/elyg/ - Elysium General

Kind reminder that Druids are good for 5 man, always get a spot in raids and decent in PvP if you roll Feral/Resto or Balance/resto hybrid and actually learn how to kite. So stop saying they're worthless. Shit tier CC tho.

>Recent news
reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5okp22/explanation_for_20170117_downtime
forum.elysium-project.org/topic/33542-elysium-is-likely-selling-bis-raid-items/

>Guilds:
NOST PVP/PVE aka ANATHEMA/DARROWSHIRE aka OLD
Dead (avoid Veeky Forums guilds)
ELYSIUM aka FRESH
Horde guild:
ZETH'KUR aka FRESHFRESH
Alliance guild:
Horde guild:
/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Leveling Guide
Need a new one because the old one was worthless

>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463

>Leveling Specs
The last one was written by someone who obviously never made it to 60. Need a new one.

>Macros
wowprogramming.com/docs/api

>Addons
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/
shagu.org/pfUI/

Other urls found in this thread:

realmstats.net/Census/ZethKur
forum.elysium-project.org/topic/33056-risenui-post-disapeared/
youtube.com/watch?v=O-fk-t3qpTY
youtube.com/watch?v=jgTfg2Ry4cs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the only classes played less than Rogue on ZK Horde are Priest and Druids

What the fuck happened. I'm rerolling my warrior desu senpai

Shaman is like paladin except entirely useless and shit.

xth for hellground

Does anyone else read RFC as Razorfen Chasm and RFK and Ragefire Kraul

First for triggered zeth autists

Where can you see this?

Orc or Undead Warlock?

What are you smoking? Rogue is one of the most played classes along with Mages.

Orc lock is cooler and a little more unique.

realmstats.net/Census/ZethKur

Last census is 2 days tho.

9th for cute asian grills

>that civil chat
rolling horde was a mistake

>thread posted before 750 gets reported and deleted
>thread posted after 750 gets reported and deleted
Who is in the wrong here?

the zeth autist

People usually meme so hard in barrens chat because le barrens chat that they end up cringing themselves into being respectable players once they realize how retarded they are..

The thread posted before 750 was an attempt at general derailment/shitposting from an outsider.

I made this one and the last because enough is enough. Also the OP needs updating because some of the content in there had been shoehorned by some autist who had never played half the classes he was describing.

>things that never happen
what actually happens is most of them stay in the barrens for days and days of /played longer than they should because le edgy /pol/ twitch chat

What? That's what every chat looks like outside of barrens.

what guild to join if I am qt femboi trap?

>janitors think they can simply ban spergs like me

your server is dead dude, time to reroll on elys

forum.elysium-project.org/topic/33056-risenui-post-disapeared/

Oh wow, they deleted the RisenUI guy from the official forums because they didn't like his criticism on le reddits.

>moved generals
What you faggots mad that you're slavshit server sucks ass?

>Le reset my router after 5 min
>Le PWN Veeky Forums EPIN WIN
epic hacking reddit XDD

Hey BRo Better Watch Out Or I'Ll ddos U.............

Why is no one rolling Tauren? They're the only good guys in the Horde, honorable and care more than just flinging shit and chimping out on the good races at every occasions. How is this not appealing?

Stop flirting with my fucking Girlfriend Grime, I will fucking kill you

should I grind SFK for these or do I get better ones later?
I'm lvl 24 and the ones I'm using now have 5 int and 5 spirit

>Kind reminder that Druids are good for 5 man, always get a spot in raids and decent in PvP if you roll Feral/Resto or Balance/resto hybrid and actually learn how to kite. So stop saying they're worthless. Shit tier CC tho.

Is this true? Or am I being memed into a shit decision again?

>agility on cloth
why does gear like this even exist?

worst models in the game desu

they look dumb and have dumb animations

>male character
>honorable, fair fighter, makes it clear when he wants to fight you
>always helps his faction in need
>gives you a nod of respect when you both agree to share an area wordless

>female characters
>complete cunt, would try to murder people IRL if it get them HKs in WoW
>exclusively targets people who are fighting other mobs
>nasty to their own faction, narcissists that feel as if everybody exists to please them

only debatable thing he said was that they are good for 5 mans. lots of people want an ooc rez for dungeons, but it's still acceptable. also you can take a meme spec like ret pally or shadow priest for the rez if your group really wants it. rest was true though.

>on the good races

Go for it. Arugal's robe and belt are top tier as well.

So druids are actually good now?

druids are shit healers for 5 mans
always get spots because no one plays them
can be very good in pvp due to mobility
CC is garbage but you have hibernate I guess, so you can fuck with dragonoids occasionally.

it makes you faster :^)

>Some literall jew on fulchan makes a shitpost
>fulchan bans all ips associated with my area/ISP or whatever for a full month

wwwooooowww

In comparison to the other classes?
NO
on the merit that the OP has written about them?
YES

Some people say it's because priest originally had a monk dps spec but blizzard removed it but were really lazy and never updated the items.
so now rogues and hunters feel entitled to steal from you.

Shoulders from Razorfen Kraul quest are better
Also if you're a warlock you can do you Bloodrobe quest fairly easy and those robes are amazing if not yeah arugal's will last you until Doan's robe from SM

depends on what you mean by good. they're technically the worst healers but they're not bad.

Thanks I'm a mage though, which means I should socuf on getting things with high int right?

>tfw ganking redridge all day

>servers running fine

Server is great, hasn't been brought down by DDoS, and I enjoy playing with such a diverse community, its kinda cool playing with the Chinese

>In comparison to the other classes?
>NO
>on the merit that the OP has written about them?
>YES

Being good at raids/5mans and decent in PvP all at once sounds like Druids are much better than any other classes.

where the fuck are all the copper ores

I thought zeth was supposed to be fucking dead

This was my favorite pastime on nost 2015. Too bad my rogue got fucking erased.

In the game rift there was a 4th role for group content called support that was basically for utility, extra dmg, group buffs, and backup heals

Druid is basically the support class of wow. Not a great dps or healer but makes up for it by being able to do both plus having great utility when needed

Anyone who tells you druids are necessary is both right and wrong. While they are not needed per se their utility is so great that a good druid should always be considered for a dps spot in 5 mans and either a healer or dps spot in raids

>it's a "wtf how'd you get a mount at 40?" episode

in vanilla every class gets good value out of spirit especially while leveling but yes you should focus on +spell dmg and int more than anything else

Based on what comparison?

>blue BoEs in every slot

Based on that all classes are weak in one area except druids who apparently get all 3 gameplay choices right.
And they're also nice to level.

I'd disagree their utility in 5mans is pretty mediocre compared to the other classes, they fill a niche in raids and make good dungeon tanks.

>Blacksmithing/Engineering

>a good druid should always be considered for a dps spot in 5 mans and either a healer or dps spot in raids
Did you actually play them? A good druid is needed in 5 mans for tanking, not DPS. No one ever needs a DPS druid.

>Based on that all classes are weak in one area
What would these area's be?
rogues get invited to raids, 5 mans and do great in pvp

>got hunter, rogue, and shaman to lvl 10
>cant decide which to play
fuck i guess im working on all of them.

"No. Not tonight," Maditude cried as he buried his tears in his pillow.

"Oh yes, tonight. Tonight, just like yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that, and a hundred nights stretching before that ending at the day you came to live with me. Tonight, just like tomorrow." And with that, Snack removed his pants with a smirk. Usually, Maditude's parents and grandparents had been forced to watch, but Snack had killed them all and used their remains as seasoning for a new type of Pizza. Tonight would be Maditude's first night alone.

"Please, Mr. Snack, please don't!" Maditude gave out one last sob of belligerence, but the Memer tore off the young boy's diaper with no senses of regret. "Let's see, what do we have hear today? Is there a treat for me? I most certainly hope there is," said Mr.Snack as we delved his thumb and two fingers into Maditude's anus. Forcing them in until they were at the knuckle, Snack moved his hand around, as if he was searching for something. Then, his hand stopped, suddenly.

"EUREKA! I found it!" Removing his fingers, Maditude saw that firmly clutched in Mr. Snack's hand was a pizza slice that Snack had placed in there last night. Taking a lick, Mr. Snack declared "It tastes just as delicious as the day I made it, although I don't know how I got so much corn on the dough." Snack said the last line with a wink at Maditude, as if he expected him to laugh.

"Oh well, time for business." And with that, Snack dropped the gobstopper to his side and began to slide his PENIS into Maditude's now-loose starfish. Maditude let out a small tear and he began to grunt with every thrust. He must escape this madness. He must kill Snack. But there were no knives in his home, in his prison. There were no guns or swords or matches, or anything. Everything that was needed was done for you by Solaire.

>rogues get invited to raids, 5 mans

Yeah except you have to fight your way into a spot because all the edgy kids are rolling one whereas Druids are scarce.

I say a dps slot because a third dps is less important than a tank or healer is. Not implying you'd bring the druid just to cat dps or drop a moonfire or two and then sit afk
You can drop some dmg, heal the other dps while the healer focuses the tank, combat rez, and even if the tank dies you can go bear form and save your group from a wipe.

and the only reason their scarce is because they're worse in comparison.
you said all classes are weak in one area, this isn't true, the truth is druids are weak in all area's but one which is population where the less the druid class is known for is finally worth more. that's really it.
the other classes are better in comparison outside the niche druids fill in raids.

Druids are the best tank for 5 mans.

Also good luck in a raid without your designated innervate/combat rez/hotw slut

man i miss rift. i was a bard support main on there and i rolled a druid on here to recreate that support feel

sue me faggots

that's what disc originally was supposed to be and shit like inner fire and this goofy ass gear is an artifact of that old design

>Druids are the best tank for 5 mans.
this i agree with but it doesn't make how he originally compared the other classes true.

>Also good luck in a raid without your designated innervate/combat rez/hotw slut
Yes I did say druids filled a niche in raids if you somehow didn't read it.
>the other classes are better in comparison outside the niche druids fill in raids.
here it is again just incase you needed it highlighted

>>Vanilla WoW database
"Maditude, in a few minutes I'm going to place this in your mouth. I think you should like it, it's flavored with an exlusive mix of Maditude Bucket chocolate. Thanks for not wiping, baby." Maditude had given himself poor anal hygeiene in an attempt to scare Snack away, but Snack ignored it and facked him all the same, except now with more facials.

Maditude desperatly wanted out of this hell, and by now he was willing to go through any plan he could in order to escape. And that's when he saw it. Next to Snack's shaking knees was a pizza. Maditude moved his hands back as if to play with Snack, but as soon as he was close enough, he grabbed the pizza and swallowed it hole. The taste was revolting, but he had grown used to the taste and smell of his own anal production, so it passed into his throat with no problem. And in his throat is where it lodged.

By the time Snack had figured out Maditude was dead, he had already came in the young child's brown gateway, wondering why the child did not let loose a barage of tears telling him to pull out. Placing his PENIS in Maditude's mouth, he noticed the boy's flesh to be unusually cold and his tongue to be unresponsive. Facking him orally anyway, Snack knew exactly what to do with his apprentice. He called out to the poles and told him to take care of the body as they pleased, to which the poles chuckled and exchanged mischevious smiles. At once, he signaled for Solaire. Making motions, Snack spoke to him.

"Another one has died."

"So, what should I do, sir?"

"Distribute the false flag shitposts, again,"

"And then, boss?"

"Tell the world that my server is opening it's doors to the public after 15 months of moltenshit. And make sure only boys find the realmlist this time."

I was a mage, all I ever did was PvP (as pyrochon and dominator) and dungeons as warlock.

Warlock had really good PvE mechanics, you could remove DoTs from one mob and store them and instantly unleash them on the next mob, so you could juggle them like that.

And Pyrochon was stupidly fun in PvP.

Then they buffed Pyro and it became the best PvE DPS option, and then they started adding P2W RNG loot boxes for various equipment so I left and never looked back. Apparently it has like 20 layers of jewing and RNG now.

now that zeth is dead, where do i roll? Elys isn't an option, i am already way behind the pack.

tauren 4 lyfe brah

But what exactly is 'better' in a raid if it isn't being the first to find a spot along with priests? Your worth is determined by how much people need you to fill a niche and Druids are the best in that regard.

They're the best tank for dungeons and can also use their utilities and healing there to fill 3 roles in succession if needed.

They're not the best in PvP but they can hold their own and win if you're skilled. Unlike other deadbeat classes that will just be complete shitters against half the other classes.

Druids tick the most boxes and that's a fact.

120 HOURS

ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY HOURS

THATS HOW MUCH TIME I PUT INTO ZETH. THATS HOW MUCH TIME I WASTED ON A DEAD FUCKING SERVER

FUCK YOU WOWG, MARK MY FUCKING WORDS, YOU WILL FUCKING PAY FOR THIS. IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT, YOU'LL GET YOUR COMEUPPANCE

can you put a trip on pls

Just wait until the 31st for conan exiles
youtube.com/watch?v=O-fk-t3qpTY

t - shill

>level 52
>never see horde
>whenever I see one its in a group and get fucked up

whats this

>tfw also fell for the zethkuck meme and now I regret it

What level do you have to be to do alterac valley? I just want to experience.vanilla.av

you roll your tricycle off a cliff and die

you're their honor fodder now

>i am already way behind the pack.
I leveled a character to 60 4 month or so after Nost had opened you aren't behind any pack stop being a little bitch little faggot. You're literally in the vanguard if you roll in the first 2 months.

But you're probably the same shitposter who posts the same shit with this reddit meme along with it. Consider suicide.

reminder we're rolling on hellground

JUDGEMENT!

SEAL OF COMMAND HITS YOU FOR DOUBLE DAMAGE UNDER A STUN OR DISORIENT EFFECT WHILE BOOSTED BY CRUSADER DIE IDIOT GET CRIT FOR YOUR ENTIRE HEALTH BAR DIIIIE

report this shill

your confusing worth with how a class actually performs in a raid, it's like saying rogues and warriors do terrible dps in raids because their are so many of them in raids.

>They're the best tank for dungeons
but not the best tank overall
>3 roles in succession if needed.
this is really delusional, paladin tanks have a better time doing this than druids tanks do.

>They're not the best in PvP but they can hold their own and win if you're skilled
like most classes in wow.

>Druids tick the most boxes and that's a fact.
they don't though and it's not a fact, a fact is that many other classes do what druids attempt to do but better except for their niche in raids of which you don't even need that many to fill.

I cant fucking take this.

Is there any turtles in the 56-57 range? Im done with trying to quest.

Is there any reason to consider taking this over the 5% mana? 5% is jack shit honestly and I feel like having the option to use a shield would be useful in certain scenarios, pvp or otherwise. But I've never played shaman before so I don't really know what I'm talking about.

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SET UP DECURSIVE WHEN IT DOESN'T SHOW DUMMY CURSES TO SET UP THE UI FFS
HOW

Can someone tell me some mobs that will apply magic debuffs to me or something.

Why are you trying to copy cute poster? Your grammar isn't nearly as good and paladins aren't cute.

>but not the best tank overall
being the best tank for dungeons is being the best tank overall. There are no other uses for a tank aside from a raid spot that's basically impossible to secure considering they only need one out of 40.

>this is really delusional, paladin tanks have a better time doing this than druids tanks do.
Except they suck at tanking

>like most classes in wow.
Mages/Warlock/Rogues are on top, everything else is below. Tons of people run with exclusively PvE configurations on top of that. Paladins, Shamans, Priest and Hunter suck massively in 1vs1.

>implying there isn't thousands of these fucks floating around every single board
wew

>your confusing worth with how a class actually performs in a raid
A good class for a raid is a class that is needed for a raid. It's that simple.

Rogues are shit for raids because everyone and their mothers try to get a spot in raids as a rogue. You'll never get picked in the good guilds unless you have no life or suck someone else's cock.

aesthetic

youtube.com/watch?v=jgTfg2Ry4cs

Just hit level 10 on a new guy. Is there an alternative place to quest that isn't Barrens? Kinda sick of it.