strawpoll.me/12162212
poal.me/19aqro
strawpoll.me/12166975
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most eugenic and most canon!

Cum inside Kagero!

Camilla a best!

>not getting Chrom'd inside
Fuck that self inserting bullshit, have a powerful Ruki instead!

>most canon

Ahem.

I love my cute little sister Nino

>Most Eugenic

Uhhhhhh that's not FeRobin/Chrom

Wasting those Pegasus genes never felt so good.

>he ACTUALLY accepts datamines are ""canon"" evidence

Heh, wow, what a cuck. I almost (almost) feel sorry for you.

strawpoll.me/12162212
Remember to vote for Nephenee or Nino, otherwise three males will be mass-proxy voted (Alvis, Oliver, Dorcas) which will saturate the market.

I wish. They should both ditch Chrom.

Makes the best Lucina, but a shitty Morgan, so no, it's not more eugenic than Chrom/Sumia, who makes two formidable children.

Doesn't matter when Chrom/Sumia is one notch from being canon either way.

>name a weapon aftee yourself
>it's basically a former weapon of legendary or recolor if said weapon.

But i want Lute!

I think fast supports are canon, in FE7.

>no Ishtar

Should have said when the Strawpoll was being made, user. Picking popular characters also defeats the purpose of the meme vote.

>two formidable children

Cynthia isn't that great desu

>Severafags spamming early threads just so that their waifu gets in the OP
Why does everyone shit so many of the Fates girls so much but not Severa again?

I can't shit on Severa as she had a hard life.

>No Shinon or Jill
Shit poll desu

>not filling FeMU's demon womb with Chrom's holy seed
It's like you don't want ubermensch kids

>Cynthia isn't that great desu
Even if you wanted to lie this bad, it's not like Chrom!Morgan has shit on Chrom!Cynthia either way.

Why don't you just beat them at their own game? I mean, it was probably silly to come to any general and not expect attention whores anyway.

relevant poll poal dummies

poal.me/19aqro
poal.me/19aqro
poal.me/19aqro

Maybe sometime soon we can have a thread solely dedicated to PoR and RD?

>it's okay when Chrom is forced on your ass for the entire game (literally raping you against your consent if you don't act fast/second half drops Chrom/Sumia implications entirely for Chrom/Robin)
>but when it's azura, OHHHH we got a problem buddy

This just makes me think waifufags are more vile and tense than the comfy and humble husbandofags.

Severa brought her life upon herself by constantly being a cunt to everyone even when they're nice to her.

anyone recommend some Fire Emblem-like anigays to watch?

Reminder to fuck your best friends daughter for blue haired Aether Morgans.

I didn't make the poll. I just posted it. Jill probably would have been a good ideal.

That's because Chrom was a pretty chill character and an alright dude whereas Azura, along with Cornball, is a shit character directly responsible for Fates' plot being terrible.

This poll answers itself.

I'm reading some Fates supports which I never picked up and I can't help but think about all the expectations I had of the game before it actually came out.

I remember when everyone thought Takumi would be the super nice guy pushover royal. Who the fuck would've thought he'd be final boss on any route.

She uses it as a self defence mechanism as she lost everyone she loved in her timeline.

>Picking popular characters also defeats the purpose of the meme vote.

But Lute is way less popular than Nino and Memephenee...

The Fire Emblem OVA is literally all there is.

Listen, I'm not in it for Nino and Memephenee, I'm in it for Alvis. Okay? I'll do anything to help Alvis-sama get a costume and wallpaper. So you'd better get voting for Nephenee, or your waifu gets it.

How much longer are you going to keep parroting this? We had one (1) blink-and-you'll-miss-it talk about this yesterday and now it's like the law to you

>shitty Morgan

Half the reason Morgan is so good in Lunatic+ is because Chrom can be his dad

The other half of the reason is because Robin's his mom

That reminds me, I want to stream the FE OVAs with /feg/ some time like I used to for shows in other generals.

Nobody likes Chrom.

I like Hana

Not until the post-fates Great History Revionist Era anyway

Now it's like he wasn't THAT bad.....

They asked a question and I answered it.

Arslan is basically Fire Emblem: the anime, all of the main characters even fit the classic FE archetypes to a T

>Nobody likes Chrom
>Voted the 6th-best Fire Emblem character of ALL TIME from any game in the series as of Awakening

Nice meme.

>Chrom!Morgan
Starts in Tactician meaning he always gets Veteran
Gets Rightful King which is useful
Paralogue is by far the easiest of the child units' paralogues
Mother is the undisputed best unit in the game and is with Chrom from map 1

>Chrom!Cynthia
Starts in Peg Knight, can't get Veteran period
Gets Aether which is useless
Paralogue is notably harder than Morgan's meaning it can't be done as early
Mother is a bad unit outside of being a ferry bot on Lunatic or higher

How is Chrom!Cynthia better again?

Marth is not a fuckboy tho.

The japanese have some sort of disorder that forces them to vote for main characters in popularity contests

FE3 contains a remake of FE1 right?

>Marth is not a fuckboy

Since fucking when?

yes

>Gets Rightful King which is useful
>Gets Aether which is useless

What bizarre version of Awakening are you playing?

On one hand, he's sixth in the poll. On the other hand, he's only sixth in the poll taken right after his debut at the absolute height of his popularity.

This argument is overdone, do your research.
Chrom/FeMU is optimal for Lunatic+ because of their pairup (they can solo the game together) and FemU's Lucina. Morgan is simply doable but Rightful King isn't nearly as gamebreaking as having Aether, hence why Chrom/Sumia is still inevitably their most eugenic pair because they get two daughters with it.

/feg/ needs to leave Chrom alone really, he's a lovely person and everyone seems to hate him.

I don't know about that

That's Sakurai's self-insert, not the true Marth.

He sucks.

IS shouldn't have made him so boring and then take away his character fleshing time to make Robin the most important person alive. Chrom sucks.

Okay, but this is a poll of literally every Fire Emblem character in existence up to that point. There's no way you can spin a 6th-place finish as being bad. That's a lot of competition.

Chrom could have been 5th at best if Lyn wasn't so high up, but 6th out of everyone in the franchise up to that point isn't bad. Not sure how much these standings would change after Fates came out, but I suppose we'll see when they announce the Heroes poll results.

Aether's proc rate is too low to be actually reliable, especially on higher difficulties. Sol and Reliable king is infinitely more useful, because that lets you activate Sol more than half the time when you start hitting caps. Remember, optimal play in awakening isn't doing big number in damage, it's letting everything suicide on you while you mash start, and Sol is the much better ability for doing that. This has been Awakening meta since day 1, user.

>FE3 Marth
Not canon anymore, bucko.

Sol is worthless in Apotheosis though, where Luna + Aether will also beat Rightful King + Luna.

I like Chrom.
I always found him to be one of the most charming and subtle characters in a game full of walking hyperboles.

There's a reason Chrom bullying used to be so prominent.

The version where Nosferatu/RK+Sol with 1-2 > everything else.

Apotheosis is a whole nother metagame that is not applicable to anything else in Awakening on any difficulty.

>mfw Asama is strong as fuck as a Sky Knight yet a ton of people said he's shit

He already outclassed Hinoka despite getting out of Priest at Level 13.

Play Apotheosis and see how useful Sol is there

Well if the main character really is your favorite, what are you gonna do?

so did this place dive back down into the cancer ridden abyss after all the direct hype died down? thats the way i like it

Not a complete one but you get the gist of it.

What meta game is Sol going to be good in? Aether is better in Apotheosis and you can't reliably pick up Sol in LTC.

>I always found him to be one of the most charming and subtle characters in a game full of walking hyperboles.

He's a boring bland generic lord guy. He has no mystery to him. He's Eliwood 2.0, but at least Eliwood actually had the balls to kill his waifu.

They said Sky Knight is shit probably. Azama has been known to be insanely strong since the Data Mine before the game even released.

Asama shits on everything as any physical class
He's wasting his time as a staff user and he can be even better with a better class

Spending hours grinding out R&R3 to get all the limit breaks you need for apotheosis, aka 70% of Awakening's content.

How the hell is Aether of all skills gamebreaking

Are you even aware of how low it's proc rate is for pretty much the entire game

And the added effect is useless, DS is so strong in Awakening that you're going to OKRO anyways until super lategame where you just need to not do stupid shit like attack Pavise+ Generals with swords and use stronger weapons (speaking of which RK Morgan means infinite Regalia weapons, namely Helswath and Yewfelle, which is important in chapters 24-endgame)

Even if you're just grinding to cap Aether is useless, V/V with Braves deals much more damage much more consistently and Sol is much more reliable for healing if you want to go that angle (neither of which Chrom!Cynthia even gets so lol) and at that point Aether is a waste of a skill slot

You have a lot of nerve to tell others to do research while making claims as stupid as the ones you're making

He should be insane as any physical class

Dread Fighter Asama is best desu.

>tfw gordin is shitty even in the OVA

Wait, people actually played Lunatic+ Awakening? Why?

So that they can "optimize" a shitty fucking difficulty where the main challenge consists of hoping that the enemies don't happen to get randomly distributed skills that make the level unwinnable.

You know what game had great difficulty options?

Shadow Dragon.

I played up to chapter 5 I think it was, from that point on it was a grindfest so I gave up

>Tfw no FE4 spin off featuring the replacement units and an MC who is one of three mage classes, and has a fitting portrait.

Did you remember to wish Severa a happy birthday? There's only a few hours left in the day, you know!

>fire mage without red hair
That ain't right.

>implying burgerland timezone is even her birthday

strawpoll.me/12166975

I think the better question is "People actually made Lunatic+ Awakening? Why?"

Wish her happy birthday /feg/. She's waiting.

What unreleased Fates content has been left out? What did japan get that we didn't?

Such a hard choice.

Literally the worst unit in the game. Happy bench