/ss13g/ - Space Station 13

Last Thread: →

I did not have gene relations with those permabrigged assistants Edition

Last time on /ss13g/ - Spessmen on a Spess Station:
>YOU'RE THE CAPTAIN? WELL I DIDN'T VOTE FOR YOU
>I TOLD YOU, WE'RE AN ANARCHO-CAPITALIST COMMUNE, EVERYBODY DOES WHATEVER THE HELL THEY THINK IS BEST
>HELP HELP I'M BEING REPRESSED
>NOW WE SEE THE VIOLENCE INHERENT IN THE SYSTEM

>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/blob/Bleeding-Edge/code/modules/reagents/Chemistry-Reagents.dm
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/5718
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ban avada

Post plasmaflooding tips boys

Can the AI do it

I actually wish you would die.

It sounds like you need basic atmos training before you try flooding anything.

To the guy protecting the HoS in last round. Thanks, you're neat.

No. Learn the job first, Yes AI's have the capability which atmos usually "accidentally" removes as part of their vaguely defined "autism project" which is actually just fuck you AI

Don't because it's really shit. It does nothing to the powergamers who are already suited up. you often kill a ton of retards too dumb to roundstart powergame, and then you eat shit and die and everyone evacs anyway for more valids/antag rolls. Go after people who can fight back you chickenshit scrub.

>Not piping the TEG burn chamber to the distro
Its funnier desu

i got worried when i didn't see you on the round-end report and thought i'd made a bad call

>when someone calls a gauze a "bruise pack"
don'tcha just wanna beat their tiny TG brain in then and there

It's cult

thanks dad

Post comfy

OK, you first

det's are generall taken by retarded newfags who go WOW I WANNA BE SO HARD-BOILED AND GRITTY MOMMY!!!

This, I've never had a problem with getting bwoinked mid-rampage and just responding with later.

>Didn't move the exofabs to sec and straight kill people after setting the 'cons to Securimov
Damn right, you are a shitshow

Basically one-charge packs. Since nutriment heals brute too and you heal naturally if you aren't starving they're both only really important for stopping bleeds

Captain attracts a lot of newfags who want the power but don't have the experience and resolve to wield it.

Enemy of the corporation multiple armed and dangerous yadda yadda

Once someone hears the lightning once you're stun on sight and 99.9% of shitgineers don't chance outfits.

Logs still have who was antag if you wanted to cross-ref your shitlist to who was being nonantag

There's uploads elsewhere, literally anyone can make them, and even lasering your upload just means they need 2 glass sheets to fix it.

Autism

Where were you when the Trojan Birb struck?

>have to step on plants to get to places
>doggo has nowhere to sit
>jukebox is stuck in a wall somehow
>no exit
>seat is withing spitting range of the deep frier
not comfy/10

I dig the wall jukebox.

Its Neo-Ghetto comfy, you wouldn't understand
Also dog has a bed of ambrosia, duh

CONNECTION FAILED SERB DEAD?

How did that shit delaminate

>waaaaah stop robusting my faggot ass waaah
git gud

Hello newfriend! Welcome to SS13.

>caring about greentext when personal fun is the aim of the game

I fucking knew it!

Kinda fun to see your own hijincks validated.

How much milk is good to cure fractures? I wanted to test out my internal bleeding + bone fracture pill but didn't have the time to.

Look at the code.

>All of Security Doesnt Carry Tracking Beacons
>They dont have the HOP move the Teleporter to Sec round start
>They Don't have an emergency response team sitting in front of the portal waiting to respond to calls for backup

You don't even have to mess with cords like the telepad. Just change the dest, and run threw.

I dunno, every time i bomb as a ling everyone gets pissy with me
eventually it wore me down so i decided to just turn ling off

>tfw pioneered fake trader ops

Played as Clown last round.
>Slipped sec
>Put power sink on solars
>Station delaminates
>Throw 2 syndie bombs inside sec
>Kill all of sec, HoP and the vox mime
>Welderbomb escape
>Stun myself by accident
>Fist fight on the shuttle
>Get lasered by another traitor
Objective #2: Minimise casualties. Success!

This is barely info.

Remember when Celt believed he was an internet psychologist and banned people for being "mentally unstable" and didn't get deadminned?

You stop giving a fuck about whiny babies after a couple years, give or take.

almost all reagents are in github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/blob/Bleeding-Edge/code/modules/reagents/Chemistry-Reagents.dm

if(M.getBruteLoss() && prob(20))
M.heal_organ_damage(1, 0)
if(holder.has_reagent("capsaicin"))
holder.remove_reagent("capsaicin", 10 * REAGENTS_METABOLISM)
if(prob(50))
M.heal_organ_damage(1, 0)

Ah, so it was you. Man, you could've just asked for all access.

>try to setup sme
>not too familiar with it yet
>hey look it's random person
>'can I help'
>no
>just blows me up 4noraisin
>not even their objective

Remember how the same person ended up self requesting over a year ban shortly afterwards due to lack of self control
really makes the mind wander

I wanne hug Avada.

Even spaced all the bodies in sec AND the mimes head.
I went full shitter.

They can just make a forum post and be unbanned instantly.

What is the difference between a thunderdome and ragecage? Size? Equipment?

Ragecage is a clandestine operation built by greyshirts who want to see a good fight, usually fight fights.
Thunderdome is an actual sport, not always humans vs humans, many enemies can be defeated.
Guns, armor and teamwork are usually there.

Rage Cage is built in the bar by bored engineers and MoMMIs. Fist fights take place in it.
Thunderdome is an admin event that happens in the Centcomm Arena and involves guns, energy axes and whatever else the admins spawn.

Bad self control is not the same as being mentally unstable imo.

this tbqhfam
Greentext is for tryhards who have no life and no creativity.

fuck your cunt you shit eating cocksucker man eat a dong fucking mass ending shitfuck eat penis in your fuckface and shitout abortion of fuck and do shit in your ass you cock fuck shit monkey ass wanker from the depths of shit.

It doesn't cure fractures and I wish Nuke killed himself for starting this meme. go ahead and drink 600+u of milk. It wont cure it and there's nothing in the code saying it will cure it. It's pure shitposting.

>Officers forget to change your criminal status

Remove antag clown clumsy.

I think you can kill 7 people and still be good.

Don't be a clown if you don't want to be a clown?

>breach
>silicons always instantly on point, sealed the breach and are fabricating an addition to the station as soon as I get there
>atmos shenanigans
>either the silicons already refilled the room or the AI did
>plasma flood
>instant shuttle call so theres no time or reason to try and fix it
Literally what is the point of being an atmos tech

To learn the job so you can take CE and recall spam and collect valids on mutinous scum overriding your authority

It's a fluff job. The point is autism.

There is no point to atmos tech being a job. Distro is bad game design. Imagine how much more fun people would have if the air pumps, air tanks, oxygen canisters etc. littered around Maint had a fucking use at all.

Oh wow, 1/4th to 1/8th of a single room depending on how often people are venting it, how fucking useful. kid, shut the fuck up if you don't actually know engineering. We've been ther and done that in the pre-gas miner days and it was shit.

That's exactly why I implied they DON'T have a fucking use as-is you cock

this, the only reason I dont play CE is because Im a floundering retard when it comes to atmos

Agreed. We should also jobban security antagonists who don't follow space law.

Is there anything this couldn't heal?
5u rezadone
5u mednanobots
5u peridaxon
10u inaprov

Decapitation

Yeah, getting stunned and then hadcuffed.
>inaprov
This is bait, right

better idea, security staff have implants that explode their heads if they break space law.

Perfect. Don't be a security officer if you don't want to be a security officer.

>Ugg turn teal pumps to 4500
>Ugg turn oxygen, nitrogen, and mixed air tank control consoles to 200 L/s input and 5066 kpa output
>Ugg turn off purple snowflake valve if going into blue/teal pipe
>Ugg empty distro of purple snowflek
>Ugg fix hole long time
>Ugg replace missing pipe
>Ugg know make air alarm and APC
There you go.

Doesn't fix internal bleeding does it? It also doesn't change that if you're stunned you're done with that setup.

Mednanos cure internal bleeding to the chest.

Rezadone heals declone pretty poor actually. It would heal some, but if someone came in from xenobio, they are not going to be standing any time soon.

Last I remember, it's like 40 or 50 declone over the course of 90 seconds with 7 rez. And the notable thing about xenobio patients tends to be internal bleeding and 40% blood volume.

mime with gloves should be valid on sight

bretty good

Just die them white with your crayon

The subtle fucking glubs.

Did you guys hear that hippie station is shutting down in the 11th? Is it true?

I sincerely hope not, the cancer should stay contained.

Oh fucking lord please tell me that's not true. The last thing we need is yet another influx of no-RP deathmatching shitwipes.

Just do stuff in atmos using oxygen

Pumps pump from the back, towards the side with the red line
If you're having trouble visualizing shit, pipes are garden hoses, pumps/valves/scrubbers are the faucet, vents are the nozzle.

Volume pumps will pump the target to ~9000kpa and are "faster" than gas pumps
Gas pumps will pump up to 4500 kpa
You can use digital valves to bypass the speed bottleneck and just have the air tank scrubbing air directly into distro while stil lbeing able to shut it off in case of contamination
Think of them as switches, you always need something as a switch between you're source and what you're doing so you don't do shit like pipe the plasma pipe into the oxygen pipe feeding the airmixer
Canisters will fill a tank only up to their current pressure. So a 500 kpa oxygen cansiter will only fill a tank up to 500 kpa. A portapump will fill as long as it has gas. So when working with small quantities or very cold gas use a portapump
You can basically chill to -266C
If you want to use air injectors/gas sensors, multitool them. Match the frequency of a large tank control console and put the device's tag into the console to get it to work.
If you hate pipe conflicts, you can use a layer adapter or layer manifold to get off default and go anywhere easy.
If there's a lot of damage, you can just glass pane instead of walls to quickly seal an area faster.
You can remove plating with either a RCD, mech rcd, borg rcd, heavy explosives, or a ripley drill
Hand to turn off/on and wrench to unsecure a gas miner. there's oxygen gas miners at mining, mining substation, research outpost, derelict so never give up
If eng isn't doing shit/blew up/eaten, you can always make an AME in cargo to power shit. A goen eng is literally fucking nothing. Glass off the halls, weld the doors and forget about it.

Yo Probe, you here? Could you add a rapid service fabricator and some matter cartridges to the Librarian's office? It'd be cool to be able to make pens and decks of cards and shit, maybe candles for atmosphere too.

Bags of holding now only reduce the singulo's energy so you need to throw/slingshot 5-8 bags of holding into it. They cannot be in a closed container when eaten so it's partly luck of opening in it the path of its grav pull. Use fucking jetpacks with stabilization on
Drop an igniter-signaller assembly on the floor and weld it to make an igniter ala the burn chamber/incinerator
Make a signaller attachable, drop it, and hit it with a rod to make a lever
You can use conveyors and airtight plastic flaps to zip in/out of a burn zone or other gas hazard
The orientation of one-directional glass is important. Glass and reinforced glass will break to sufficient heat or pressure on their tile. But if it's not on the same tile, like you'll see at the teg burn chamber, even a regular glass window can hold back temps and pressures bigger than the sun
Past like, I dunno, 300 kpa or something you can only unwrench a pipe with a socket wrench from your atmos locker
Buy a med crate from cargo and pack your flare gun and flare shells to shoot and bruise pack carp wounds. welders and your rpd are also good weapons to kill carp. emergency crate for medbots doesn't hurt either.
Stay on top of boxing food and staying fed. Atmos+mags is heavy slowdown to a crawl when hungry.Hack vendors for free food. Or get a pill bottle of 13-14u hyperzine. OD's at 15u.
You can hack autolathes for rcd's and matter chips. There's boxes in the eng foyer to hold 7 chips. It's common courtesy to buy your own metal and glass for high cost items.
Firesuits are good to something like 300kpa, 800C, rigsuits are good to like 5000C, atmos suits good to 30,000+kpa and higher temp than you can get without teleporters/portals and an rwall sequential burn chamber
SME shards emit radiation. They will also cause hallucinations so wear your mesons
Singulo can stun people not wearing mesons. Keep your mesons on and magboots engaged while around one.

>Bags of holding now only reduce the singulo's energy so you need to throw/slingshot 5-8 bags of holding into it
who the fuck designed this

READY THE BUNKER

Just an incomplete to-do list
Disassemble the vacant office APC, air alarm then rebuild them so you know how.
Learn how to hack doors so >needing access
Fill your soldering iron with sulfuric acid and make an air alarm circuit by hitting a glass sheet with it then the blank circuit
Vent a fuel can from the engivend, use it to switch partitions and get it fileld with 50 sacid.
Replace the scrubbers to waste vol pump bottleneck with a digivalve or layermanifold 4 vol pumps with a digivalve
Empty 10 plasma tanks and 10 oxygen tanks into a portable air pump by setting target pressure to 1013kpa and in, This means the portapump is taking from the environment, if there isn't a tank in it, until the portapump is at 1013kpa. Turn the pump off AND SEE IT ACTUALLY BE OFF, before ejecting
Fill 10 oxygen tanks from that portapump by setting it to out and 1013 kpa. This means the pump is pushing its gas into the environment (if there isn't a tank in it) until the environment/tank is at 1013 kpa.
Fill a canister to 9000kpa with oxygen, nitrogen, N2O, CO2, or plasma
Replace the default air to distro setup so it's faster
Either use inflatable doors to get into a severe breach/hot/cold room or use rglass to make a 1x2/2x2 windoor and glass "airlock" or just glass pen to get in and work without assblasting the whole place
Turn of the distro to brig gas pump above fitness in that little maint room to like 800 kpa or what the fuck ever
Tap waste so you can pump canisters or pumps into it. If you're lazy, just put a pump at the eng primary hallway tap.
Setup a 66 oxygen, 34 plasma fuel mixer complete with pumps to fill canisters. Node 1 is the one in line with the output. Node 2 is the one on the side

Doesn't tator clown already have clumsy removed?

Thankfully not anymore.

Weld and tape the doors to atmos. Spray a bunch of welder fuel with your extinguisher then move the fuel tank into space. Light the fuel with your welder then put patches out with your extinguisher and cool with either air conditioners or your foam extinguisher until it's 20C (=/- 10C)
Open up the N2O canisters to flood atmos then configure air alarms to scrub it and turn on the portable air scrubbers.
Pump 4500 kpa of 66 oxygen, 34 plasma fuel mix into a portable air pump then use the freezer to cool it to 145k
Using the freezer, chill a can of plasma to 73.15k
Scrub and fill 6/16 plasma tanks with cool/cold plasma to get more yield out of the radiation collectors
Using the heater, heat 1200kpa of plasma to 374k
Build a burn chamber in atmos so you know how. Add a teleport beacon cause no sense of right or wrong
Using separate plasma and oxygen line, construct 3 burn chambers where the plasma and oxygen pumps into the burn chamber, scrubbers are connected to heat exchangers that heat the fuel pipes to heat them up to the burn chambers current heat while being dumped into space to avoid dropping temps. then repeat for the next 2-5 burn chambers until you get a plasma tank of 1 million celcius plasma. Using tank controls and an air alarm monitor the flow rates and composition adjusting active co2 scrub to keep a low pressure clean chamber with a little high temperature plasma soaking up the energy.
Replace the waste passive vent with a layer manifold of 5 passive vents
Replace the waste line with a layer manifold of 5 H/E pipes with passive vents layered all over them to rapidly chill and vent anything clogging up waste
Replace the distro to waste pump with a digivalve to immediately dump distro into space
Begin to not overpressurize distro so much so contamination isn't an issue

A c*der was killed by a clown antagonist so he nerfed them

Neat, this is exactly what I needed

Construct an additional airmixer outputting through 5 vents via a layer manifold with 15 layer manifold scrubbers on top of the same tile from different directions. Glass the tile off then connect the scrubbers layer manifolds and put a canister(s) on it. On the air alarm turn on the vents, disable external pressure checks so it just pumps, and turn on the scrubbers and set to scrub only oxygen and nitrogen to superpressurize the canister.
Pump N2, O2, air, CO2, plasma, and N2O into a 1x1 regular glass window pen with 20 vents that you can smash in 1-2 rpd hits if people tries to off you
Construct a chiller in space with H/E pipes or thermal plates to chill plasma to -266C
Construct a chiller in space with H/E pipes and thermal plates to chill airmix to -266C, pump it into a small of a pipe network+holding canister as you can pipe, then use valved layer manifold heat exchangers and a burn chamber to heat it to ~20C up to ~1,547 tiles of "air" in a single canister.
Construct a chiller in space with H/E pipes and thermal plates to chill burnmix to -266C, put it into 21 tanks, attach 21 igniter-signaller assemblies to them, and load them into 3 backpacks you pull around in a locker
Construct a chiller in space with H/E pipes and thermal plates to chill N2O to -266C, put it into 7 tanks, attach 7 igniter-signaller assemblies to them, and load them into 1 backpacks you pull around in a locker with your spare toolboxes of minerals, wires, circuits, fuel and other bits and bobs
Buy some monkey cubes and med crates from cargo and spend an evening experimenting with the flamethrower using the monkeys as test subjects

Pump most of the secure storage plasma into the teg cold loop after replacing the pump with a vol pump, flip the pump, then pump it out into a portapump once it stops cooling (from insufficient cooling to chill the current pipe's specific heat further)
Go get a spare O2 gas miner, rework the medbay pipenet to be isolated, and use the patient room to setup an O2 pen to ensure that medbay is always a dept of pressure
Follow the wiki guide to setting up the teg
Build a fuelmixer in atmos then use a layer manifold/adapter to effortlessly pipe it through engineering to the teg.

Smart people go hand so RIP

It got split so you'd have to fine the history another way

-/obj/item/weapon/storage/backpack/holding/singularity_act(var/current_size,var/obj/machinery/singularity/S)
- var/dist = max(current_size, 1)
- empulse(S.loc,(dist*2),(dist*4))
- if(S.current_size

No, smart people go arm/leg. Hands and feet have crazy chance to miss.

And break in half the force.

Nevermind, found it. github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/5718

+author: Deity Link
+delete-after: true
+changes:
+ - bugfix: Singularities no longer try to pull lighting_overlays, and turfs no longer count toward the 100-items-pull-per-tick cap. AKA Fixed the "large singularities don't pull anything" bug.
+ - tweak: Sending bags of holding into singularities now creates EMPs instead of explosions. On top of that, it removes two thirds of the singularity's energy. If the Singularity is stage two or less (under 500 energy left) it will delete the singularity instead. In other words, Bags of Holding can now reliably destroy singularities, without blowing yourself up at the same time.
+ - tweak: Explosions themselves still affect singularities like they used to (increase their energy, with a small chance of deleting them instead)

Not even close, I think the difference is 10 damage

Wait, you can bomb a singularity into destruction?

Has anyone tried telebombing the sing to death?

It starts where you're already virtually guaranteed to break the hand
ORGAN DEFINES
****************************************************/

/datum/organ/external/chest
name = "chest"
icon_name = "torso"
display_name = "chest"
max_damage = 150
min_broken_damage = 75
body_part = UPPER_TORSO
has_fat = 1
vital = 1
encased = "ribcage"

/datum/organ/external/groin
name = "groin"
icon_name = "groin"
display_name = "groin"
max_damage = 115
min_broken_damage = 70
body_part = LOWER_TORSO
vital = 1

/datum/organ/external/l_arm
name = "l_arm"
display_name = "left arm"
icon_name = "l_arm"
max_damage = 75
min_broken_damage = 30
body_part = ARM_LEFT

process()
..()
process_grasp(owner.l_hand, "left hand")

/datum/organ/external/l_leg
name = "l_leg"
display_name = "left leg"
icon_name = "l_leg"
max_damage = 75
min_broken_damage = 30
body_part = LEG_LEFT
icon_position = LEFT

/datum/organ/external/r_arm
name = "r_arm"
display_name = "right arm"
icon_name = "r_arm"
max_damage = 75
min_broken_damage = 30
body_part = ARM_RIGHT

process()
..()
process_grasp(owner.r_hand, "right hand")

/datum/organ/external/l_foot
name = "l_foot"
display_name = "left foot"
icon_name = "l_foot"
max_damage = 40
min_broken_damage = 15
body_part = FOOT_LEFT
icon_position = LEFT

/datum/organ/external/r_hand
name = "r_hand"
display_name = "right hand"
icon_name = "r_hand"
max_damage = 40
min_broken_damage = 15
body_part = HAND_RIGHT

process()
..()
process_grasp(owner.r_hand, "right hand")

/datum/organ/external/head
name = "head"
icon_name = "head"
display_name = "head"
max_damage = 130
min_broken_damage = 40
body_part = HEAD
var/disfigured = 0
vital = 1
encased = "skull"

Yeah but good luck without nocap.