Under 60kmiles
Toyota Engine
British Body
Exotic looks
Corners on rails
Girls get wet at the sight of one
5speed
RWD

Is the Lotus Elise underrated in this board?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cqCsss6eVYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its girly and Im too tall for it

Here's my waifu next to one.

Yeah, reliable engine. Reliable transmission. Reliable drive train. But it's the British electronic shit that kills them. They keep their value cause it's exotic. But owning/ maintaining a $25,000 Lotus is very different than owning/maintaining a $25,000 Corvette.... which is diff. than a $25,000 WRX or Civic Si.

yeah definitely girly. Waifu liked it a lot. I think there's just expensive Miata's. I like POWERRRR. I tend to get myself in trouble with taking corners fast. Not my fault or vehicles fault.

Now if I were to track a car, ok Lotus would be nice. But for even a weekend car... Lotus would be a bad choice, unless you have a garage full of other cars to mix it up with.

if you don't give a fuck about your back and like cars with a viper acr tier ride then the elise is god tier.

You could say it's girly but you wouldn't really ever be the butt of a gay joke like you would owning a miata/mini/beetle. Most car enthusiasts can appreciate an elise.

its really just a piece of shit go kart with a Corolla engine

why do people always hate on girly looking cars? whats next? being called gay because my girlfriend looks feminine?

>Too unreliable for a weekend car
Nice meme. Try owning one.

This. I can't see someone ever hating on you for owning one

How on earth is this car girly? The interior is way too spartan for women and you know that women love shit like a radio, AC, mirrors to do their make up on the way to work, automatic transmission so they can use both hands to text

yeah, you gotta date a hairy russian woman, if her facial hair is thicker than yours, we won't make fun of you

below 200 hp
Literally a MR2 with an exotic badge

there's also no interior room for them to stash jackets, blankets, trash, starbucks cups, sunglasses.

It's also not a piece of shit with backwards fwd

muh dick

Thats what it looks like but I would own one except im too tall. I barely fit in a miata
>dont own a miata

put a k20 in it

youtu.be/cqCsss6eVYA

Because you cant use one everyday. Miata is fine for daily use because theres actually space and comfort. I would have to saw my legs off to fit into one. Its purely for fun and most people on this board cant afford a 25k car for fun.

because it looks girly af

girls like it until they get inside

>Exotic looks
>Girls get wet at the sight of one
You're judging from pictures on the internet. In person it looks like a cheap little toy, not an exotic. They aren't that fun to drive either.

Yeah ive sat in an elise, hard as fuck to get out and seats uncomfortable

Veeky Forums is full of faggots and salty poorfags obviously