Black desert online

Princess Edition

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/127134-patch-notes-january-11th/

>Mod Info if you put this here try to get it right goddammit gotta do everything myself
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Is it P2W?
yes, very

>Guides, guilds, and other useful info
>duplicates and outdated stuff just come on
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru (embed)
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E/mobilebasic

>EnHANCEMENT it's fucking >ENHANCEMENT< Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread.

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3qsMnEpF7yM&t=664s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

preemptive post boobies

don't make me or my wife's son the op ever again

>tfw I just bought something over the marketplace and now I fully regret it.

sell it back for full price

sell it again, goyim! free markets are the future!
just ignore that tax rate!

I'm still losing 5million. Why did I buy it god?

What did you buy?

idiot tax

take you lumps

I bought the Weenie Loony outfit. Already sold it though.

I want to fill Naaki with semen!

Am I able to play with EU players if I'm in NA?

If your processing is high enough is there ever a chance of double Concentrated stones/Black Stones in general?

no

>Come back after a long time
>Quest tab now has a 'suggestion' part
>Gives information on quests that reward inventory slots
>Go to do these, since I need more space
>Quest doesn't fucking show up where it says it is
>Only other quest requires a life skill rank that I don't have

Fuck.

>1000 hour play time reward is an appearance change coupon even though I can already do that as much as I want from my value packs
Gee thanks kakao.

I've always wondered if they are Jewish onche down low.

nope

some of those only unlock at certain levels and may be part of a larger chain of quests. Look them up

Should I bother if I want to have fun without spending a ton of cash?

For 10 bucks it's a pretty comfortable and worthwhile game. If you rush to/when you get to 56+ and you start focusing on grinding you might find it a vapid grind - especially so after you've explored the different grinding areas. Keep in mind this is a gook made game and all they care about is grinding. There's no western style dungeon crawls nor is there the holy trinity. The one saving grace to PvE is the combat. The combat in this game is top tier.

If these slanty eyed jews can just create some western style end game or PvE it'll go a long way towards keeping the population alive.

>As for Black Desert Online on other platforms, they are working on a PS4/Xbox One version but havn’t decided if the console version will share servers with the PC version

Consolefags infesting servers soon.

I'm a bit confused. I've decided to try the game, so I clicked the "7 day free trial" banner on the site
Problem is, I can't see how I actually now get into the game. I've signed up and validated my email, but all I get when I click the banner is the signup screen again, and clicking "I already have an account" just takes me to the home screen again.

How do I get the free trial to work, and if I'm misreading something and there isn't really a free trial, is anyone willing to send me a guest pass?

Click on the Account button and download the client.

got it, thanks

No problem, I hope you enjoy the game!

Also, you can extend the trial for another 7 days by adding a guest pass code

thanks for the tip!
while I'm here, is there anything vital to know when starting to avoid ruining everything? id even appreciate some videos anyone finds accurate/helpful

Take your time, the amount of stuff you can do is overwhelming so it can get confusing. Following the Black Spirit questline is a priority and you can ignore the green/crafting quests for now.

What happens if I enhance a weapon that has 0 durability?

And if I have 5 durability can I still force enhance if it requires 50?

Also, there's neat guides on dulfy.net if you want to mess with trading and crafting etc.

Guys, I'm level 53 Valk and still running around with a +14 Yuria. What should I be trying to get?

You can't enhance a broken weapon, it needs to be repaired first and no, you can't bruteforce an item with low durability.

You can only enhance so long as it has 21+ durability.

Should be enough to get you all the way to 56 and invest in decent lance after that, also get your armor to +15/PRI

I'm gay heh

heh

rip servers

Do whatever you want but if you feel lost and feel like you need to know where to go, just listen to your black companion.

Save your money for awakening weapon, maybe invest some money on DP if you are getting DELETED by Elric niggers or Sausan fucks.

Don't reply to me

DEAD servers
DEAD general
DEAD game

DEAD nigger storage

i just want to kill some pirates what the fug

Me laughing irl cause the avatarfags can't erp this weekend. Hahaha fucking fags, get what you deserve bimbo retard

>he ERPs ingame
what a waste of time

This. DEAD GAME

These

Still more entertaining that ArcheAge

>than*

Posted while listening to an English lecture in another tab.

Kys avatarfag

Poor man's bimbo ERPValk

This

Prepare to taste the strength of my joong bong art ....

중봉 강렬한 그림자 치즈 버거 공격 !!!!!!!!!!!

¶:0

These posts convey my feelings as well

post boobies

me 2 user

who wants to watch godzilla

Reminder that IC has an alliance with Sardine and the old EU Sardine and they're conducting organized shitposting in this general.

What's IC?

Inner Circle, a NA shitposter /bdog/ guild from times past, now returned in part.

Doesn't really seem like thread quality has changed so they must not be a big deal

t. IC member

yea because they came back

No I mean I've been playing for a month and the thread has basically been the same since I started. So either they never left or they don't really change anything

>old EU Sardine
don't remind me
the gm shitposted all day and whored himself literally for money, good thing he calmed down eventually

no they're not lol

Do you think you can lie and just get away with it, Naaki?

kill yourself

>Do you think you can lie and just get away with it, Naaki?

yes i can because i'm smarter than you

but also because if IC was posting collectively again, the thread would actually be alive

kill yourself

shut up queer

Dudes, homosexuality is gay heehee>.

*posts a picture of cyclops*

Kys avatarfag

shut up queer

What did you say?

kys naaki

youtube.com/watch?v=3qsMnEpF7yM&t=664s

shut up queer

Why did the inner circle faggots return? Why are they killing this thread? It was fucking comfortable just over a month ago even at slower hours. Now no matter the time it's spergs telling everybody to kill themselves. Nobody wants to post either because instead of discussion all they get is trash responses like everything you see above. Why?

End youre fucking life wannabe avatarfag

>calmed down
He wasn't that bad, made gameplay posts too, not at all like the new fags. But if you had been paying attention you'd have noticed he only stopped posting a lot once the new avatarfags came around. Now he's shitposting them in the shadows.

Does Golden Dagger have some hidden effect or is just for selling?

because they're spergs
they're subhumans with no empathy at all

It's for shoving up your ass homo, the money is in the show

because they're spergs
they're subhumans with no empathy at all

This thread was on the last legs of comfortable just over a month ago. Let's go all the way back to August-September for true comfy.

Blame the avatarfags, they upped their ante and antagonized the dormant spergs who snapped in response.

If we paste naaki's face over our characters can we then avatarfag with them?

No.

not unless your character looks like marie rose

???
There's barely been any avatarfagging let alone avatars in ages, besides those used on purpose to spite the sperglord

Yeah no. The wutch.jpg/drow elf guy and the other drow elf guy and milfsorc on his witch and the ninja and the this and that guy... They all post constantly or at least every day JUST to get attention.

And it's not good manners to purposefully post to spite someone, you can't argue with that. You see where it leads.

t. sperg

Fuck off sissy avatarfag
Nobody wants you here

lmfao

>wutch.jpg
Jesus Christ the fact that you even remember that speaks for your mental illness

is this a joke?

Uh, no? He posted that same image like 20 times and I took note of the filename, and nowadays he names all his images the same way. It's basic association.

I really do think the avatarfags should lay off for a bit. Let the sorry relax and the thread can continue. I don't know about the Inner Circle guys, so just let them be.