My GF fucked my car

I drive a 1987 Toyota AE86 and I've been wanting to get fix this car since forever as it's been a living nightmare to own, my father had handed it down to me when he purchased a new car and I was pretty excited when I first got it, but now it's an aging relic that I was hoping to restore but my girlfriend just ****ing ruined that. My GF was invited to her friends birthday party, her license was suspended due to a DUI and her car was sitting in the inpound so she couldn't drive there at all without me taking her. The cars accelerator was sticking badly due to the throttle body having clogged grime in it's system, it was pretty dangerous to even drive the car in that situation but she insisted on just driving it straight away and kept nagging me to take her as she was going to be late to her air headed friends party. I went in my garage and looked for some carby cleaner to clean the throttle body, in literally 5 minutes of me walking away she grabs a fcking hose and literally sticks it into the throttle body at full blast. I fcking raged and screamed at her and she just smirked and said to cool down. I'm 100% the car is toast and it won't even turn on. Whenever I turn the key it just makes a screeching noise and blue smoke starts blowing everywhere from the exhaust system. I'm actually fuming as it was my fathers car and she clearly didn't respect that.

She has a had a history of being impatient and that's one of the reasons she has a DUI, she couldn't be bothered waiting for a friend to pick her up from a bar.

Cliffs:

*Wanting to restore my fathers car.
*GF is invited to party, can't drive due to DUI

*My car is old and the throttle was sticking so i couldn't drive it

*She got fed up and was worried she would be late

*Went to clean the throttle body

*Grabbed carby cleaner from the garage

*Found GF sticking a hose with full blast water into the throttle body.

*Pretty sure the car is toast

Does cliffs=tldr? Lurk most faggot

Cliff's notes I think. Nigger is clearly new though, thinking we'd be baited this easily. Might as well said he got the car after his dad got an STI.

probably a bullshit story but here goes

1. drain the oil
2. remove spark plugs
3. get some kind of pump or siphon the water out
4. refill with oil and put a little bit directly into each spark plug hole
5. start her up

hydro locked my civic and did a similar thing to get it running again

The solution is clear. Take it to a mechanic and make your bitchy gf fork for the bill, then dump her

dump GF. buy blacktop . install blacktop . , and que up "running in 90's"

Op probably just copy/pasted a reddit story. Veeky Forums is not your blog/diary faggot

OP, she needs some fucking dominance. Now it's obviously too late, since your car is fucked. What you need to do is this:
- Have you car checked out or something, assess the damage and the costs
- Sit her the fuck down and have a serious talk
- Tell her what she did and tell her that it's going to cost money to fix
- Intimidate her into paying for the damage, maybe involve her parents
- Alternatively if you are living together and sharing funds, just pay for the damage out of your collective funds, she's so careless she probably doesn't mind

Also your girlfriend might have the mental age of a 14-year-old, which is not a joke by the way.

More like
> Pull spark plugs
> Turn car over by hand
> Watch water squirt out
> Drain oil
> Top up with cheap oil
> Turn car over
> Drain oil
> Top up with good oil
OP should do a compression check after getting the water out though

>my GF fucked my car
>getting cucked by your own car

>She has a had a history of being impatient
Just wait until you are married to her and she has community access to your assets to spend. Impatience plus disregard for consequences means financial ruin.

>she couldn't be bothered waiting for a friend to pick her up from a bar.

She's meeting other guys at the bar. Certainly other guys are hitting on her?

How have you not dropped her ass yet?

>capital Sage
>in the namefield
first day?

when you get to high school you'll learn what cliff notes are, btw

OP: get a new girlfriend

What kind of weak bitch are you, OP?

Step 1: Dump your gf immediately as she is clearly retarded.

sage goes in all fields, newfriend, but I agree capital is stupid.

TROLL THREAD DO NOT RESPOND

So what I get out of this is that the car was not running when this happened.

Therefore you DO NOT try to crank it.....

Obviously you get the water out of it BEFORE cranking,

if it were in all fields it would be in the post as well as the options (thread got bumped by his dumb ass trying to sage properly)

THIS. OP ya dun goofed on that one. Couldve saved the engine.
>time to dump the GF and 2jz swap

D U M P H E R
U
M
P
H
E
R

made me kek

idk whats more pathetic this new AE86 copypasta (its just a diff variation)

or people who are falling for it. (i thought this board was better) (i guess not)