Cars lol

Whats a car that you know is shit but still want?
Pic related

a corvette

Volvo 780 Coupe

Challenger isn't shit. It's pigfat and can't turn sure but it's fast and comfy AF

Why is it shit, user?

Audi s5.

God it's such a mechanics wet dream but to drive the thing... ugh.

This pile of shit.

I know it accelerates like old people fuck, but I'd kind of like a recent "tuner" car to wrench on and gradually turn into something not shitty and slow.

Problem is that I can just get a used car that's not only better in terms of both speed and handling, but costs more than $10k less, so there's no reason not to do that.

71 MGB.

Reliability and space issues be damned, I want this fucking car.

Because troglodytes like you will forget a car is shit if you put enough hp under the hood

>Abarf
For the times when you think a mini cooper is too reliable

porsche 924

I don't know if it's shit or not but I can't find a reason to want one other than being a special snowflake.
And that's exactly why I want one

Glad I'm not the only mentally ill person on this board. Dat noise tho.

So its shit

Sold mine a couple years ago. Man do I miss it. Fwd, pig fat, ugly but so comfortable and the dohc 4.6 was fun enough

They are shit. But fun easy to work on shit.

Surprised no one posted this earlier

Op here, "shit" is a bit of a harsh term but you can't hold anything too dear here
Most reasons have been stated, mainly the amount of HP and that it can't corner like other sport/muscle cars on the market. Seriously, you would need tires that are 3 feet wide before 707 horses would become remotely usable, but god damn this thing makes me cream my jeans

Better meme car than Twingo

It is a great car, but fuel consumption and engine relieability are shit.

That actually seems like a decent city car lol

I like these too.

It can corner just fine as any muscle car today.

But that's because it's the ONLY muscle car being made today. Hardly any muscle cars throughout history are able to turn very well.

2.5 RS

Slow, unreliable, and extremely rust prone.

But they just look so badass

>.94 g
>70-0 in 152 ft
>0-60 in 4.1 seconds
>485 hp/475 lb-ft
>$39k

it out handles and out brakes 99% of the cars on the road while also crushing 99% of cars in acceleration.

How is it shit?

Most muscle cars in history were just family cars with power, they were meant to be cheap and fun

Why not just get an L coupe and convert to an RS? for cheaper you can make an RS clone all you miss out is a sun roof. Or for the money to clone get a obd 1 car and turbo swap it.

It's heavy and doesn't have as much grip as most cars its price, but I want it.

porsche 911

The Porsche 911 isn´t shit.

Considering the Challenger starts at sub $40k, I'd like to call that pretty cheap. Even the SXT, which is the v6, still puts out over 300hp and has AWD.

>you can see the doors not lining up from the pic
hahahahaha

The Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio.

You take that back

>same 0-60 as a WRX of same model year

nice fucking meme subparu

The AE86.

A camry would easily out handle that

Volkswagen MkIV Golf R32. I don't even know why.

Can confirm they are shit. Had two in my shop last year for a while, easy to work on but finicky. Cheap and Moss motors sells literally every nut and bolt that came on the car. Theyre neat to drive,i guess, but engine is total dogshit cold, and just fuckin slow.
LS swap

its not actually that shit desu, though still very flawed. at least you can find ways around some of its flaws

Can the chassis even take that

I second this. I always wanted a rotary and this car seems fucking amazing but I'm too scared about the fuel economy and apex seals.

But good lord would I want one of these.

So don't buy a Hellcat. The Scat Pack will make all the right sounds and take off on without peeling the thread off your tires.

Otherwise wait for the Demon, I guess.

But why is it shit?

I would almost immediately do an engine swap.
I live in California, so it's basically a smog exempt miata.
I don't think an ls would fit? Did they make a 60° ls?

Bronco

I've seen a few of these sell for around 12 grand already. I'm sure in 3-5 years they'll be well under 10

My sister has one, its pretty zippy.

Why not the fiesta st instead?

Godly VR6 noise is a good reason.

^

Not stupid enough to get a first gen though

135i/ 335i with n54 engine
the e92 335i was the first fast car I've ever driven
Sadly they the engine has some expensive little problems

77-81 trans am. Yes I know they're slow, have shit tier build quality, are severely overpriced, and can't turn, but damn it i want one so badly.

>Out handles 99% of cars on the road
Are you retarded?

Buy yourself a V6 Fiero, pocket the extra $20k- $30k, never have to deal with stupidly expensive and rare parts.

I want one and boost it to hell and back, dudebro douchebag and VAG reliability memes be damned.

Possibly the world's most unreliable car, but damn it is S E X Y

Challenger and 124 are my shit cars that I want.

Why does dodge/fiat have to be so shit.

Shitty meme car

Audi Rs6

Dropped ur gay card m8

Prowler, I don't care that it's an autotragic, the damn thing being made is a wonder of itself.

VW Camper T1. I'd have to plan journeys based on the steepness of the hills but it give a lot of smiles per gallon

Oh shoot, sorry, let me pick that back up real quick there bud.

Styling and exhaust note, and the idea of picking up a Ford bores me.

im pretty sure thats the point of the thread

shitty cars you want anyway

Still a stupid meme car

Are you me? Also a 780 isn't a shit car, you just can't get it with a manual trans

It still looks modern for a 20 year old shitbox.

why is that a retarded statement? Its true.

Most cars on the road are fwd ecoboxes that suck at anything related to performance, including your civic

>can't turn
>handles better than 99% of cars on the road
Jesus people make up your mind

Literal autism

Name one rewarding feature of the car
Hint: You can't

The looks. That's about it.

Good god. I was indifferent about the Toyota facelift before, but from the front it looks terrible. What were they thinking.

I always thought the hate for the 500 was overrated. The Abarf is obscene and fun as fuck, and the base 500 in a manual is pretty good as a city car. I'd never own one but they're not as bad as everyone likes to think.

surprised no one said this yet.

Also

Also pretty much any shitty unreliable yuro 3 door hatchback.

>looks good
>sounds good

This honestly. The biggest douchebag I've ever met had one and so that's all I associate those with, but I still have recently found myself desiring one.

>SHITTY CARS YOU WOULD STILL BUY
>SHITTY CARS
>YOU WOULD STILL BUY

This. The meme is getting to me.

I want this car, too. I don't know why, it just called out to me like a banshee when I laid eyes on it

I wanna pretend that I'm above the meme
But I can't

It also weighs a fuckton with a late 70's powerplant to push it around.
Beautiful car though.

Miata's are gay but god damn the RF looks sexy af.

i specifically want all of these despite knowing they are steaming heaps of shit

that sounds awfully backwards.

All cressidas. I want an entire garage of them.

A lot of shitty cars can look and sound good, Italian cars being the main offender
No argument faggot

350z

There's actually one at $14.5k relatively near me.

2013 FR-S, 83k miles on it already, though. Guess it got daily'd.

I really want to get an older frs when they drop to about 8k and get one of those turbo kits on there. 500hp for 14k on a good chassis is solid. Problem is I'll still end up owning an frs.

It's dorky looking, it's got 112 bhp, it'll take me 15k and 20 months to mod it, it's got no room for storage, no room for passengers, modding it will destroy the collectibility, and after I turn 28 it'll rot in my garage til my son learns how to drive and I give it to him. But it makes sense in my life. It's an American icon of the 80s, a great, fun sports car. It's gonna be convenient to mod and really define my 20s. It's gonna help me kick up my knowledge of cars a gear as a certified NASCAR mechanic teaches me all that he knows and then some. It's exactly like the girl I'll be dating after college: she's too young, she's not some hot goddess, she's lazy, she's spoiled, dating her presents the risk of fucking up my second oldest friendship of my life, but at the end of the day, I can't resist that whiny voice she does when she wants her way, I can't resist her laugh, I can't resist the look she gives me sometimes, and I can't resist my own urges. We're all gonna die today, let's fuck our friends' little sisters in a cow pasture on the hood of a Fiero. I'm buying it in August.

It's not that hard thou, just learn to repair it yourself, keep track of oil level and rev the hell out of it.

Also pic related to thread