Other urls found in this thread:

ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=29657.msg300577#msg300577
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=846238218
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for our storyteller is in the mod list

post art

2nd for inevitable futa/rape/reddit shitposting

>rape
At least we aren't as rapey as our first few threads.

fourth for x130% hunger

shit

>that guy riding the thrumbo

i was born in a small village

mod that lets me build mother base in the ocean when

>Xth for can't say that here

My mods screen is suddenly empty and it says Downloading... but never loads. Wuh happened?

bridges mod

was there ever a patch for prepare carfully to work with the alien races mod?

post bases i need some inpiration

uninstall and reinstall the game

yeah I know it sucks

If I had to figure out how to balance, I think the best way of going about it is to make it a "platform" building. It costs lots of steel but because it's elevated, it can be placed anywhere regardless of the terrain beneath. When you create the building, it will place down the platform which can be just a big hexagon of tiles or something.

Ocean biome mod + bridges mod
ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=29657.msg300577#msg300577

gonna need a seperate colony for mining tho

Why you make-a me so sad?

Where's that roll image?

frumbo cuddles

Thrumbo is for cud

Restart Steam.

COWGIRLS WHEN!?

Come on jap modders, I'm will keep posting cowtits daily until it's done.

It's on the list! I just hardly have any free time to work on it between my existing mods and classes.

DEATH BY THRUMBO CUDDLES

Do Thrumbos have titty?

Uh-oh...

has the rat army gone too far

Do they really just eat each other and intruders?

Well I settled here and it sucks.
There is no Iron.
I got a Cold Snap in Fall and now I have one In Spring.
Blight. Fuck Blight really.

Shit it looks bad. I send over Expeditions for Iron. So far it works well, would be better with more pack animals.

Forgot Pic.

I wish there would be less blights and more raids.

I originally just wanted them to fill up the maze for aesthetics, seeing as no intruders actually bother trying to go through there. They're actually surprisingly useful as meat shields, if I send them out with The Cook, because enemies tend to start hitting the swarm of rats biting them. But their main purpose is for me to see how fucked up their incestuous family tree can get. Once I get bored of them I'll just kill off all the females so they stop breeding, and then the males can die in glorious combat, and we'll have a bunch of rat meat and leather to enjoy.

You got a couple of days before the berries start regrowing on wild bushes.

I can also hunt something.
It's just annoying how this game prevents me from making adobe bricks.

I want a mod like the cult one but for proper religions or religions of order.

This, it can't be hard to implement either if Call of Cthulu's code is borrowed in some places. I've played as a bunch of medieval black knights worshipping cosmic horrors to aid them in battle. Now I wish to make some holy crusaders worship God to smite their enemies. Or it could all be superficial, idc if other religions don't give tangible powers.

>the game didn't tell me about malaria until it was at 60%

thank god for miracle pills or this would be a guaranteed death

now I'm glad I gave Vanessa the gauss pistol but maybe I shouldn't have sent her alone

Your pawns do gain immunity even if you're not notified of the illness.

Grandma has -10% bloodflow. With how bullshit of a race diseases are, she would have died.

what mods are those clothes from

I imagine any real-life grandma would die if she contracted malaria in the jungle.

apparello and medieval mod probably

>colonist dies at 99% immunity

>its the ace soldier thats the sole protector of the colony or a high leveled burning passion colonist

is there a way to download steam exclusive mods

>tfw you're just going on a short mining trip with your wife and you think it's going to be a nice quiet couple of days of mining and fucking and then all these people show up and start wandering around disturbing your sleep and your muffalos won't stop fucking outside your door after giving birth to a calf who insists on eating the canned food despite all the kibble being right there and there's all this blood everywhere for some reason

UH OHHHHHHHHHHH

and then your wife gets muscle parasites and also there is a wild thrumbo inside your hut for some reason

i demand to see the mods you're using

im almost scared to ask

hi are dhe drees in here :DD

It's the hygiene mod, lets you separate bathrooms via genders.

Doesn't have an other option so people are gonna sperg

okay boss here ya go

>he didn't list all 50 options from facebook

RIP mod maker

Lewd mods?

thanks, here have a rimworld meme

>savefile is corrupted
I dont know how am i suppose to live now

>all my medicine keeps disappearing randomly even though it's indoors and covered
>it's not being used because I only have one colonist

How is it corrupted? Post error log.

It's being stolen by thieves.

Load up an earlier save...you did back up your files, friend?

He probably plays on permadeath like a real man.

Invisible ones I get no warning of?

are you using the psychology mod?

Yeah.

It crashes when trying to load the save

I played on permadeath and I did havea backup save 3 days ago ,but I think ill just start a new game. What about this thrumbo storyteller.What are the changes Does she make you cuddle thrumbos?

The Psychology mod adds an incident where a thief will spawn on the edge of the map, belonging to an enemy faction, and sneak into your base to steal an item and run away. Your colonists and animals have a chance to spot them, depending on their sight capacity and the light level.

A new update for Psychology just rolled out that removes this incident (and the others) and moves them to a separate mod called Expanded Incidents.

Modderfaggot user here. I've finished up my mini vanilla clothing mod. I'll upload it to Steam or MEGA or wherever if anyone's interested, I mostly made this for just myself. It adds a sweater, tank-top, insulated pants, and shorts, and they're decently balanced in my opinion. Compare these to the -5.4 F cold on both the cloth t-shirt and cloth pants.
>Cloth sweater -14.4 F cold, -1.8 F heat
>Cloth tanktop +1.8 F cold, +14.4 F heat
>Cloth shorts +1.8 F cold, +14.4 F heat
>Cloth shorts -14.4 F cold, -1.8 F heat
The winter gear requires slightly more materials and work, and the summer gear requires slightly less materials and work.
The in-game models don't look amazing, but they don't look like poop either. I just wanted a few more clothing options to deal with the climate besides dusters and parkas. I might add more stuff in the future once I figure out how to make it, like a tranquilizer gun or a stun-baton that make it easier to capture enemies but aren't stupidly OP like the other mods out there.

I bought a flat screen tv in a caravan trade and my traders didn't bring it back with them when they returned. Bug?

Is Rimsenal compatible with Cthuhlu mod?

will make a giant Veeky Forumsmod eventually?

also im looking forward to the tranquilizer gun mod, we could use a non lethal weapon mod

The exact point of my mod was for it to not be a gigantic Veeky Forums mod that adds a bunch of pointless stuf. Apparelo and FashionRIMsta exist for that. I just want practical clothing, no bloat.

M8.
When i read your post i just fucking knew it was the reason behind my savefile corruption.

Downloaded the expanded events and the shit works,kinda I got this error when the save loaded.

Mod user. Quick question. I posted the idea faggot of adding basically useless furniture to add to the game to make the base 'more lived in' How hard is it to make a basically useless buildable item in terms of coding?

tfw only know C# and Python

That's why I asked for the error log.

It's basically just editing XML files.
Same as with items, sprites, hair..

You designate a path for graphics, you tell the size in terms of tiles, you decide how many materials are needed for it.

The difficult part is making something that doesn't look like complete shit in-game.

Oh, and go into your save file and change Psychology.Hediff_Thief to ExpandedIncidents.Hediff_Thief.

>The difficult part is making something that doesn't look like complete shit in-game.
Yeah, that's what I was worried about. I'm utter shit at art. Maybe once I get some code down I might plead for a art user's help.

what usually prompts you guys to start a new game? I feel like I'm starting new games compulsively even when I'm doing well just because I think of something I could have done better

I'll admit I dev mode most of my new starts, but I do it to simulate moving to a new planet in my planet hopping spree.
But that's mainly because I strip mine a map, and the caravan system a shit.

I never took a class on coding or how to use Sai or anything user. I opened up FashionRIMsta and the base apparel files to see how everything worked, then cobbled my mod together. Same thing with Sai.
Try opening up the Cthulhu mod and taking a look at the gramophone or the writing desk.

I have the mod right tool for the job but it's out of date, is there anything like that? Like tools for colonists so they don't do everything by hand or with magic invisible tools?

HOOO DOGGY

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=846238218

I usually start a new game when 25% of my colonists die in one go.

Yinglet enclave when?

I tend to spawn 3000 point raids in devmode every two seasons after year one. When a colony can repel that, it's finished and I start a new one.
Also I tend to start new colonies when the current one is self-sufficient enough that I can fast-forward entire weeks and nothing bad happens without my input.

r8 my freezer design

Generally things gets to a point where I'm unsure of what to do anymore because nothing is a problem.

If I could automate the entire colony and be in a okay shape if I just left it for a entire day then it's pretty much over for that colony. survival is guaranteed.

0/10, bad temperature penalties and food poisoning, no sterile tile won't help when everything is covered in blood from butchering

it's shit

Help, how do I deal with mods that have separate patches for combat realism? What should the load order be?

Mod Load Order:
Core
Other Mods

Then you put Combat Realism and it's patches on a cheap flashdrive, and throw it in the trash where it belongs, because it's a buggy unfinished mess.

Core
Combat Realism
Mod
Patch

Thanks, here's a (you) for your troubles.

Couple of questions.

Can turrets shoot through embrasures?
Can turrets shoot over multiple rows of sandbags or does the second row have a chance of being hit normally?
Multiple rows of sandbags would provide increased protection though right? Extra tiles of potential blockage?

Don't ever fucking use turrets. Traps or GTFO.

Start a test colony, activate the devmode, then the god mode, and then try it out.

Whenever you have questions of this nature, just go to that test map and try it out for yourself.

Looks cozy, though I would not make my freezer out of wood.

Pretty nice, though would the cold temp reduce efficiency for the cooks?

Sweet! Be sure to drop a link!