/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #466

''Alice and Lisa'' Edition

Previous Thread: Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/11794775
strawpoll.me/11794798
strawpoll.me/11965358
strawpoll.me/12020327
strawpoll.me/12020353

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
priestessamy.tumblr.com/post/135326067408/
3.bp.blogspot.com/-KklEpwHqqoc/Ui2KeueZhoI/AAAAAAAAIds/tD2zQkrjuMY/s1600/WC_1A_catcheroriginal.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/lisg/ is #1

BFFs, Pirates, Partners in Time & Crime & In Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Titled "Alice and Lisa" but they're not in the image. Okay. I'll just imagine a cute picture of them.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>Epilogue: Use ur imaginations:)muh budget

Max is #1

>friendly reminder that turning off your game is the confirmed canon ending

>As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Kate*

Indeed. But no bullying characters (Unless it's Jefferson, Nathan, Sean, and Warren's fans)

No user, no bullying period.

Good thing you said Warren's fans cause I have nothing against him.

Max and Chloe

A CUTE

Yes, Kate, Alice, Lisa, and even Brooke('s outfit) are also pretty cute!

What did she mean by this?

=kek

She emotionally suffered in her experience of recording for Life is Strange.

She's spoken to that pretty extensively in interviews, but she says overall it has been a great experience for her, emotionally but also otherwise.

Hannah has also been through pretty much the exact same thing Kate was. Reading the script and acting out the part of the roof must have gotten to her, and she sounded very sincere when recording the lines about wanting to help Kate.

That you have Twitter in french
Oh Michel you're really clumsy

I try not to. Sometimes someone gets under my skin and I reply with something not very nice.

Same. Far from my favorite character but he's not terrible, his fanboys/girls are though.

>18 de jan
>Dix-huit de janvier
Sup dontnod

>the Vampyr shilling squad has invaded /lisg/
NO DADDY MICHEL GO AWAY, WE ARE GROWN UP AND DONT WANT YOU HEREEEE

Nah, it's portuguese.
I'm BR

Didn't know he was a smoker.

He is actually. But he's mentioned he wanted to stop, I think. But probably hasn't. But maybe he did. But probably not.

>BR
>stalking actress twitter
>memeposting
Pottery.

JK. Out of curiosity, can you relate to Life is Strange, its world and characters, does it reflect parts of your own life and living in Brazil?

>Reminder that the bae ending is the correct choice
>And that Max and Chloe go on to live miserable lives and have CASUAL SEX with RANDOM MEN in a pathetic attempt to feel something, anything.

1000 hours in MS paint

Wrong.

Think that may be a photo from one of Max's private albums.

It was better with Max on it, honestly.

It has a certain dorkiness to it, especially with the name "triumphant" - Max climbing Mt. Price.

Like this, it's just lewd for lewdness' sake. And while it is undoubtably sexy, I don't wanna be sexually aroused by this game.

Then again, the other has that giantess theme. This could just be Max taking a cheeky (hehe) photo of Chloe, Chloe noticing and giving her a challenging "you like that huh? come get it" look. So your effort is appreciated.

Man, I wish this docop guy would make more tactful renders. His technique is really good.

First time I saw this I tried to find out who had room 206 in Blackwell, but there wasn't any.
I can only conclude this took place in Seattle, outside their apartment. Or in a hotel.

Oh my.

The person that's made this actually used to post here, as well as their stuff. Primarily, even.

I remember talking about where this was supposed to be set, especially with those weird green bars, but I think they just said lacking locations in SFM led them to choose this random one.

I think your hotel assumptions fits best.

Like Max won a contest and they had to travel. Chloe was walking to their room and tripped, Max kneeled down to see if she was alright but then one thing let to another.
So they stopped themselves, stood up, and waited until they got back into their room before going any further.

These absolute rascals can't keep their hands off of each other!

>Try to be nice to Victoria
>Warn her about Nathan
>Jefferson photo-rapes and kills her
>That's deep. Like chaos theory punishing you for trying to be a good person and shit. Also karma for Victoria.
>But wait, why did Victoria go to Jefferson?
>She apparently went to him for help, instead of just getting help from the party security/bouncers she can order around
>He was also her first choice to go to for help after blackmailing with threat of a rape complaint to try to win the everyday heroes competition
>She also went to Jefferson telling exactly the story he wanted presented (Nathan is crazy and dangerous, Max is looking for him)
>Why, if she were to go around telling everyone that story, everything would be according to keikaku (plan)
>A smart villain would have personally dropped Victoria at the police station and got her to give a written statement.
>Jefferson is not a smart villain
>While we're at it, how did Jefferson have time to go grab Victoria when he's desperately rushing to the junkyard to ambush Max and Chloe?
Honestly fuck this writing.

At least they keep it behind closed doors
Most they do in public is kissing or holding hands

>Implying Chloe isn't a rampant exhibitionist.

At least in the final timeline it seems like the Police and David manage to save her.
Which means she probably ends up in the hospital. Her and Kate waited out the storm together and Victoria profusely apologized.

You forget: Why did he take Victoria when she obviously, at least on the surface very much so, does not fit his victim profile?

He says so himself after going through the, as you point out, retarded trouble of 'napping her while being on a killing spree, only to then throw her into a corner and say "she's too harsh for my lens, lol".

It's just one of those Real Consequenceâ„¢ things they wanted to have in the game that we can choose to warn or not warn her, and pushed for it through all reasonable believability (that Max would not warn her if she's in literal fatal danger, and everything you pointed out).

No way. She's possessive and doesn't want anyone to see Max in a state like that but herself. And she's too cliche romantic to do much in front of others.
Max is also possessive in her own way.

They don't do public shows.

Is that Bella Thorne?

So who initiates the cuddling, Chloe or Max?

Depends entirely on the mood. They do not have set roles or any specific rotation.

Is it going to be Max or Chloe?
The initiator of the cuddling tonight is: Both of them?!
That's right. They were both laying in bed and at the same time rolled into each other. All without communicating, they are that in-sync.
As a consolation prize you've won a $50 giftcard to Two Whales Diner.

Thanks for playing and try to guess again tomorrow night!
Goodnight /lisg/.

Goodnight user.

I wonder how the cuddling between Alice and Lisa would work out usually?

Or Alice and Kate. Alice and Victoria? Victoria and Kate. Kate and Victoria and Alice?!

Sometimes I like to climb into Lisa's pot and snuggle up to her. It's really cozy when she hugs me with her leaves.

Don't you get dirt on you? Does Max ever wake up acting like a zombie, and accidentally water you along with Lisa?

Old bella

I'm a bunny. We dig holes in the ground. A little dirt is no issue.

There was one time she did that. It gave me quite the scare. But Aunt Max was sweet enough to give me a cuddle and a little carrot as an apology.

Cute!

Apologies to anyone that sent me a wall of text surrounding the Blackwell as a university debate. For the first time ever I've burnt out on an argument before the other parties involved. Understand that I've been replying to multiple people though so it's been a little more taxing for me. I haven't come around on the issue but you guys made some good points and kept it friendly so good stuff.

I think it really was only me arguing with you, Saul.

I doubt anyone else even only read the latter part of that discussion.

There's at least the one or other interesting, thought-provoking thing in there, and it was mostly fun. I hoped you had yours too.

What's it say?

>I think it really was only me arguing with you, Saul.
There was at least one other user.

>and it was mostly fun. I hoped you had yours too.
Nothing like a good debate, for the record, had we gone on I'd say you would have won, I couldn't really refute much of your last post. Not that it would have changed my mind but your arguments were stronger (though I was getting burnt out towards the end). I think I replied to you in the last thread saying thanks for the effort you put in. I didn't burnout because I stopped having fun, it was just a bit too much to keep track of.

>So, do we call it here, debate-friend? I must know!
All good things my friend.

>Let's end this on "we both made good points, got a little heated, but the topic is not worth getting ourselves in a twist over" and hope for more productive and agreeable topcis of debate (or better: conversation) in the future?
Well... sometimes I like it when things get a little heated, sometimes I like getting in a twist and sometimes I like being disagreeable. Can we instead end on a "Let's be friends forever"?

I think the beloved Bayfag chimed in toward the beginning of it on a point or two, that's right.

>Not that it would have changed my mind but your arguments were stronger
Well, thanks. It's very subjective an issue anyway, as we've agreed, and I do think your Django and Superman reasoning is a valid and interesting concept, even if I do not feel they sway me with regards to LiS.

>Well... sometimes I like it when things get a little heated, sometimes I like getting in a twist and sometimes I like being disagreeable.
That's fair. I did get a little less cuddly than I'd normally prefer in /lisg/ there for a sentence or two, but it never got outright insulting, so all's huggy.

>Can we instead end on a "Let's be friends forever"?
Let's!

I leave you with this cutie.

I'm really glad dotsot entered the scene. The stuff is kawaii as fuck. Excuse my Japanese and French.

Also: magmasheep.

>priestessamy.tumblr.com/post/135326067408/
And here's the fic was based on.

And this arkay gal...

And many others, even if they aren't as active.

I remember reading this way back. Still awfully adorable.

Haven't seen this one get posted in a while, and it clearly deserves to.

Does anyone else think the Catcher in the Rye book art has influenced the in-journal art?

If LiS 2 has male characters, I would like them drawn like that?

Can't post pics, so,

3.bp.blogspot.com/-KklEpwHqqoc/Ui2KeueZhoI/AAAAAAAAIds/tD2zQkrjuMY/s1600/WC_1A_catcheroriginal.png

I can't read it but I can confirm that it's Korean

>You will never be snuggled by the Marsh sister bunnies

Well, a modification of the original cover art of CitR can be seen on Max's dorm wall. Maybe she actually made it herself!

I'm not sure whether that cover art specifically inspired the stylistic drawing style of Max's journal more so than them just wanting to have it be doodle-y. We actually know the artist for those journal drawings, but I cannot find them right now.

And what do you mean "drawn like that" - the entire game's art style to be so stylized? That'd definitely be a different art direction. Not necessarily worse though.

Kate is hardcore! So is Chloe of course.

Actually did find her now...

alyzian.tumblr.com

There's some great drawings in the journal. They can be extracted, but it's kind of a hassle and I didn't get all of them. Some of the drawings you see in the achievement pages (imgur.com/gallery/IW16D) are hard to find in the game files.

Renderfriend a great.

How badly will Vampyr flop?

Kate is Miss New Booty

So hard it will rewind dontnod into stone age.

I think it will do fairly well. Not as good as LiS, but better than Remember Me.

I want a daughter like Max

Sorry, but Chloe has to die... after another 80 or so years with Max.

It's future rust, it's future dust

What a pretty dress. Her and Chloe must be going out to a fancy restaurant for their date.
Meet at the lighthouse, watch the sunset, then drive to wherever they have their reservation.
Fuck your Bayt

Guess /lisg/ is napping (again).