What does Veeky Forums think of this game?

What does Veeky Forums think of this game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0VAF-4Er7_A
youtube.com/watch?v=kUynzHinbvI
gamebanana.com/textures/3591
youtube.com/watch?v=VX1PnHjyfcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Games are for degenerates.

Degenerates are for games

Sex games?

Are games degenerates for.

For Are Games Degenerates.

I prefer Most Wanted, the one before this.
Not the new one.

I liked how it had classes which made gameplay very varied. Muscle a best.

Touge canyon mode is the shit.

Police chased sucked ass compared to most wanted

You fags will never be riders of the storm with that attitude

fuck now i have to play itt

youtube.com/watch?v=0VAF-4Er7_A

the first NFS i completed
good memories
also dat feel when i glitched out of map, drove to a canyon and started a police chase

Will there ever be a game as authentically and gloriously rice as Underground 2?

Sure as shit hope so

I want to rice up that Hyundai again

>the only game that takes customization too far in some places and not in other places

Who the fuck installs aftermarket mirrors and colours them?

real og niggas

Yes Underground did it better

Seriously though, video games actually are for degenerates.

And what's even more pathetic is playing video games that are simulations of real life things. People who play shit like NBA, FIFA, and Forza/GT/NFS are the most pathetic of all gamers. Instead of going out and actually playing basketball, soccer, or driving a car, they're at home playing video games pretending to do those things.

It's embarrassing.

Fuck you its fun

or shitposting on a tawiwanese bamboo figurine forum

>simulations
NFS is an arcade racer, an inferior form of racing games, the true master race being Wipeout/Extreme G/F-Zero

Explain.

The football and basketball players you frequently see on TV trained since they were kids to be as skilled as they are today.
Forza simplifies any action (car related) you would do in real life. Want a bugatti W16 in a mini cooper, it can do that.
As for GT and games that are strictly circuit racing, its expensive and you'd be waiting for specific seasons to be able to track on famous circuits. Also, you can't competitively compete if you go with your DD or any car you care about.

The most important part: you can drive any car you want in racing games, even if its an ultra rare or limited run car like a 250gto or veneno

Yea lemme just buy a GT3 car and drive around the Nurburgring listening to Highway Star IRL

Better atmosphere, better soundtrack, perfect amount of tuning and customization
>but muh spinners and suicide doors

Underground 2 has free roam and more cars but Underground is the best streetracing game ever

Good customization
bit of lackluster police chases
not enough music for the races (damn orchestra shit)
interesting challenges
It's okay, say a 6/10 game.

You sound like you unironically use the word manchild as an insult

And I bet you're a manchild who still plays videogames past the age of 15.

Stop liking things I don't like
>le autism manchild babby maymay

Jeez what a fag

You are right m8, let me just buy a 911 with the money I earned from racing through out the city at high speed and cop chases while near missing the traffic at over 150km/h.

>what is renting a car
>what booking an appointment to race at a track

>track
Get that shit out of my face. I want to race illegally through traffic at high speed and cornering, not those """"legal and safe""""" tracks.

k what about this

Then go to some 3rd world country. Or go to Japan, where cops don't bother chasing you because you'll get fined with speed cameras.

I'm already in a third world country ;)).
Arcade games like nfs let me do things that I can't do in real life without risking my life or jail. What is wrong with playing it?

Because it's a video game. You're a man who I assume it at least in his mid-twenties. Video games are for children and teenagers. You need to grow the fuck up, and find a better hobby/passtime than video games.

Why are you so mad at people who enjoy things that you don't and don't affect your life in any way? Yes, video games are for children, I'm sure they love playing Resident Evil, Doom, Bloodborne, Hitman, that PEGI 18 sticker is just for decoration lmao.

LA was the best one, imo.

Don't pretend that the rating even works. They have it on there because it's the law.

Look, you can enjoy whatever the fuck you want okay, I don't give a fuck. But video games are just a waste of time, there is absolutely no benefit to them at all. There are so many other hobbies you could take up and spend your time on those instead of playing video games, and you can actually teach yourself many things.

But what do you get out of video games? You get to have fun until you get bored a few hours later, and then you do the same thing the next day, and the next, and the next. It does nothing to improve your lifestyle. You don't get any skills from it.

Simulations, but you can do things that you can't do in real life and survive.
I still play FlatOut because of the amazing crashes and explosions

I get you, but next time, don't say that people shouldn't play racing games, and instead fly to fucking Japan and risk getting fees.

holy shit, if I wanted to teach myself some skills, I would book a class and learn it

Why the fuck would I do something I don't want to do, just to learn a skill that will probably never be used?

>Why the fuck would I do something I don't want to do, just to learn a skill that will probably never be used?

You don't have to, that's the beauty of hobbies. You can pick what you want to spend your free time doing, and depending on what it is, you can develop skills from it.

>What is money

Something you'd have if you didn't waste it on buying video games, and the consoles/computers to play them.

ok seriously, how old are you, 35 to 50?

Yea but I'd have plenty of cash if I spent thousands on tracking a car.

I'd rather drive a real sports car on a track than a virtual one, wouldn't you?

Old enough to fuck ur mum

oh shit, calm down lad, my heating is already out of control, don't need your shit here

If driving almost any car on any track in the world anytime I wanted cost $2000 once, then yea. But it doesn't.

Then how come reading books and watching movies isn't a waste of time? Video games are for entertainment.

I'll miss Civic drifting

Same but the pursuit challenges were a hassle.

Most Wanted at least did something with the pursuit mechanics. In Carbon they're just kinda there, reduced to a minor annoyance from time to time.

Liked it. BUT:
Too fucking short.
Police chases were a fucking joke.
Any completed race would give no more than 1000 dollaridoos, good luck having fun post-ending.

Other than that: Touge racing was pretty cool, Drifting was great compared to earlier installments, pretty good customization (As far as I remember. Not NFSU standard, but hey!)

If I were to judge by the number of (You)s, I'd say you're a success as a troll.

If I were to judge by the idiocy of what you said, I'd say you're a failure as a human being.

Says the guy on the Internet instead of at a cafe

It's something called having fun user, I'm really sorry for you if can't grasp such a single concept.

But user, that kind of fun is for kids and manchildren!!!

But wouldn't the fun for kids be the purest form of fun?

but u need to get another hobby that cool dudes have, like chess or fishing

BeamNG is getting there but offhand nah cant think

I have several hobbies, from watchmaking to carving and vidya is still one of them and I can still have fun.

You sound like one of those people that do shit just because other people say so.

>MFW downloading NFSU and U2 now

Dude I was just being sarcastic

Don't forget to download enb mods and 4k textures.

i like chess

Incorrectly represents what underground street racing culture really is. They had to add Hollywood bullshit to it to attract Fast Furious fans.

Nothing more than pure racing; it never really was about drugs, making money, betting car titles or anything else. It's more about looking cool, having fun with your mates, fixing up cars to be better at the touge.

Leave it to Americans to try to change it to something that is isn't.

>betting cars

Exactly this. Don't know why this became a common stereotyped trope. I won't say I'm "entrenched in street racing culture," but I've been to a variety of underground meets, and betting one's car was never even mentioned.

If you're not racing for racing's sake, the fuck outta here.

Tier list utter bullshit

But it's the best driving Underground Era game bar the first NFSU.

youtube.com/watch?v=kUynzHinbvI

Unfortunately, people here in the west ate all that negative stereotype up. As well as the police. They are literally autistically living-out their Fast Furious fantasies in real-life. As such, the police have also responded in force.

So even driving a "modified" import is automatically associated with violence, illegal activity, drugs and the like. Not about enthusiasm, mechanical engineering, tradition, brotherhood, economy and automotive enjoyment in general. Just sucks and it doesn't help shows and communities like shitty CarThrottle or MightyCarFaggots portray it as such too.

this one?

gamebanana.com/textures/3591

Hopefully i got a good version

I just want Most Wanted 2005 remastered

>enjoy soccer
>its snowing outside and there aren't any indoor fields nearby
>can't play
>am the most pathetic type of gamer because I decide to play a video game of my favourite sport when I'm unable to in real life.
Damn didn't think about it like that [spoiler]you absolute retard.[/spoiler]

Because some books and some movies can actually be learned from and studied.

If you read classic literature then you can greatly improve your vocabulary, the way you write, and you can teach yourself how to identify the symbolism, themes, motifs, whatever.

And same with some films, if you watch movies that aren't made with just the intention to make money, as in movies with actual meaning behind them, you can learn something from them.

It was 2300 on a Tuesday night, why the fuck would I be at a cafe at that time?

Lemme just go out and buy a $400 000+ car and drive it on the Noburgerring when I live on the other side of the world

top tier bait tho

Rent the car, rent the track, buy a plane ticket.

Simple. Unless you're a poorfag.

youtube.com/watch?v=VX1PnHjyfcI
you're retarded

i tried to pirate but shit didn't work :(

Yes, because arguing on a Cantonese Macrame Advice Blog is such a good use of your time.

Why dont you get off your high horse

I still play it, its just that good.

Upset that NFS games dont have canyon mode. That shit needs multiplayer.

the nsx is also OP as fuck. Just do the challenge once u start a career and buy it. you can win tier 3 races with it. And Z06 is the best car to finish with. Acceleration is OP in canyon.

Game is also comfy as fuck but needs to be renewed.

w10 i got the Mr DJ Doulogy repack off TPB

After Most Wanted it was such a let down.

While Underground 2 had its flaws, it was unrealistic as fuck and i would like to see a semi realistic or more realistic game than UG2 but without so much rice, most wanted was the first one of those games that make the push to make you believe that people would street race in exotic cars and modified lambos.

However, it wasn't until Carbon that it truly enforced it.

I have to say it tho. It has some of the best customization in any game.

i liked Underground 1 better it jsut played it before it still holds up excellently

I wouldn't say its JUST the factor of NFS and F&F. There are a lot of factors out there. I dont think that in this scenario the real life tried to imitate fiction, but what ITS correct was that it was an unrealistic portrayal of the street racing scene. At least in UG2 you could take pics of your car for mags and the shit.

Someone could argue that people thought so bad about street racers and the police was being so hard on them from BEFORE F&F. Maybe something to do with the prohibition era? something to do with the 60's/70's? i personally will never know. All i am saying is:

Its never so fucking simple. So i wont blame need for speed and F&F.

I tried it and liked it too. But my first game when i was a toddler was UG2 and getting used to the free roam i just couldn't bear the lack of it in the first game.

I really do want to see someone make a semi-realistic physics UG2 or NFS MW mod tho.
Dat snoop dog x the doors song tho.

>But my first game when i was a toddler was UG2
nigger that game was from 2005 how fucking young are you?

Why don't you suck my dick.

Daily reminder that people born in 1997 are turning 20 this year

>7-8y/o
>toddler

Too old

I am also 20, cunt. Also around that age I fucking corrupted my bros Burnout 3 file

Well, our definitions of toddler are varied. I was autistic or had asperger back then so i had happy memories of drifting FWD cars and installing a turbo to cars that should already have a turbo from factory.

If it makes your nostalgfag happy, i grew up poor and before my PS1/PS2 i would play nonstop with DOS racing games on win 98 like Nascar, or Wipeout, and i think Outrun too

I once accidentally deleted my half-completed GTA SA save from my PS2 in an age in which i didn't even touch the story and i felt proud of it. I fucking cried about it. I never cry, but i cried about it.

26 here i feel old
halp
>Not emulating burnout
Welp i know hwat im doing tonight

>emulating

It was 2005 bro and shit wasn't on limewire

nigga i was emulating shit back in ps1 bleem windows me days

kys

>wasting time on 4chib
>richfag
choose one, cuck