Looking for a good econobox for commute on highway

Looking for a good econobox for commute on highway.
This one seems good or not? Coupe is fine since I don't have friends

mirage is the only econobox worth a damn
If you don't care about new/used get a geo. The mirage is basically a brand new geo

either way you are saving a shit ton of money... enough to buy a project car you can drive on the weekends

get a civic for 3k or an actual good car with your 15-20k

This.

don't waste your money on this shit. Get an 8th gen Civic for less then half the price.

this civic meme needs to stop. its not the 90s anymore. toyota has been proven clearly superior, and honda has taken a nose dive since 2000

Check with your insurance company before you buy a 2dr car. Often times 2dr coupes are considered "sportier" than their 4dr sedan counterparts and as a result, their insurance rates can be significantly higher. Just one more thing to take into consideration.

Not to mention 4 doors are always superior to loading and unloading anything.

Agreed, Why pay more for "muh sporty car look" without having an actual sports car. Civic Coupes just scream feminine to me, same as the Scion TC.

The new civic is clearly superior to the corolla. lets not shill now...

civics with manuals are more fun than corollas.

>cheap econoshitbox
>fun

are you implying this doesn't exist

dumbass is dumb

Well I can see I made a huge mistake getting a damn Honda civic coupe.
I feel like crying. What can I possibly do about this situation.
I regret it all.

Nissan Sentra

Quit being a little bitch and just drive the damn car.

After seeing all these negative comments about how it's a low powered pussy mobile that women is try drive I don't even want to look at the thing.

I now even regret getting a two door. Why am I so shit at making decisions.
What are my alternatives. Do I sell this thing online?

Veeky Forums is pretty brutal on shit like this.. in reality it's just a low powered economy car, no different from most other shitboxes on the road. It'll be boring, reliable, and get decent MPG's. 4 doors would've offered more utility and possibly lower insurance rates but 2 doors is fine if you don't haul more than 1 other passenger often and don't fill your car up with all sorts of shit.

Thanks for trying to help
I know most Veeky Forums users in general are brutal. But I just keep thinking about all the better options I could've done. I'm so mad at myself.

Well, did you at least get a good deal on the car for the year and miles it had? You can always drive it for a year or two and then sell it or trade it in on another vehicle.

2015 42k mileage.
I hate the feeling that I'm basically stuck with it.
Im feeling sick just thinking about it.

Are you a grill op? Have a man bail you out of your mistakes like they always do.

Im a 25 year old man child

>Anonymous 02/07/17(Tue)10:37:29 No.16624351▶
>mirage is the only econobox worth a damn
>If you don't care about new/used get a geo. The mirage is basically a brand new geo
>either way you are saving a shit ton of money... enough to buy a project car you can drive on the weekends
>>>
> Anonymous 02/07/17(Tue)11:05:14 No.16624452▶
> (OP)
>get a civic for 3k or an actual good car with your 15-20k

>not getting an 07 civic for under 6 k

DESU SENPAI

Civics are definitely more fun cars. But it's negligible.

When it comes to being a pure econo car with basic shit that non enthusiasts would appreciate, the corolla wins hands down. More passenger space and better fuel economy. Even the driver visibility is better on the corolla.

I test drove a 15 civic and rented a 15 corolla for a weekend. I didn't take the civic on the highway, but compared to my 3.0 duratec minivan, the corolla was impressive. It rev'd lower than my van, for the same cruising speed. Pretty good for a 1.lel.

>Coupe is fine since I don't have friends
user...

Nobody would have even given you shit had you not gotten that horrible CVT.

Make it look like an Si so you have sme pride in yourself

No because then everyone will no he's a insecure faggot.

I just got a 2013 manual one for my first car Friday

Get a Mazda 3. It cost the same and is designed to actually function as a car.

bro just chill and enjoy your fun, reliable, comfortable, fuel efficient new car. you're doing better than 80% of this board, which consists of busriders and 300k mile shitbox owners.

I personally like civic coupes from recent years but that's beside the point, no one's shitty opinion should matter to you. if miata owners can bear all the gay hairdresser jokes and still be proud of their cars, you definitely can too.

What's wrong with the coupe? I wish I had gotten a coupe. I have a civic sedan and the damn thing just feels so big. I don't need that much space. Also, the SI feels like it has a lower ceiling so it's a little more comfy for me.

Are you seriously that insecure about "low power"? You're not going to race this thing. The car has more than enough power for what you're going to use it for.