Does the GTR get good insurance due to being 4 seats, AWD, and automatic?

does the GTR get good insurance due to being 4 seats, AWD, and automatic?

Do automatic cars get better insurance rates? I figured it would be the other way around.

why would it be te way around?
Automatics make you drive like an old person

It is.
Manual transmissions cost less to rebuild/replace.

Don't old people have the highest accident rates?

I just figure that manual drivers will pay more attention to the road.

Manual makes you pay attention and not eat cheese burgers while driving as often.

Not everyone is a disgusting pig like you who loves to chug down unhealthy junk.

I like to eat junk while I drive my 6 speed

>Manual makes you pay attention
lol another myth perpetuated by Veeky Forums's resident manual-only fedoralords

>doesnt like burgers

EU fag detected

No, sorry. I actually eat food in moderation and when I eat junk food it's once in a blue moon. Please kill yourself, fatass. All fat people should be hung. They're disgusting.

My dude, everybody who drives a 5 speed says this. Like if you asked anybody on the street with a manual, you would hear this.

I say the same thing. It's bullshit though, I'll be smoking a ciggie, chugging a monster, making a phone call, and shifting with my elbow sometimes.

My dude, that's because you are only asking other retards from Veeky Forums

>Like if you asked anybody on the street

it would mean nothing unless you asked the same question to at least 100 people, and even then, it's just an opinion with no fact to back it up

The guy who taught me to drive said this, a lady I used to work with said this, a guy around my age I worked with said this, and a guy I currently work with says this. All I'm saying is that it's not an Veeky Forums exclusive thing.

I used to think the same until I was proficient enough to drive a manual in bumper to bumper traffic while rolling a cigarette and switching songs on my phone at the same time. Still autotragics give you more freedom to be distracted.

Insurance rates are determined in large part by how often a car crashes and causes a loss to the insurance company. Most crashes are caused by human error. Some types of people are more likely to crash because of how they drive. Most cars attract a very predictable type of driver. The type of driver that selects a GTR is usually not an overlapping group that selects a Prius. Insurance companies know this. It has nothing to do with 4 seats or AWD. Nothing.

Once I learned how to ride the brake in stop and go without stalling, it was over.
Sometimes I just put in 2nd and drive like it's an auto (450 RPM at 1mph, 4500 RPM at 35) if I'm feeling the need to be particularly distracted or lazy. Fucks my mpgs though.

Manuals also have a lower probability of being stolen in America, which would also lower your rate as you're not a high risk insurance owner.

My rate went down upon getting a manual, according to my insurance company

>Completely off topic in one post
>Question likely to never be answered
Good luck OP

This. Insurance rates depend on the value of the car and incident statistics. The Monte Carlo has high rates for its class because it is the most ticketed car in America

You break while pushing the gas in stop and go? I ride the clutch

yes, being faster than a corvette is expensive

>insurance companies that use the number of doors or seats or the transmission type for calculation and not your car's value, your accident history and the average accident history of drivers of your car model

>blown engines are the most effective immobilizer
Another crafty spin by cuckvette fan girls