>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2s_osmM7wW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REPORT AND IGNORE THIS THREAD

Severa a shit

Best wife for Kaze?

Femui

Not Femui, give Femui to Jakob. Never Femui to Kaze. Never.

Yes.

Felicia's Japanese voice is actually pretty good, and I'm usually that odd person who prefers dub.

Her English voice is so campy and bad that it's good for me in a humorous way. I fucking died when I first heard it.

Also I'm not even mad at Hinoka being Buttercup. That was perfect for her.

I love Sakura!

>Felicia's Japanese voice is actually pretty good

Japanese Felicia has one of the most ear-gratingly obnoxious moeblob voices possible. It's like a caricature in audio form.

Femui
Charlotte

I think it's cute.

As compared to her English voice which is just, well, "We've got trouble!"

I like her English voice better but only in an ironic way because it makes me laugh every time I hear it.

Post big dumb hunks.

Camilla a best!

I love Severa very much! She'll always be the one I love the most!

What do I even do with Felicia? How to make her good?

Sorry dude, but she's shit. Even shittier than Azura.

Make her a Dark Flier or reclass to Strategist

Underrated royal

Did Treehouse's localization efforts bring any positives to Fates whatsoever? The voices are all laughably bad (I don't want to hear about how your shitfu's voice is actually good; it isn't), the script was completely meme'd up, supports were butchered beyond belief, and content, whether it personally triggered you or not, was completely cut from the game. Then they didn't even localize the rest of the DLC.

Compared to Fates, Awakening had a god-tier localization by 8-4.

She's the girl I love the most either way, and I'll always keep on loving her until I just can't love no more. Sorry, user.

Who's the red asshole in the Warriors trailer?

>That smug Micaiah
I need that.

Kind of a shame, isn't it?

Yeah, memehouse dropped the ball pretty hard. Should've just let 8-4 handle it.

I'm definitely in the minority, but some of the humor in the localization actually was enjoyable to me. I thought Izana was legitimately hilarious. He reminded me of Henry from Awakening, who was very memelike but genuinely comical to me.

I thought Arthur's voice was amazing too. Pretty much a Saturday morning cartoon hero voice which worked perfectly for him.

I agree on everything else though. The localization in Fates had a lot of problems, with the censorship and changed supports being the worst.

Let's just see what Ghast has to say about her first my guy. She might actually be good after all. I was surprised that Nyx turned out to be AMAZING; I had her pegged somewhere between "mediocre" and "bad" before.

Let's not push it. Azura is 9/10th Makalov in the Makalov bad character scale.

Make her a strategist with your first class seal.

>I need other people to decide my opinions

Hai.

You can't argue with #SupportScience. It's like being a "flat-earth" supporter or something.

>replying to shiposters

How? Severa is pretty much a better version of Serra and /feg/ loves Serra.

I thought Flora and Felicia had a pretty decent chance to be interesting characters. They're kinda like an analogue to the MU, having to choose between their loyalty to their tribe and their loyalty to Corrin.

of course you saw how that all turned out

>Makalov is a bad character
I don't like this meme.

Felicia's voice fits her character better in English because it's exactly what she's supposed to be, a derpy little college girl who literally trips over her own feet.

Do any classes besides Spear Fighter have different animation sets depending on whether their using a Hoshidan or Nohrian weapon?

I'm not doing this song and dance again.

Flora is an alright character. Felicia not so much imo.

>this meme again
Serra is cuter and isn't a rude little demonspawn like Severa.

Felicia's English voice fits her fantastically IMO because she quivers a lot, which communicates her clumsiness really well.

youtube.com/watch?v=2s_osmM7wW8

What are some good reclass options in Shadow Dragon?

Reminder that the falseflagger picking a fight with the Serrapal last thread, the OP of this one, and the one bringing up Ghast are the same no-life shitter.

Flora has that dumb scene where she just sets herself on fire and they try to talk her out of it while she's burning, I can't unsee that when I think of her.

I would prefer it if you didn't post Severa with non-Corrin men.

Great Masters do.

/feg/ is just tsundere for Severa. It's been this way for a long time. They used to go so far with it that they once referred to her as the worst unit in Fates even though literally every other FE community came to different conclusions. They've since come around on that with the exception of a few particularly tsun posters at least.

This is true

first for old school memes

Stat me, /feg/.

What would a Manakete-esque Lilith's growths and bases look like?

At least that's just one scene, and even then it's kind of consistent with her character since she's a fairly broken person.

Also English voice acting is just so much different than Japanese voice acting. I'll be watching a comedy show and I'll be thinking "wow, if these people dubbed a video game people would shit their pants"

Wolf to Berserker
Sedgar to General

she had her reasons desu

Serra's not tsun, there's no comparison
Is this a new meme? I haven't been here in a while

>FE7
>old school
pick one. all these newfags on my general, dont post here unless you've been here before FE5

I like Hana

>Serra
>not a tsundere
This is my favorite meme.

Every other community is full of Severafags that would go to any effort to justify her as a top tier unit.

Finally decided to read some of the Festival of Bonds conversations because we're clearly never getting the DLC; the ones for Kana/Azura and Shigure/Corrin were actually nice because it actually talked about Azura writing new songs and about how she's not good at showing her emotions and that she's afraid of people rejecting her, along with that their whole family sings. Was cute.

Which not-Mamui guy would you give Lilith to if the option existed? Who would she have good chemistry with?

Gentlemen, we have a Feliciafag in the other thread saying Felicia has a pretty shit personality. That's his own waifu he's talking about. If a Feliciafag can feel that way.... gods.....

This may not bode well for her Support Science results.... Just try not to bully my dude Feliciabro if things don't turn out too well for her, okay?

That's literally FE6
Try harder faggot

25th concert user

real grandpas played famicom wars

Ike
>faggot
>furry enabler
>needs localization to stand a chance against the black knight
>needs his sister to carry on his lone
>decides to act like Guts when on hiatus

Marth
>has waifu on lockdown
>furry purger
>hunts down his enemies and kills them in cold blood
>turns the surviving furries so wet they only crave for human cock
>has Kris as a really gay attack dog
>king of kings
>7 move
Can't beat the original.

Benny, 100%. She'd be a frail delicate flower for him to protect.

Is there any reward for helping the villagers in SS 17? I don't feel like carrying their asses around.

Takumi and Gunter
Because they're her dad at one point :^)

Did no one ever tell her incest is wrong?

Not really. She's shit

Post cute pairings.

Yeah you're not wrong in that. The DLC convos were actually better than the in-game supports on average, the marriage convos in-particular due to their romantic comparisons. Of course I'm sure Treehouse would have fucked most of them up somehow anyway.

incest is not wrong

Benny and Effie deserve each other.

>guy posts opinion
>/feg/ gently shushes him, puts a finger to his lips, and goes "shh shhh shhhhh no no no no....... she's shit my dude...... hashtag support science....."

>falls in love with her brother
>finds out he isn't her brother
>gets sad he isn't her brother
Lewd.

Felicia every time

No blood relation.

Stay away from my daughter!

I'm sure they would have toned down some of the crazier supports, namely Sakura/Kana and Camilla/Soleil. Maybe it's for the best.

Why do you type like an Azurafag?

Some things are simply not up for debate. Like Azura and Corrin being shit. Their impact on Fates from a story point of view is proof enough of that.

I respect your opinion and politely disagree.

Benny is good with Azura and Camilla IMO.

See She wanted it long before she knew that

Why is Corrin getting intimate with Hisui?

Don't forget.

>still calls you niisama even after marriage
>if you leave for Nohr, insists that all she wanted to do was love you

Shy girl had a legitimate incest fetish.

Not gonna defend them but the story is fucked anyways, from Goo God to Lilith.

Shove a magic kunai at her and watch as she makes the mages pointless, along with your little sisters

Who else but an Azurafag would actually come to her defense? The one thing of value that comes from Azura is her refreshing ability as a unit. That's literally it. There is no argument to be had over this.

>Azura
>good support

Uh, not today buddy.

I like how Sully is the one who proposes to Virion.
Like how Anna, Aversa, and Emmeryn propose to Robin.

Depends. What are her mods, growths, class options, and support list?

>Hisui
?????????