/mcg/ - Minecraft General: Under siege edition

Previous thread: We discuss minecraft, minecraft packs, projects, seeds, building ideas...
Share server stories and keep the screenshots coming, we want to see more builds!
If you develop mods or anything Minecraft related, keep us updated so we can give feedback.
Don't spam your server or discord here; use the list from the link below to advertise it.

>==[Links]====[News]==

Other urls found in this thread:

public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/trainserb2-autisticboogaloo
i.imgur.com/80FS9yi.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TRAIN SERB WHERE

Thanks for the not-fuggered thread anonkun

third for learn to have some god damn patience you spergs

Which lovely robot should I make?

MULTITRACK DRIFTING!

>That pic
Holy shit, I remember posting that one months ago, didnt tought someone actually saved it. Brings me back to that map.

s-serb?

Have some fucking patience, faggots these days can't just take it easy.
Willing to bet banana breadposter was niggerfaggot.

Just wait until train user posts the link to the fixed modpack and locks the pad. Go post on your phone or something until then. I dunno.

This for fuck's sake

>TRAINSERB 2 WHEN THO

Bitch nigga I played on the first one for nearly a year and a half.

Pull a number, get the fuck in line and shut up.

>Want to spend the weekend with trainbros since Im busy during the weekdays
>will probably have to wait till next weekend
feelsbadman

That hurts user. No I wasn't.
I was trying to distract the thread from arguing about it to do what I could to help.

Now you've just made more mysteries.
Regardless, people need to learn to embrace the comf and take it easy.

dont take that personally breadanon, niggerfaggot is just the etherpad username trainserb owner used, for whatever reason :V

Niggerfaggot as in the guy who runs the pad/server, not calling you a niggerfaggot for fucking with it

What mysteries user? Let's figure them out together.
I will admit I'm disappointed it isn't up, my buddy is going to be visiting later so I probably won't get to play tonight then. Oh well, Sunday exists. I'm sure Train whatever is doing his best.

Oh, I thought you meant you thought I was the guy fucking with it. Well that makes sense.

yeah exactly bread user, you are a friend

He's back in the pad, serb's delayed, something is fucked up

Explain Node Destabilizer
Do i feed my node until ready and then pray i win the lottery?
Or do i just mine destabilizer out? It does explodes when you do but not sure how strong and whether it has a chance to fuck node up anyway

bread is empty calories

it's true

fug

user i want to make glorious industry with you should the serb come up today

sure thing, but be warned im goin full IE autism, only using IE and probably TC golems for anything IE cant like farming, at least until I get to the moon, then ill do Opencomputers and buildcraft+ic2 shit there

Anons, I want to haul the fuels and products of your industry should the serb come up today.

i love IE, and am familiar with Thaum.
are you against TiC?

Different user here, mind if I help you too? I can help you trough the iron need of must of the machines.

i plan to make an assembly line from those imports, and export them through the train lines

Speaking of going to the moon, how does the space mod work? I didn't even consider it before. Sounds fun though.

You work out where your product is going and I assure you I will labor my hardest to get my operations up and running to facilitate movement.

Given Trainserb's ridiculous ore commonality, I should be able to get tracks laid much sooner than on Hoboserb

i plan to make assembly lines of IE assemblers to mass produce multiple tracks to help in that endeavor, connect all corners of the serb under our sprawling network of steel and industry

sure, you got any end goals? eventually I want to have excavators pullying out ores in different mining areas, then have a train haul it to a few arc furnaces to be processed and then routed by conveyors to silos, all powered by biodiesel made from farms ran by golems and fuel made in refineries.

Then Once I get to the moon ill have IC2 machines powered by a nuclear reactor controlled by opencomputers while robots farm and build more buildings with logistics pipes routing items around

>our sprawling network of steel

Yesss

I have no idea how mods work. I want to make a great big comfy farm and feed everybody with golem friends. When the time comes will you connect me to civilization?

how do some of you play minecraft without getting motion sick?
Cant go 15 minutes without want to puke now.
And two years ago shit was perfectly fine with me.

>When the time comes will you connect me to civilization?

You can bet I will make every effort.

Turn off view bobbing.

Thank you friend.

Was there a long period in that two years of just never touching a first person game? Because motion sickness in first person vidya is the sort of thing you hear about from people who've never played first person vidya usually.

I expect imports of mass seeds and melons when I start running low on biodiesel.

Also does anyone know of a good use for the bottling machine? I cant think of anything that I would want a production line to fill up something

44th for stumpserb

>I cant think of anything that I would want a production line to fill up something

I know a certain trainfag that will want to try beer distribution on a large scale if we still have the mod for it.

My endgoals are surprisingly kinda the same but instead of IE I plan on using Magneticraft and instead of IC2, Mek. Dont know if Magneticraft and Mek are on the modlist but if not I will go towards the same goal as you.

Man it's been forever since I've played minecraft with techmods, I need to read up on the ones trainserb's gonna have just so I can have some idea of how to focus my early progression.
Especially since trainserb nixes the starting books.

trenserb when

>trenserb when
Get in line

BOOKS ARE FOR PUSSIES REAL MEN DIG STRAIGHT DOWN

>ftw trainserb is so hyped it's going to explode instantaneously when it turns on from the rivers of anons pouring in.

I wonder if I should start with Forestry or IC2. I know Thaum is for a bit later because of the wand change.

I think they said there's a 12 slot max. Going to be a lot of sad people.

got my game revved and ready
aint gonna miss this desu

Personally I'm gonna fuck around in singleplayer to get a hand on things and join a while later once the initial rush peters out.

>you will never build a nice town and a processing factory
>you will never build an entire railroad that connects all player-build structures across the map
>you will never have a GoG waifu waiting for you to get back home

life sucks and then you die.

public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/trainserb2-autisticboogaloo
modlist at the bottom, unfortunately neither of those are included, probably cuz ones 2 op and the other also requires FMP

>GoG waifu

What?

wtf is a GoG

grimoire of gaia

are you real humans

What is that?

I am real human

Grimoire of Gaia you fucking newfags

>>you will never have a GoG waifu waiting for you to get back home

Wut

I cant wait anons.

>TFW will never have a pleasant Ninetails companion to light your locomotive's fire for you

I know this sadness

well youre gonna, since this inbred nigger of an owner decided his random ass release date was his day to fuck around building a spawn

dont blame them for not paying attention to over shilled trash

>oh no, the admin wants to do neat things to tie the new map to the old one

I hope you are banned immediately tbqh. I'd rather not share this game with you.

too bad i can reign in my autism and none of you niggers will ever know which player ill be LUL

same I might just wreck everyone's shit for the fun of it.

DESU I want to run my own factory but at the same time I suck at these mods.

this
fucking underage sperg-lords think we're ftb, shitting out subpar modpacks. a lot goes in to a serb especially one as anticipated as traincraft. so , sit your ass down.
if you act the same way here as you do on the server you wont be around for even half a week.

but i wont, you wont know who it is lol dumb nigger faggot crawl back out of your own ass, the sunshine is nice.

Nigger I just want to want to build a fucking factory could you let me do that without getting buttfrustrated?

Alright /mcg/, it's been a long time since I last played this game. What is the largest, most extensive modpack I can download?

Trainserb
jk it's probably like ftb infinite evolved or something but it doesn't have opencomputers so I wouldn't fug it.

i.imgur.com/80FS9yi.png

this dumb nigger admin is taking his time to build a spawn, and THIS is all he has? jesus fucking christ this inbred cunt must have autism. THIS LONG AND HE HAS JACK DOODLY SHIT

SERB
NEVER

>same I might just wreck everyone's shit for the fun of it.
you arent fooling anyone babbaj

>was promised trainserb at 6pm today
>it's now 8:30pm and still no sign of trainserb
Someone will die for this.

Everything will be okay.

Maybe "All the Mods" modpack?

kys

you are a friend, banana man

>Not nuking your opponent's factory
What are you doing?

Keep calm and comfy, user. Trains will come
Tasty. No walnuts, though?

>opencomputers
MAWPC

You seemed to conveniently missed the "estimate" part of that you double rubble digger.

it does have opencomputers though

what

>straight up griefing
shut up babbaj

maybe the same day would be a good idea? possibly?

Oh jeez

I mostly make it because it's super cheap and not as high calorie as other sweets. Chocolate would hurt the calorie bit and walnuts would hurt the cost bit.

I thought it only had computercraft, correct me if I'm wrong.

>not automating everything simply by rewriting minecraft in lua

>not sending a train full of tnt into your opponents import station

>>not sending a train full of tnt into your opponents import station

Lel. It doesn't work this way tho

babbaj plz go and stay go

>literally
>griefing

no trainserb2 has OC not CC

is the actual download for trainserb out yet?

I see. Grab some walnuts from a friend's or public tree in the autumn. They're worth it.

No, trainserb2 has OCD, not OC.

>not destroying commies

It's minecraft, user, everything is possible.

I wasn't talking about trainserb though.

serb's set to be 12 slots cause...yeah. its good hardware, but its not whatever beast Hoboserb was running on. that fucker had like two Xeons or something. i only have an i5-2400
my ford pinto to the ferrari.

>might as well program computers

what version is trainserb 2?