New recent purchases that you regret thread

New recent purchases that you regret thread.

RIGHT NOW

We just had this thread Sunday, faggot.

Sage.

I want it again. Like a refresher

fuck off with your refresher and enjoy your trash purchase retard

Im trying to find a way to sell it or return it.
Im waiting for the others to show up and tell me their regrets so I feel better

>hurr dürr I need to read that other people make mistakes so I don't feel so alone because I can't make a proper purchase
please stop

>Im waiting for the others to show up and tell me their regrets so I feel better

jesus christ this generation is the biggest bunch of fucking pussies ive ever seen

sage

just trade it in ffs. you arent going to break even no matter what you do. if you get something cheaper you will pay roughly the same.

OP here. Killing myself soon

I bought a severely discounted CRZ to try and flip. I've fixed the small issues, and even some of the larger ones, but there is another $1k in parts that I need. Hoping to making a $3-4k profit.

Still... after owning it for only a few weeks, I'd never buy another. They suck at power, and aren't that great on mpg. A fit is just as powerful and fuel efficient for much less money, and much more space.

would love to k swap one of these someday

Is a Honda civic that I got pretty weak in power too?
And is my car ugly?

Sorry to hear about your regret. It's a nice looking car though

If it's not an si its slow as piss. They make the same power as a honda from the 90s. With less mpg and an extra 1000lbs. Do some research next time.

It's not an si
Should I text my dealer and ask to return it

How long have you owned it? If it's under 30 days you should be able to. Accord sport is a nice honda with decent power and looks. See if you can trade them

It's not even been a full week.
I have deep regrets... I will try. Shluld I text or call my dealer, or call the company. How do I do this

I swear you guys are idiots for buying any form of non turbo shitbox....

For the same money that buys a civic, you could have got a 1.8t Jetta..... Already going to be a lot faster (~7 second 0-60 vs ~9 seconds) and have a lot more torque.

Then spend $500 on an APR 93 octane tune and enjoy some 242 HP/293 ft/lbs and a ~6 second 0-60 time depending on tires and traction.

For a recent econobox, this is about as good as it gets besides a 2012-2014 impala (old style/fleet) 3.6 V6 with 300 HP.

Unless your state has a cooling off period all sales are generally final. Cooling off periods are generally 2-3 days only anyway.

What made you think a gutless 142 hp civic would be a good idea? You knew it would be nothing more than a point A to B econobox lacking in torque.

your are an idiot for buying a 4 cylinder anything and expecting performance

v6 will always be superior

>your are an idiot for buying a 4 cylinder anything and expecting performance

No, im not..... its using forced induction.... the APR tune takes the boost from 10 PSI to 17 PSI...

If you want a shitbox with decent MPGs and want the ability to have a little fun it fits the bill.

>v6 will always be superior

I could just as easily say "V8 will always be superior" so I dont really so your point. Ive got a 5.0 V8 in my explorer with torque monster headers if I want to pull something....

i bought a retardedly expensive truck on the weekend but im over it now

having regrets is gay

>but im over it now

Unfortunately, you are not. You wont be "over it" until that 7 year loan is paid in full....

Just curious why you regret it? I had a 02 civic that was boring as tears to drive, I'm guessing that's the issue here?

>volkswagen reliability

The engine can easily handle it, the internals are forged. In fact, there have hardly been any reliability issues with either the 1.8t or 6 speed.

Of course it wont be as reliable as a typical N/A honda engine. Turbo cars are inherently more unreliable.

kek are you the guy who bought the one with a CVT and didn't have the balls to return it?

Seems like it, looks like the same car.

Dude could have had a car with a lot more power and a real 6 speed auto for the same money or less....

They won't let me return it

Should you "text" your dealer?
wtf

I have always texted and emailed my sales consultant for my acquisitions.

could have bought a s2k for less...
then put turbo in and still save