>Jump point and SubArt megapack
mega.nz/#F!3tpUlapR!knV_JazwxfM-xct6PJyPEw

>Loremaker's Guide Special Edition: youtube.com/watch?v=LOAZR2arpoE
>Latest ATV: youtube.com/watch?v=R8wTqdDXplc
>RTV: (last week's) youtube.com/watch?v=nnPrz48kB78
>Loremaker's Guide to the Galaxy:
youtube.com/watch?v=DhJ_mqKHywQ
>Referral code randomizer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1-rpqu70wunuwc4CS9oqXwh1TnFS73f8HJAtAgKWeU/htmlview

>Citizencon Demo:
youtube.com/watch?v=pdCFTF8j7yI
>CitCon2016 Full Presentation:
youtube.com/watch?v=XuDj5v81Nd0
>Anniversary Stream Highlights:
youtube.com/watch?v=Oqhx7_RdDoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=X0T3KLnL9uY
youtube.com/watch?v=31ei4SUjaRA
----------------------------------------
>Elite: Dangerous information:
pastebin.com/ZT9GWmaC
>Gamescom info:
community.elitedangerous.com/eventseason16
heise.de/newsticker/bilderstrecke/bilderstrecke_3298445.html?back=3298273
gamestar.hu/gamescom/elite-dangerous-horizons-2-2-guardians-update-gamescom-2016-frissites-ujdonsagok-215519.html
>Latest videos
youtube.com/user/FrontierDevelopments/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

as.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/5paz23/gamestar_star_citizen_preview_part_2_summary/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You had one job

Nice OP, OP.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

whats the fastest way to get elite in exploration? Passengers?

waste 3 months of your time out side the bubble

>waste
>time
Where do you think we are?

Part 2 of the Gamestar interview with Chris Roberts

as.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/5paz23/gamestar_star_citizen_preview_part_2_summary/

Fuck Cobra MkDAD, what's a good all around ship? I got like 10mill saved and I need a change of pace. Been dicking around in my Eagle, but it's obviously combat heavy.

Looking for something middle of the road, I don't want a transport, gotta hit decently hard and fly some what fast.

Is there a ship that's just a better Mk3?

100 systems at launch
currently have: 0.5 (without planetary landings)

3.0 soon, nigga

Asp Explorer is a better Cobra, but I'm not sure it's 6 million cr more expensive better. A Vulture can have the same cargo space as a Cobra with upgrades and is amazing in a fight.

I'm sorry, but did Star Citizen already flop? Oh, that’s right. The game isn’t even finished yet. In fact, it’s only half done. Does not having perfect physics in alpha count as a fail? Is that what you’re saying? Because if you’re saying that I can assure you that you’re wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still in development? CIG is still working right now and they have been the best kickstarter developers in the history of kickstarters for how many years now? They’re competing against some of the worst developers in the world who just happen to have a lead because they’re making much smaller games. But you know what? They still fucking suck. CIG is one of the best fucking studios in the world, they made 2.6 last year and would have released 3.0 if the backers didn’t whine. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you’re going to be embarrassed when CIG release Star Citizen and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Mass Effect Andromeda just flopped when it really needed to succeed just like the Call of Duty did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I’m fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you’re the only guy making all these anti-CIG topics because you’re a faggot hater who doesn’t like the devs because they’re good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking devs on the board, like I give a fuck. It’s so easy to spot out your threads now, you’re a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don’t you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That’s just you, you’re always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

This is by far the worst pasta I've ever seen posted on this general.

You are too much in love with your own cleverness user.

>this entire OP

>/scg/+/edg/
WHY THE PLUS????
YOU FUCKING MONGOL
STOP CREATING THREADS

Make it yourselves then whiny fuckers.

It's like people want this general to be shitty for some reason. Seriously, how hard is it? The embed thing quit being funny weeks ago.

It's like people want this [...] to be shitty for some reason

Just like some CIG employees messing up the PR: with green screen failures, mics staying on, video continuing to stream after ends of bits.

There is only one reason for the constant failures in content production at CIG. No one there has any experience with live productions. The audio mixing is done on headphones; that's why everyone's mic volume is a different level. They don't bother matching volume between segments. The camera movement and switching is atrocious and is done without any rhythm, timing, or sense of purpose.

I try to overlook the shitty production quality of their content and chock it up to amateur hour, but after this long, it seems someone should have figured it out by now.

After I typed all that, I realized I was talking about the same people who get catharsis from smashing a monitor as a result of shitty programming, There is no hope for any of us.

>but after this long, it seems someone should have figured it out by now

And that's what sometimes gives me the worries.

But then the 3.0 footage (and listen to Sean Tracy) reassures me a bit again.

That's why I'm still here. I know underneath the keystone cops PR department, there are some competent people making this game happen.

I just wish they could find someone as motivated and professional as Sean to take control of their content.

>there are some competent people making this game happen
Then CR orders everything to get refactored and reworked until every major content patch is delayed between 3 and 12 month. At least that's how it seems to me.

I have to keep reminding myself that one of the points of this game is that they can take their time and not deliver until it is what they want. I'm an instant gratification type myself, so the delays are really frustrating personally.

As much as I would have liked to already have 3.0, I know they have to fix the netcode first and get Item 2.0 online. It will happen, and at least we have a schedule report now. Hopefully, this means there won't be any true droughts of information until at least 3.0.

sorry but this thread needs to fuck off and die, I have been waiting for days for the last one to die so I could make it properly and they let it happen too early while I was napping.

no offense, but please abandon this shit before it's too late and come here instead

Reminder that 3.0 will happen, 4.0 will happen, and at some point we can just hand the general off to the goons to have their existential denial meltdown as we're too busy playing the game