events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/vote

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12166975/
mega.nz/#!g0gm0YBa!tCvvXFvK7sTVKw9v1FtxjxKSa5WUVUIOOGLlp0J7ziA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Azura a shit

strawpoll.me/12166975/

Owain should return in the next game as a literal god.

dick the mick

>Want to replay FE7
>Remember the long ass tutorial

Fuck.

Post cute families.

You don't have to play the tutorial.

>playing Lyn mode after your first playthrough

Considering what a faggot he was when he came back as Odin, no thanks

Gladly

God the story in dates is such a mess.

What is canon?

psst hey kiddo you want some dragon blood?

It's a new save, unfortunately. Last time I played it was on my GBA, now running it on my phone. Ah well, I'll bear with it, Serra antics are always fun.

Revelation.

mega.nz/#!g0gm0YBa!tCvvXFvK7sTVKw9v1FtxjxKSa5WUVUIOOGLlp0J7ziA

Gangrape x Scarlet x Death

HAND OVER THE WAIFUS AND NOBODY GETS HURT

Calm down, Grimankos

Corrin has his dick sucked by all the siblings, and stops the war

What order would you let the siblings and Azura suck your dick?
Remember you have to start strong with one of the better ones so you can make it to the end.
And you have to have one of the best ones at the end also otherwise you wouldn't be able to finish as Hinoka is just plain ugly.
Best to get the uglies done in the middle so you have something to look forward to.

Start with Camilla
Then Xander
Then Sakura
Then Ryoma
Then Hinoka
Then Takumi
Then Azura
Then Elise
Finish with Leo.

Large cute family!

I don't like Fire Emblem and I just come here to shitpost, and I always get away with it. Nothing fills me with more joy than making you autists fight among each other. At the most I just get a few days ban which gives me ample time to catch up with my favorite TV shows before returning to action.

How does that make you feel?

Horny.

>my favorite TV shows
gtfo normie

It baffles me that there isn't more art of these two

>normie
Wow, that makes me feel so offended. I'm not a stupid autistic weeblord who gets angry at people shitposting about his boring anime video game on /v/'s kiddy pool, I feel sooooooo ashamed of myself. I better spend the entire day crying about how the big bad meanies are trying to make my waifu look bad to make up for it!

Reminder that if you didn't send Takumi to the beach then you are a heartless faggot, and the reason why he's so filled with teen angst

tfw just want to discuss fire emblem but the threads are always full of cancerous waifu/husbandofags and the communities full of toxic attention seeking namefags

wow dude ur projecting pretty hard, calm down before u hurt urself

Yeah and everyone complains as well.

whatever fag lul

This image would be better if Takumi's corpse was then nuked.

2 weeks until this turns into /ffg/, 90% mobage 10% actual vidya

That sounds like an upgrade

So when will they start revealing more about Echoes? The game is 3 months away in Japan.

Not really surprised. It would be better if autists did not reply to you. Heck you might even be falseflagging right now. I don't believe in anything anymore.

Probably in upcoming Famitsu articles

200 images of gacha rolls isn't an upgrade to any general. Heroes should get it's own general since all we have for March is hoping Echoes has a small magazine article.

Probably not for a while since that's just they way they roll. Reminder that we didn't even know about marriage until 2-3 WEEKS before Fates released/leaked.

OH SHI-

Should've been punched by Fomortiis instead

Good

No one cares about grandpashit games

It was not so bad when Echoes was revealed but it seems we are back to waifu shitposting and falseflagging at full force.
But at least there is a 10% of games, and mobage talk is still better than shitposting. Here you can talk about the games but it quickly gets drowned in endless banter about fictional characters, and when the thread is dead it becomes a tripfag refugee.

Your own autistic shitposter, Vaynefag, can cause legit discussion about XII' story, here arguments can't go further than "she is shit", especially on characters that are legitimately bad. These generals are just dominated by shitposters period, because a lot of FE fans are young and Nintendo fans on top of it, so imagine how many baita are taken on a threadly basis. Sometimes they even shitpost with games themselves so if you want to discuss any game prior to the GBA ones (or even those and above, bar Fates, sometimes) you get shitposted with "fuck off kaga/tellius/elibe/(insert awakening waifu here) cuck".

I fully expect this general to be drowned in shitposting and waifuposting when Heroes comes out. Mark my words. It will be like the ill famed/gbfg/.

Nice recolored Alm you got there

Felicia is the cutest! She is the shining light of my life! She has brought me happiness i have never felt before! I want to spend my entire life making her as happy as she makes me! I`ll never leave her side no matter what happens! She's my one and only! I love Felicia!

REMINDER

With this voting event going on, we know that the top male and female voted characters are going to get special costumes in Heroes, but do we know anything about those costumes? Will the character be given a costume based on Askr and Emblia's armour designs? Or will it be a special design reminiscing the game that the character came from? Or something else altogether?

Don't worry, I always planned to vote for her

I WANT IKE TO FUCK ME

I heard that /v/ had fire embem waifu circlejerking threads even before awakening and fates were released
Is is true or awakening kids just baiting?

what do you think lyn threads were back then

Who knows. If they're from Fates/Awakening I fully expect them to be draw by Kozak.

Lyn image dumps. Even /feg/ had tons of it before Awakening came out.

>All this disorganized voting
If /feg/ somehow managed to band together and vote for just one character this general could meme a character into the new FE

Just voted for Lucina again lads, who did you vote for?

Thanks, user.

Famitsu's next week, so I imagine then.

>Not Grimarkos

>We vote so hard we meme Wrys into Gaiden

Severa is _______

That's not what the voting is for though. Unless you're voting for Marth or girl Marth you're voting for a character to be in a low effort wallpaper that will come out monthly.

Masterful genetic domination. She of course is the head of all the OP children who will conquer Akaneia.

Nopan!

The Nier blood people got the best deal when Granvale took over the continent, 17 years of savage Issachian women.

>Nier blood

Robin's daughter!

Is there any way to make her good in Conquest? Would Bow Knight be any good if I gave her an Arms Scroll?

A steel bow could be good, she has the speed to use it.

Her genes suck though, no one wants them

She's good on the bench.
She's pretty small so she doesn't take too much room or eats too much.

She'll be outclassed by Niles. Her fate is mediocre combat and mediocre staff support unless you LTC where she is good simply because of flight and rescue staves.

Yes!

>Mobage
>Schoolgirl Lucina
>Swimsuit Lucina
>Pegasus Knight Lucina
>Beach Lucina
>Sakura Lucina
>Sorceress Lucina
>Corrupted Lucina
>Wedding Dress Lucina
>Blonde Armored Lucina
>Idol Lucina
>Titty-monster Spear-using Lucina
>Assertive Red Lucina
>Flammable Religious Lucina

THE END IS NIGH

>Schoolgirl Lucina
>Swimsuit Lucina
>Beach Lucina
>Sakura Lucina
>Sorceress Lucina
>Idol Lucina
>Assertive Red Lucina
>Flammable Religious Lucina
>THE END IS NIGH
A good end isn't so bad

You forgot Proto Lucina there, buddy

Soon tellius kids will see power of Lute

>Proto Mancina
>Is just a girly Marth

Ah well, I'll keep her on the bench then.

>everyone keeps sucking Marth and the Falchion's dicks
>no one seems to remember his wife, and how she won the war single handedly with the help of the godslaying Wing Spear, and instead shitters like Catria get remembered instead when it comes to Pegapony Knights
This is bullshit

>Catria is available
>Catria is cute

Catria is Retrodelia.

Bunny Lucina?

IF IT EAT CARROTS

IT CAN EAT LEAD

REMOVE SUBHUMANS

how are they going to handle votes for characters with multiple choices?

I guess that they just going stack them as one character.

>how do we make a tutorial
>let's disguise it as a separate pseudo-prequel story to the actual game!
>let's make it 10 whole chapters long
while it's great at teaching newcomers what to do (which is exactly what it needed to do since it had an American audience to educate now), the "you can't do anything except this one specific action" is fucking tedious if you've played a fire emblem game before
Like in chapter 9 you get Wallace and it's like "promote him" but he's not max level but oh well so you try to move him to the nearby woods or whatever and then click item but no you have to promote him exactly in the spot where he's standing
fuck

>can't make Chrom fuck the bunny
>or Miriel and Tharja for that matter
Stop being such a picky motherfucker

Lucina makes a cute rabbit though.

>Tharja

Im agree with miriel, but tharja is a plegian and quite crazy to have chrom as support, also most people would murder him because forced marriage.

But you need to remember user, that no matter who your waifu or husbando is, everyone else thinks they're shit!

>Nowi/ Tiki
>Dragon Lucina
>Panne
>Bunny Lucina
>Miriel
>Glasses Lucina
>Tharja
>Dark Lewdcina
>Cherche
>Axe Lucina
>Cordelia
>Twintails Lucina
>Anna
>Jewcina
>Say'ri
>Weebcina

Technically FE has:
Prince Marth without pants
Prince Marth with pants
King Marth
Long-haired Marth
Red haired Marth
Girl Marth
Marth who wears the same clothes as Girl Marth
School Boy Marth who looks like Sigurd but also connected to Chrom
TCG Marth based on artwork from old manga

The craziest thing to me is that everyone is getting a VA.

>Marth was Saber before Saber was a thing

Tell me I can promote everyone in 7
I don't want to have to pick favorites

You forgot Blonde Magician Marth

Depending of what VA they can be cheap, also Nintendo still have contract with Avex.

For me, it's the fact that the mainstream FE fans will be playing FUCKING GAIDEN of all things. Which of us would have though a few years ago that Alm and Celica would be common knowledge for fans who don't emulate.