just cause your top lane matchups are really good against the meta

but youre not really that tanky

but you can still oneshot a squishy with your full combo and be ready to keep going after so you can actually proc your passive on multiple people over just one like with the pen build

I just say build full ad if your team has a tanky jungle and support, but if you only have one tank then go for the bruiser build

what do you build btw? I went cleaver, ionians, titty hydra, steraks, and GA

>Zone out because this is boring as shit
>hear "keep sucking and sucking you in"

>not knowing Ssumday, Ryu, Arrow.
This has to be bait.

>Lee and Ashe damage

CLG

CLG

CLG

hey /lolg/ which champion should I unlock?

>he loves his le crazy girl xd harley quinn waifu this much

I don't see much complaining about her anyways. She seems like top 5 adc anyways(as she's always been).

>CLG and TSM both lost

Feels good. Hopefully C9 loses their next game too. Tired of seeing the same shitters represent NA just to blunder spectacularly.

You should go for INTERIOR CROCODILE ALLIGATOR

How about clean in with their mouth? Suck that semen dry so she doesn't get pregnant.

the fuck are you on about

go be a cuck somewhere else cuck.

>just presses R
He was pretty ballsy with his positioning and knowing what he could get away with. I can see why people say that Piglet is so good when he isn't tilting out of his mind.

Nothing wrong with tattoo's but having more than 1 or 2 by the time you're 21 is an obvious sign that you lack restraint, foresight and generally have a weak character.

I went Cleaver, Mallet and Deadmans as the core everything else was just kinda situational but I did try Edge of Night a few times and I liked it more than Maw desu. The core build let me stick to everyone pretty well just because I would go to the back line kill the carrys and just chase anyone else away. The cool thing is you don't lose deadman stacks when you wall hop so you can just travel all over the map pretty fast.

Holy shit you just blew my mind.

i'm fairly sure you are confusing "giving a shit" for "you have a tattoo therefore we know you're mentally unstable".

WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>Dota has more viewers after accounting for Chinese

LOLBABS

Not that guy but that is literally why your head is shaped the way it is. It's like a shovel or a ladle that can scoop out semen so that way you can pass on your genes and prevent someone else from passing on theirs. Know the reason why you get soft after cumming? So that way you don't scoop out your own cum from the vagina. Look it up.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

I haven't played since end of season 3
How hard would it be to get back into this shit now
Where would I find people to play with that could help me out a bit at first

NALCS is still going with DIG x P1, and FOX x IMT starting shorthly.

FOX x IMT: www twitch tv/nalcs1

DIG x P1: www twitch tv/nalcs2

I fail to see how having a tattoo is indicative at all of one's mental state

And what's with this constant judge-a-book-by-its-cover attitude? Are you just shallow?

oh, the more you know i guess

HUH
WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR?

What do you expect the champion to be?

dota 2 is better

can you do this in league?

>chinese people
>people who are practically automated machines working in factories, coming home to arranged marriages, crappy games and literal poison air
>counting them

shortly*
Words are hard, dude.

>picking IEM that nobody cares for numbers
>not worlds vs TI for a better comparison
t. dotard

>I fail to see how having a tattoo is indicative at all of one's mental state

here's your (You)

You won't know any of the items and like half the champions. But besides that, the game hasn't changed much. Just pick a champion you were used to playing and build recommended items for now.

midlane mage

I don't care, in fact I'm glad people get tattoos. It lets me know to avoid them

hope to god its mid, if not top

I wanna stay out of shitty ass bot, and jungle is boring

yi's q and jugg's ulti are similar

It's done.
Finally.
I can rest.

Kys vayne picker

I wanna say support just because we haven't had one since Tahm who was what, a year and a half ago?

You can judge humans pretty consistently by their outward appearance. Body language, clothing, way of speaking, hair, ect. We're just explaining why a tattoo might signal a certain personality. Not everything is a child's idiom.

>are you just shallow

I can see you have no argument so you're just going to try insulting me. Fuck off if that's what you're going to do every post.

>qt boy to support Ez
I'm fine with that.

its gonna be another faggot twink adc

I dunno about mallet, Talon seems more like a short fight kinda champ not a chaser since he doesnt get any benefits from long fights or on-hits

deadmans fast seems pretty fun tho

I still think hydra and steraks add a lot to fights tho

another item I was looking at was zzrot portal

Key word being "might"

Do they release champs based on role?

Riot's acceptance and support of the meta is worrying. They shouldn't design around a player-made meta.

>be huhi
>one trick sol shitter
>somehow got into a semi-pro team
>be so bad they dont respect me
>pick the only champ i can play
>fail miserably
surely this is the end of his career right?
random silver shitters could play better

Oi cunts guide me to how be the mest kassadin evur

Riot has been enforcing the meta since forever how new are you.

It's considered the "best" way to play League, so it became the standard.

>For those with sight, Teemo’s darts are blinding, plunging his victims into an abyss of instant night. But little known fact, for those without sight, his darts actually have the opposite effect! As his dart sinks beneath the skin, a world of color, shape and distance swirls before Lee Sin’s eyes. Everything Lee Sin had only ever imagined – the myriad shades of autumn leaves, the nuance of a smile trying to be kept under wraps, the stars blinking their soft twinkle above – dance together in perfect harmony. And then… it’s gone. The nothingness of black envelopes his irises, and once again, the joy of sight is snuffed out.

this is actually really sad and fucked up

>surely this is the end of his career right?
We have been saying this for six months now. He probably has Hotshot dickpics and is threatening to leak them if he gets kicked.

best* fuck my loli ass

They usually try to space things out just to appeal to the most people possible, aka not VGUing Warwick and Urgot back to back because they are both from Zaun. However sometimes they say fuck it and release Lucian and then immediately release Jinx right after

Gladly. I'll take the short way out.

Yes, there is a greater likeliness that someone might not share my values if they have a tattoo. Therefore I won't bother to befriend them.

When you see a crowd of black guys with saggin pants, doo-rags and chains, do you approach them and ask to be friends? No? Then you're judging someone by their outward appearance too.

>go to buy Huntress Sivir because it actually looks good and has amazing breasts
>it's not purchasable

>Flame on Fiora
WHY ARENT YOU FAGGOTS WATCHING THE IMT GAME???

Reminder to get your Mark of Fortune icon

na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/skins/lunar-revel-2017#/gift

Champions Bundle. Should be 975 if you own every champ.

But I already have the best icon

>League of Legends
>2-5 at 13 minutes

jesus christ this game is dead

goddam you fucking NIGGERS with their shit pick from NIGGERS.

Flame about to give Looper the biggest ass slap he's ever received.

>Out of context but i hope you answer cause i couldnt sleep now and its daytime for your timezone so thought to ask you .. could you guys please work on a champion with mastery over weather .. like lightining based (like Ao Shin) (or Storm from Xmen).. i really feel kenenn or janna dont capture this essence and the recent particles of Elementalist Lux in Storm form looked so awesome..
>Also any chance of making a spell caster mage .. like who needs channeling for evry ability but has high rewards .. like a real wizard who says few mantras and gather elemental power before casting spells ?

>some user actually asked this for me

I know youre here, and I love you~

literally who has opinion more at 11

who is good to watch on stream s for jungle, idc about their personalities or anything im deaf, just want a streamer that plays interesting jg champs

Not very new, season 2. I've never been ok with their support of it, though.

It just makes the game more rigid. If they'd do more experimental things like morde support every game would be more interesting and less predictable.

Do people hate Taliyah just because she hates Azir?

I have nearly all of them. I'll check it after this game.

Task mage champion with ball lightning ultimate WHEN?

what about a jungler that captures nodes like skarner, capping a node creats a wind that blows down the lane slowing enemy minions walk speed

They hate her because she's boring, ugly, weak, AND hates Azir because she's stupid.

Also, anyone who's buddy-buddy with Yasuo is on a shitlist automatically.