>5.4L V8
>Tops at around 50k

looks breddy healthy to me

The upcoming Jeep trackhawk

It really is that badass.

Outback XT 5 speed manual

Durango would smoke that in every regard

And I fucking hate Dodge

I know. I could never DD a car with an automatic transmission, though.

Oh look
An obese american car for obese americans

>What is a corner
>What is non-Venezuelan fuel prices
>Muh V8
>Muh 5 hick babies with webbed toes

>mad he gets taxed on anything above 1.2L in his eurocuck country

I'll just enjoy my freedom here thank you

Oh fuck off, finding automatics mind-numbingly boring is not fucking fedora. How about you learn to drive manual first before shitting on people shitting on automatics.

This one i guess

dodge doesn't make a 5.4l V8

they make 5.7, 6.2SC, and 6.4

and they are all in the same block

X5M
Cayenne Tarbo S
GL63 AMG
Bentley Banana
Audi SQ8

"The only way I can get my shrivelled dick hard is squatting my auto-shifter up my boypussy and riding it while an LS idles on rusted-out engine mounts" - You, probably, before dying in a gang shooting

What kind of mental diseases one should have to purchase something like that and for what purpose?

All of them slower.

I do know how to drive manual and I own a manual car. Saying you could never DD an automatic is like saying "OH I COULD NEVER DRINK SOMETHING SO SIMPLISTIC AS BOTTLED WATER, I MUST GO FIND AND FILTER MY OWN WATER. I like camping as much as the next guy but I only do it on weekends, just like I drive my manual weekend car on the weekends as well.

Subaru forester turbo? (any year)

>Cucked this hard

Enjoy your police state, citizen.

Commit or quit fagget
In all honesty I can only afford 1 car so I drive manual every day.
Also different user than you replied to.

>LE LIVE IN AMERICA
>LE WALK OUTSIDE
>LE SHOT XDDDDDDDDD
Thats the fun of america friend. Even more fun when you carry a gun as well. Tis a dangerous place, dont come here europe is safer.

In my opinion manuals are only worth using in a fun car. I plan on swapping my current DD for an e36 m3 if I can find one and I sure as hell am not getting one in automatic. So maybe I will succumb to the same autism as the rest of Veeky Forums.

no
the deranged-o is barely quicker than the standard xDrive50i

I tried driving automatic. I hated it. It's just not for me. I couldn't spend thousands of dollars on something that I would loathe every mile of driving in. It was genuinely frustrating not being able to rev match a 3-2 into a corner, instead having the transmission do whatever the hell it thought was right.

Are you kidding me? The bmw m suvs are shit but they are no joke in a straight line.

>It was genuinely frustrating not being able to rev match a 3-2 into a corner

Autism, ladies and gentlemen.

Unfortunately, it's a Doge...and anything from FCA is a litteral dog...

Spending your money on actual tons of dog shit would be money better spent than on this Doge desu...

Probably the same idiots who buy raptors, who bought the trailblazer SS, lightning... Rich jerkoffs who need something flashy to tow their hellcat to the track in... Anybody

Its probably slower than the x5m50d which is a diesel

>It was genuinely frustrating not being able to rev match a 3-2 into a corner
It must have been so frustrating you couldn't rev match into a corner like you usually do in your diesel peugeot.

Oh yeah, daddy

>he doesn't find satisfaction in driving with good technique
What are you, a faggot? Next you'll tell me you can't heel-toe and that you think scandinavian flicks aren't cool.

>diesel peugeot
Imblying those are even available in burgerland. My uncle actually does have a green 504 he swapped a diesel into, but that's irrelevant since I've never driven it.

>Imblying those are even available in burgerland
you sound like a poor eurocuck.

Well I'm not. Last time I checked, yuropoors couldn't have straight piped veeates.

This whole retarded argument is about manuals in daily drivers not weekend cars so your corvette is irrelevant. If you are so autistic that you can drive something as simple as an automatic car than god help you.

>More than half a second slower

Okaaaay...

HOW DARE YOU ENJOY DRIVING

I meant CANT drive something as simple as an automatic

>My wife has me by the balls and made me buy a huge-ass car for the space I'll never need
>n-no you're all cucks
>m-more doors more whores
>g-grow up

Every time. I'd respect a regular Durango over this nonsense, at least that does what it was made to instead of being some ungodly compromise

>Implying rev matching a diesel is enjoyable

How is it not enjoyable?

>corvette
>implying it's a weekend car and not a dd
I physically can drive automatic, I just strongly dislike it. Again, I'm not spending a shit ton of money on something I'm not going to enjoy. I'll just look a little longer and get something manual.

It's a diesel.

nice inline four shitbox

Iron doodoo camaros look completely different. Z28 does not mean whatever you think it means.

Hoonmaster of the SUV world.

>Tfw no fully manual Durango

>Name a more sick family car than thiw
Ok
Mercedes AMG Wagon
Maserati Levante
BMW X6
Bentley Bentayga
Range Rover Evoque
Supercharged Rover
Porsche Cayenne
Porsche Macan
Tesla Model X

>He can't take corners with any car he drives

git fucking gud.

you said that, and you still haven't given me a reason why that can't be fun

0-60 in 2.8 seconds.

>once

And then it melts.

and way more expensive

Why so many Dumongo faggots on this board?

The fucking Grand Cherokee Trailhawk is better than this in every way possible and I hate FCA.

Hellcat: 74,000
X5M: 100K.

>3000rpm redline
>Rev matching fun

more like 5k but okay

>Entrusting your family to FCA garbage
Sick indeed.

Before FCA it was ok, now it's the same company which provides only cars for North America involving American engineers and factories but the meme magic has spoken.

The last time I checked the only brand new car which got 2 stars in safety tests was American and a Mustang.

Kys hayers