PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-It's now possible to install CFW on 11.2, the latest system version.
-freeShop now has its own website, freeshop.pw
-soundhax.com/ replaces Browserhax as go-to entrypoint and works on 11.2 and below.
-Limited support for running DS games off the SD card. See list below. gbatemp.net/threads/454323
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M7MxYQzVhb4604esdvo57a7crSvbGzFIdotLW0bm0Co

>Wii U
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.

>Vita
-New VitaShell release. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases
-PSN spoofing is broken on the Vita for both Henkaku and TaiHenkaku currently.
-No need for a PS3/4 for Henkaku, see this post >PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

3dsiso.com/cia-downloads/279363-gdrive-dragon-quest-viii-journey-cursed-king-usa-eur-orchestra-retail.html
3ds.titlekeys.com/
jii.moe/BygnnjWPl.mp3
drive.google.com/file/d/0BxnbmqBs_FR_UjFVV0l2OWNtOGM/view
drive.google.com/file/d/0BxnbmqBs_FR_NHMwc2tmZm5oWXM/view
mega.nz/#!7Vtg2JJQ!GWbDUf5ISPeYegMZviAAsd7w6YIHNfbIxPRtpGpZVzg
3dsiso.com/cia-downloads/279446-mega-dragon-ball-fusions-uncensored-usa-region-free.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Praise Cakes edition

How/why were you banned?

He went online early like a mongoloid

Is there a jailbreak or flashcard for the Switch yet? If so, link?

Is it the best alternative to Tranny3DS?

Nothing has a more complete feature set or even one feature that I can think of which stands out over Luma, but I guess Corebnik/Skeith (nightly) are the only cfw left doing much of anything at all. Rei's recent update was incredibly underwhelming. None of the alternatives have made real strides since May '16.

Yeah dawg just the thing is it's only available in the shady back allies of China.

no which is sad because I'd rather not use that sicko's stolen code

ok i downloaded the DQ8 un dubed orchetra and uncensored cia
but it seams ptreaty vanilla to me

the voices are in english and the music (im now fighting with the slimes) are the same of a normal 3DS japanice DQ8 game

did i downloaded a normal copy? or the changes apear later

i never played the original DQ8 so i dont know where the music changes from the original to the new one

>what is forking an open repository

Sounds lewd when I put it that way, but you know what I mean.

How do you get it? Is it on Aliexpress?

No you literally have to land in China and risk your life to get it.

I found my old Wii and I'm looking to homebrew it, but I've done this sort of thing before. I'm trying to Priiloader but I'm afraid of fucking this up and bricking it since it does replace the boot up screen. I'm on 4.3. Does this look right?

Help

Only real alternative is Corbenik which basically delivers what cakes promised (modularity), but if you're a casual it's pointless. Edgy /pol/acks are gonna have to overcome their autism here, Tranny3DS is really far ahead.

It's too expensive to go to China. Is there any agents who can buy it for me?

Complete noob when it comes to flashcards, I just want to play HGSS

Pic related are the ones I can get in my country (well, without buying online)
which one should I get? also what kind of SD?
I have a 2DS w/ a9lh + luma

gimme the coordinates to this treasure user

Then fukken wait.

>the voices are in english and the music (im now fighting with the slimes) are the same of a normal 3DS japanice DQ8 game
Voices are meant to be English.
It's the music that is undubbed, not the dialogues.

In the English releases of DQ8 on 3DS, they replaced the music with shitty synth. So that shitty synth is now replaced by the orchestral music from Japanese version.

if you're console banned, it's (next to) impossible to create a new NNID or system transfer. You'd have to patch your CFW to change your device id.

oh ok tnx user

gotcha fampalampia

3dsiso.com/cia-downloads/279363-gdrive-dragon-quest-viii-journey-cursed-king-usa-eur-orchestra-retail.html

Don't get ones with the year because they have a brick timer.

Are all my saves and settings for games saved in the Nintendo 3DS folder?

thanks senpai

Will they be available outside of China soon? I want to play Zelda, it looks really cool but I don't have much money.

FUKKEN WAIT.

Reposting if for whatever reason freeshop keeps crashing when trying to load the games.

Cache broke due to a game but it was fixed. For some people, the cache isn't updating to the not broken one.
This should fix it.
1. Delete the freeshop folder from the data folder which is inside the 3ds folder.
Sd:/3ds/data/freeshop
2. Open freeshop and scan the qr at 3ds.titlekeys.com/
3. Press update and it should work.
The usa version of dq8 undub got uploaded so I think I don't need to post the other copypasta.

>linking these kinds of sites
>not handing out the direct downloads
Come on bruh, they should stay in the past.

DQVIII is still not up on Freeshop. Does FE even update?

Anyway, is there a guide to download games and how to drop them to your SD card via PC?

im sorry its my first day

When i use xtr_WaveConverter32 my audio comes out like this on my 3DS..... WARNING TURN SOUND DOWN....
jii.moe/BygnnjWPl.mp3

drive.google.com/file/d/0BxnbmqBs_FR_UjFVV0l2OWNtOGM/view

drive.google.com/file/d/0BxnbmqBs_FR_NHMwc2tmZm5oWXM/view

>download the .CIA game
>copy and paste it on your root sd
>open FBI
>go to SD
>serch for the game
>instal and erase the .cia file
>??????
>profit

if you whant the undubed and uncensored version i liked it UP but you need to change some things with luma locae. everithing is in the link

Is there any way someone could create a QR code for the undub DQ8 .cia file?

>3dsiso registration
>enter the text in the following image
>no image ever appears
quality

Your extensions are blocking it.

so nintendo just simply abandoned the 3DS,right?there has been no update whatsoever even to patch out soundhax and it's fully blown open and anyone with a brain can hack it at this point
are they putting THAT much trust in the switch to the point they arealdy simply erased the 3DS existence to focus on a console who hasn't even launched yet?fuck,the 3DS is arealdy starting to see an abandoned old console like the DS or a gameboy for fucks sake.
and I actually liked the 3D gimmick,specially in the N3DS

will we ever see anything like the PSP/3DS hacking scene ever again?

thanks user!

Recommend to a place to download CIAs? I have one though I am not sure how reliable it is.

they've abandoned the 3DS and the WiiU

nothing will top the PSP/3DS but Vita has some traction now at least

took them 4 months to fully shit on the downgrade last year, all this recent stuff just came out last month give it time

that's the vanilla version

at least that you know something i dont
you need to scroll down to the part that says

EUR Region Free Version UNDUB Music v3 (Orchestra + Uncensored Outfits)
Format: .CIA

again i have only played like 2 min so i cant confirm if is the hacked version but for me the music sound exaclty like the jap version and the original ps2 version

really?fuck I legit pity WiiU owners because it had some good games like sm4sh,MK8 and mario maker, and seeing that nintendo has arealdy abandoned it for a console that's not even out yet and is probably going to be DOA considering most poeple nowadays buy videogames to play multiplats but not your average "/v/ considered GAME"
damn that's harsh,and the 3DS is the only nintendo console I ever bought
I wonder how they are going to do it this time around to get a workaround in it
>they just make it so that the soundplayer doesn't execute anything with soundhax on it's filename

I didn't need them, I already had the files.
I only have this one saved though
mega.nz/#!7Vtg2JJQ!GWbDUf5ISPeYegMZviAAsd7w6YIHNfbIxPRtpGpZVzg
Enjoy orchestra if you're autistic enough to care I guess.

WiiU hasn't had a system update in a year and is blown full open to piracy

>are they putting THAT much trust in the switch
pretty much, they've killed off both wii u and 3ds in favor of the switch
which will make it that much better when the switch is dead in the water after a year like the wii u was

hopefully it's as broken and vulnerable as all other previous nintendo consoles because there's no way I'm buying one before piracy is a thing

ok, but drive links are the vanilla burger version, american CIA is still unpatched

You have javascript blocked, absolute donkey.

>Going on 3DSISO, ever
>Especially after the plaintext password leak

Absolute donkey!

>plaintext password leak
I don't know this meme

oh no is not the burger vercion
i had to do the mambo jambo with LumaLocaleChanger to play it on my american 3DS

and again i downloaded from the drive and my music is orchestred

well fuck can't find anything but those in stores
Guess I'll have to buy it online, what's the best I can get, any links?

All cards from r4isdhc.com are exactly the same since 2014, only the label are different.

version*

even the files says DQVIII Music Undub (EU) v3

maybe the other user fucked up and linked the burger ones but the ones in the link i passed originally are the EU ones

>just got my CFW in last night
>now I have like 30 more games including VC titles
>too many good choices
>can't decide what to play

does jp yoshi wolly world have a multiple language option?

Oh what thanks? so the other user was trolling?

Well surely you do, just last week the leaked passwords were used to delete Luma3DS's github and play with various GBAtemp accounts.

Not a meme retard. They got hacked and all the password stored in plaintext were released.

make a backlog and go doing games through the order you want
you don't play another game until you finish the one you're currently playing and you don't buy/download a new one until you finish your backlog
then delete all games with no replay value and just let ones that actually have gigatons of content like smash and MK8

yes that's what multi8 is

>luma3DS
Maybe then a good cfw could take its place.

see

too bad rxTools got abandoned

Hi guys, I have a couple of questions, both regarding DQ8.
1.- Can I go online with it? DQ8 v3 EU undub on an american 3ds. Still fucking paranoid because of SM banning.
2.- If the US version gets released, will the saves be compatible? Can I extract my EU save and inject it into a US .cia?
Thanks in advance.

So how safe is downloading shit from freeshop? Will I get angry letters from nintendo?

But user, what kind of idiot you have to be to use the same password for every site aside from the tranny.

it's just for downloading games you have so you don't have to carry all of them you'll be fine :^)

About the "timer"? The kernel of these carts will check the date of your 3DS or DS and if it's past 2019 or so it will tell you it expired, but if you set the date back it will continue working. It's just an annoyance really. Effects r4isdhc.com carts, not r4isdhc.com.cn or r4isdhc.hk (these run a wood-based menu and has no support for this "feature" anyway)

Oh I see, well I have 2 years before that annoyance and it's pretty cheap so I'll get it, thanks

Gotta be somebody like Verlisify.
>one fish won't work
>better try two
>the double fish will show them

It wasn't gonna get anywhere with Pasta Team's incompetence anyway and Roxas was a moralfag who also the main intent wasn't make a CFW, but a set of tools, the CFW part had low priority. It could become something interesting on Roxas's hands if he didn't quit but I doubt it'd be a competitor to the current Luma3DS.

Hope not. Reggie says one thing but they always say that type of shit.

My friend was looking to buy a 3DS today everywhere he went there weren't any in stock.

I can tell you're new. Well for the record, something like patching Soundhax can take a few weeks or longer to happen. Almost always has.

whats the issue if i get a red screen loading homebrew through soundhax? is it just me being unlucky af? if already hacked a 3ds, just confused as to why its not working

Now that Female Broly is real and canon. What gave should i download?

why are you still using soundhax as an entry point
hell whay are you still using hombrew at all and not just instal every app with FBI?

3dsiso.com/cia-downloads/279446-mega-dragon-ball-fusions-uncensored-usa-region-free.html

red screen for any homebrew means you're missing required files. double check your files are in the right location

>they have a brick timer.
by that do you mean it bricks the system or it bricks my flash card

I have a 2016 card on me but I have yet to use it not that it's 2017

new 3ds im hacking desu

>mfw pixelbutts got BTFO and sent to jail for video games

this game is actually surprisingly pretty fun. I had to delete it to make room for DQ8 but I keep feeling tempted to go back to it.

The cards are supposed to brick themselves. Only way to avoid it IIRC is to set your 3DS time back a year or so, that way it still thinks it's 2016 (or whatever year your card is).

Anybody familiar with using Nitro Stream via NTR CFW?

I had to get a new modem/router today and I can't remember exactly what I did with my old one to try getting it to stream. I keep getting ERR: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it error

Better graphics than DQ8
Better combat
Fuckton of content
Online coming in an update Soon(tm)
Blugetto, Zamasu and Black coming in same update for free

It's great

alright thanks

just downloaded home brew launcher on my n3dsxl do i need to continue with decrypt 9 (homebrew launcher) or am i done?

kek

>verlisify
>fish
what? what happened to him? are his paswords just fishfish?

Very unsafe, if you do it wrong the console will release mustard gas

Isn't pixelbutts the pedo? Did I miss something?

>finally work up the courage to set up 3ds cfw
>wow that was easy
>3ds just laying there

what in the fuck do i do now

freeshop is 100% safe. what's not safe is playing games online before release date (like people did with pokemon s/m), that will get you banned

>Freeshop

hey guys, I'm autistic. I just updated FBI for the hell of it, and for some reason, it created two FBI's on my 3ds homescreen. Is there a way to remove one of these icons without creating some huge mess?

how do I backup my shit too btw

>what in the fuck do i do now

I've been asking the same thing for over a year now. Welcome to the club m8

>instal 3DS like crazy with freeshop
>buy a flashcart and instal DS games like crazy
>download . cia GBA games and instal them and play them like crazy

go nuts user you have the entire library of 3 of the best if not the best handheald console of all time

I made a theme package, but one of the themes consistently doesn't work. The other two work fine. Any idea what could be causing this? I made it the same way I made all of my other themes.