January update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51933
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/B7j7qr3C

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Opening Ceremony Direct in 10 days.
Old thread:

Well now that that's finally out of the way.

Wait, did you all not drop from the multiplayer? Said host didn't connect but maybe it was just me

third for best waifu refia

It said you left the game.

>Worse then Ramza in GL
>Worse then Soleil in JP
>Spawned the crispy creme meme
>Causes BE players to lose their shit whenever she is brought up, shitting up the thread in the process
Hopefully this is the only Ariana thread.

nope, I guess you was the only one that disconnected

Apoc. Room open now

catgirl WALL or OK's BSB for Apoc?

Well that's fucking weird, I play on an emulator, never had a single DC before. RIP i just wanted to enwind tornado strike

Pass?

>worse then

>slightly cuter than Ramza
>>playing JP
>perfect for filling with cream
>enables funposting from messing with autism
What's not to love desu?

Reminder that 6* Xiao is going to be total shit just like Medius

Actual NEW thread here:

kys

just wait a sec. my phone crashed.

>xivg has an ariana OP
>mobage faggots have a nuclear meltdown when there is one
Have you considered kysing yourself?

Shit. I had one job and I fucked it up!

>another attempt at a bs ariana op
shitposting is not tolerated and its especially egregious when in the OP

why do people on ffg keep talking about fire emblem mobile game

Cease and desist.

>mostly worst girls in the OP
Why?

room open.

pass 7243

>picture of FF character
>includes image of her event in final fantasy brave exvius

Again, it's not shitposting just because you don't like it

so i was thinking about starting up in RK. is the game friendly to newer players or am i going to be too far behind the curve to help you guys out in the multiplayer

She's already kilometers better than Medius given her base kit.

What she is missing is that big damage attack since her best move is still Raging Fist which anyone with a 2* Ifrit already has. Maybe give her Fist Mastery as well.

>he says this in an ariana thread
thanks for the laugh

>FF character
try harder

yes

I wish /ffg/ never got into the mobile games because of all the shit posting it brings.

You're welcome

Very friendly. Nothing that pushes you to do harder content, and OP stuff (relative to early game) is common with the current gachas.

>keeps trying to start thread wars whenever there's an Ariana OP
>accuses other of shitposting
The irony here is palpable

>unironically wishing we were more like xivg
are you actually brain dead or is this a joke?

>kilometers
You wish faggot. Even Medius is still better with his chainable limit break

The point of the post is that when the FFXIV general acts more mature than you, you've seriously fucked up

sorry, my phone crashed again, room's open agan, same pass

of course, he's a Ariana poster lmao

When do the nightmare dungeons come back? I need 4 star motes and I think I am strong enough to finally do them.

two weeks more or less

in 2 days

are you fucking kidding? this shitpost op is clearly meant to bait (you)s

>acts more mature
>autistic forcing of shit popstar (literally off topic for them too) in their shitposting op is maturity

Then why respond to bait? Just fucking ignore the OP then you big baby

this shitposter is obsessed with the fact that ariana didn't come to RK and now he doesn't anyone to have ariana

Okay guys, I'm sorry. I've never ever had a connection issue with RK multiplayer before but apparently it's just not working today. guess i'll restart unless i was the only one that got kicked again

You know what? You fucking faggots? Go make your BE general now. Get the fuck out of my /ffg/

(you)

This is so blatantly off-topic it should be against the rules. Putting a tiny box with the words "Brave Exvius" in the lower right does not make it okay. I hope the mods see through this bullshit.

Dude are you fucking kidding me? You and pretty much only (You) have been autistically spamming every single time I try and make an Ariana OP. I even went and made an image that would trigger you less and apparently it's still too shitpost-y for you. It's not actually made to bait (You)s, I just like Ariana and wanted to make a damned OP based on her but I need to slog through this autistic bullshit every single time I try

So basically, no, user, YOU are the shitposter

I'm starting to agree with this. The general is alive enough now to stand on its own instead of BE, and all the BE posters attract trouble, RK and Mobius can stay cause at least their autism is in the past, BE gets more autistic every day.

>thread wars

are we XIVG now? have people started cybering over Record Keeper yet? we already have waifus

>call people faggots
>call people autistic
>act like autistic faggots

There are no thread wars, just a few people mad over an op image.

samefag

you wish. get the fuck out of /ffg/. go on now, make BE general.

Ain't nobody gonna touch it, touch it, touch it

>samefagging this hard
here is a blown up version of the picture you're whining about, it's the current final fantasy brave exvius icon featuring Ariana Grande during her exclusive event

it's images and material from inside the game and from official final fantasy announcements. my picture says it all

go back to /tv/ if you want to talk about some 3DPD whore

Yeah, it's only the people who are telling the retards to knock it off who are acting "autistic" right? Not the autistic faggot who posted this OP, not the autistic faggots who defend this OP, but it's only the people who voice their opposition to an OP that is designed to be bait that are autistic?

Fuck off.

>my autism is fine because you started it!

this is the level of discourse i expect from xivg-- i mean ffg

>3DPD

>BE posters getting defensive cause /ffg/ is finally sick of their shit

Post recent pictures of Final Fantasy characters

>Yeah, it's only the people who are telling the retards to knock it off who are acting "autistic" right?
Yes, it's the people who are literally trying to destroy threads and start threadwars that are acting autistic here. You can try to throw it onto other people, but all they did was make/defend an OP that is not breaking any rules.

>because me and one guy samefagging super hard is "sick of their shit"

lol

>Thread-wars

C'mon guys let's all get along, please?

BE posters have been a cancer for too long. Time to expel the cancer. Go on, you said you were going to make your own thread last time. Go for it.

What do you consider recent?

>false flag reporting and shitposting
it's not hurting you. just talk about your game

lmao you mean the same /ffg/ who got nervous as fuck when we threatened to make a FFMobage general? finally /ffg/ can consist of nothing but 8bit theater dumps and XV food pictures

>im allowed to shitpost and you cant say anything because that would be autistic
are you idiots 5 years old? delete this fucking thread, mods please.

Okay now this sounds like same-fagging.

Cool thanks!

past month or so

>nervous as fuck
Go then, we can die for all I care, long as I'm free from this autistic shitfest of celebrities, gacha arguments, dick waving and meta-talk

it's not threadwars so much as autistic dissent

that one guy keeps shitposting here though after he said he was just gonna use the other thread, some allegiance he has

fuck off to your own thread then... go make be general.

nice work guys, but we missed slow, do you want to re-try it?

don't worry pal, maybe next time

stop shitposting this hard.

first off it's going to be FFMOBAGE general, we're taking record keeper with us whether you like it or not

are you? you're crying for a thread to be deleted despite it breaking no rules, with an on-topic OP post with an on-topic OP image.

Get the sand out of your vagina, lol

I actually still need to do the FFIX apoc. Can bring wall, shout, kitty bsb, magic shout, exdeath runic, ect.

>he thinks he's in a position to bargain
No one cares if RK stays, and you can't force RK players or even Mobius players to leave. BE on the other hand can go and stay go

>implying it wouldn't be an /xivg/ situation where RKposters would come here anyway because the hypothetical general would be swamped with BE shitposting

t. RK & Mobius player

At what point does FFXV become challenging? I'm almost to the last lvl 99 secret dungeon and the game is still a cake walk

feel free to join bro, just give me a moment user, I really need a drink, gonna be back asap.

fuck off we don't want to go to your ghetto

I am in a position to bargain, autismo. You're the one that devolves into shitposting whenever BE is mentioned, so if you want it gone, the only reasonable split is /ffmainline/ and /ffmobage/. I get that you're trying to act tough, because you know the thread might die without them (a fitting end after the death of /jrpg/), but if you want it out it all goes

>people only want BE to leave
>w-well we're taking RK with us
>RK doesn't want to leave

>pretending as if RK only players would join /BE autism general/
you on crack son

Not the same user but you don't have to play RK or Mobius to want BE players to leave, just look at how they attack each-other over a simple character.

Here's your (You) t. RKposter

I'm gonna keep posting about BE here until warnings/bans start being meted out by way of enforcement of a separation of threads, just saying.

No one cares that two or three of you get your panties in a bunch over something as stupid as a brave exvius image as OP. Get some real problems in your life.

daily reminder that most RK, mobius and BE players are cool. there are only a few shitposters talking about threadwars just ignore them and keep up the relevant discussions.

>implying I will move to another general

huehuehue