Who did it better?

Who did it better?

>short beds
>crew cabs

noone

/thread

I prefer the D-max just because we have a hundred of them at work. The early Diesel Colorado's were noisey as fuck and burned oil badly but they have fixed that for the new model. Also the auto trans on the Colorado is far nicer than the d max

I understand the Isuzu DMax are awfully good Utes

>fuck huge trucks
>bigger than my 97 chevy 1500
Why cant they make small trucks anymore

Mitsubishi back when their L200 wasn't Fiat trash.

muh crash safety
cars and trucks are getting bigger, so the crash tests they need to survive are getting tougher and the only way they can fit more crash safety shit into them is by making them bigger

it's a neverending cycle

Google says the 1997 Chevrolet C/K 1500 is slightly larger than the 2017 Chevrolet Colorado.

Ranger

Any truck with a bed shorter than 6ft should be classified as a SUV. Yes, even mid sizes.

Where's the best one?

lol

>no tundra
get the fuck out

Alright right guys let's be real.
The Bedford rascal is simply the best if the best. Le crem de le crem.
>best in class towing
>best in class payload
>best in class engine
>best in class interior room
>best in class fuel economy

Tundra is a full size with mid size capabilities.

WRONG

Full size trucks have generally been the same footprint since the 60s, they only gained some height and frontal area.

It's a comparison of the GM platform you dingus. The toyota t100 is superior when compared to the tundra anyways.

>best in class at looking like a faggot while you drive that shitheap down the road

i didn't think anything could make you look worse than a general motors shitbox, but congratulations, you've found it.

D-Max, hands down. I've worked with the current and older gen. The old one had 450k kilometers before it was retired to a private owner who wanted a mule, and the current one my company has is fucking A. It hauls shit fine and the suspension doesn't make me suicidal.

i like those things

I knew a fella who had one of these when I was working in Surrey. He added in both sides "What a little" in that radical 90s style font.

I can't help but smile everytime I see the pic of the rascal posted in o.

You're right, RCSB is the way to go.