CG discography: pastebin.com/fX7fpxrU
ML material translation: pastebin.com/3yynKCtQ
ML discography: pastebin.com/jtCYhgrA
SM material translation: pastebin.com/tiVgamsu
SM discography: pastebin.com/mXYV0TY3
Character birthdays: pastebin.com/j3MGjNCK
Upcoming Events and Merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

Starlight Stage:
>Event: 01/20 ~ 01/27 Token "Lunatic Show" (Koume, Sachiko)
>Gacha: 01/19 ~ 01/24 (Makino, Shiho)
>Lottery Results: 01/10 ~ 01/31
Cards: starlight.kirara.ca
Tracker: twitter.com/deresuteborder0
Database: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1piHtf1IziDOKwRZQ3fPBXrFOd0tItW7pf2Kjqf_jkM8

News:
- Archive of : archive.is/UZXG1
- SS Commus (Jan 22nd): - Manga uploads (Jan 22nd): - Wild Wind Girl chapter 10 raw: onwards
- LTF02 did well: - KBYD TS - TP comic TS Upcoming:
Jan 25th, 10PM JST: SideM stream: live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv287410544
Jan 25th: Million Live 3rd Live BD @Fukuoka
Jan 25th: CINDERELLA GIRLS VIEWING REVOLUTION Yes! Party Time!! CD
Jan 28th/29th: Producer Meeting 765PRO ALLSTARS -Fun to the new vision!!
Jan 31st, 9PM JST: CG stream: live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv287955608
Jan 31st: Million Magazine volume 1

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/StarlightStage/comments/5n5d70/summary_famitsu_app_android_vol31_cgss_mega/
archive.is/iXRY1
mega.nz/#F!hllnBB5D!PjqIO-thhzEu16t9K4zFDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just curious, why Cool-34?

34 years old

Rumi and Miyu are 26 you rude motherfucker

Old women lie about their age.

Gonna go for 40k points. I hope i get at least t2 rank.

Yeah!

With the last points card at 50k, you're better off aiming there. Chances are T2 would go past that with people trying to get just one more star/copy.

>50k
i will try for 50k, but i don't think i can due to time restraint.

Was Takumi in the CG anime?

BELIEVE IN CHIE.

How much of Starlight Stage's art is new? Obviously all of the SSR's and the story event SR's are new, but are there gacha SR's with new art?

So far, every gacha SR has been reused from CG.

Almost all the event SR are new, only old ones like Nino/Arisu/Yukari anren't

All SR have been pulled from CG but got their art extended (or uncropped)

Nino, Arisu, Yukari are new. Only those events' second SRs are reused.
All RNG drop event SRs except Mirei are also reused.

*For Ranking events and Live Parades

If by new you mean not a rehashed art from the CG mobage, there's alot of it by now. Almost all of event reward cards are new SRs, except caravan cards i think.

So how much points do you guys think T1 will be?

Appearance in the background and was a host in a Magic Hour episode, which are tie-ins to the anime.

Will definitely pass 100k. Possibly much higher. Keep in mind this event is a day longer than the likes of Love Letter and Ankira, and that extra day also means an extra day with 4x event song. Anyone wanting to T1 better get their butts ready.

We're gong to be due for a new song by then. Lunatic Show, and in all likelyhood the Live Parade song, is an old song. And Positive Passion is probably the most likely unit for a new Passion song.
That and in one of the Famitsu pages posted here, featured the SSR outfits of PoPa together.
The improved score rewards really made T1 more attractive huh.

Don't excuse your shitty cutoffs with the new rewards Bakane

Rude.

Akane has very nice cutoffs, thank you very much

Positive Passion and Dark Illuminate were the two most wanted units in the Famitsu survey, but they just stuck Ranko and Nino in evermore and gave them like 5 minutes of dialogue. Stuck Akane and Aiko in Flip Flop and didn't even bother putting Mio in.
Maybe these will happen sometime later, but I wouldn't expect it this soon.
Not that I'd say no to a Positive Passion event. They're great.

>The improved score rewards really made T1 more attractive huh.
That was on top of already bad SSS rankings. I'm mad I didn't get a ranking event for my favorite before shit hit the fan.

You cut off her legs?

What's the full result on said Famitsu survey? I wish to see where other units place.

A full list wasn't mentioned if I remember right. But I'm not entirely sure.

reddit.com/r/StarlightStage/comments/5n5d70/summary_famitsu_app_android_vol31_cgss_mega/

>Question 5: Desired unit composition?

>Ans: POSITIVE PASSION, DARK ILLUMINATE

That confirms

Who do you think will be in the Passion event then, assuming that it's a new song? Another Takumi event? Another Mika event if its Shabon? Shabon song sound more like a cute song anyway.
And it's actually better for PoPa that Mio wasn't in Flip Flop so that their debut will coincide a new song and an event, rather than a B-part in an old one.

>This section covers the famitsu survey, this is different from the previous one we shared. This is done by the famitsu staffs themselves and not open to public.
This probably explains why devs didn't give two shits. While Bamco is known to do whatever the fuck they want, they also do throw a bone to fans every now and then to keep them wanting to be Chihiro's bitches.

Maybe a completely new unit? Or Sexy Guilty? Can't predict shit now. While Positive Passion can happen, I don't think they'll do it soon after Flip Flop. But yes, not being in there probably gives them a better chance in that regard.

>to keep them wanting to be Chihiro's bitches.

As long as I hear Chihiro-san say OTSUKARE PURYUDUSA-SAN every day, I will always be Chihiro and Scamco's bitch.

I fear the day Chihiro gets an actual card in either game.

They did well with Chihiro. Simple but very attractive character design combined with a really nice voice.

Yoshino, Ayame, Chihiro, Airi, Rika

I'm not even a 142Fag, but this is still utter bullshit.

If commu 5 and 6 don't feature a healthy dose of accidental Sachiko bullying by Koume and Syoko this whole thing will have been a total wash.

Chihiro won't be a passion though. She's green for money.

KBYD hijack lol

My money.

They use unawakened card art for event stories so this should happen in story 5

- Archive of : archive.is/iXRY1

Or in HARD doujins

hard tachibana

Somebody wanted this event's commus translated, so I figured I'd post here too.

mega.nz/#F!hllnBB5D!PjqIO-thhzEu16t9K4zFDA

I'm too lazy to time, so it's just video + script. Would be nice if someone could help with that.

Commu 5 is super cute 142s time, ending in one of the cutest moments I've seen in this whole game. And this coming from someone who prefers Koume with Ranko than Syoko or Sachiko.

Everyone's money

I love this image so much.

Cool Koume yo

Cool is cute.

>Commu 5 is super cute 142s time, ending in one of the cutest moments I've seen in this whole game.
That's great and I'm looking forward to it, but a strong finish doesn't change the fact that we sure got very little Koume and Syoko in an event built around Lunatic Show.

I watched all four seasons and the two movies in one day

At the same time? Are you mad?

And she's always cool.

>exposed hand
I have mixed feelings about this.

So she's always cute.

Fair enough.
It seems like they were trying to be done with both Sachiko's units in one go. This ended up turning the event Sachiko-centric. I don't even like Sachiko, but I can't really say the result was bad.
Except the very last commu. Disgusting.

What kind of diet does an idol have

Considering how important hand gestures are to the dance routines in SS I hope they never make the mistake of covering them ever again.

Donuts, cake and bread.

blue popsicles

Just carbs? How about fish or milk?

How does that SSR work with the Fan Dances?

>fish
Disliked by cat idols

>milk
Not effective on 72 idols

Poorly.

Saving Sachi.

And Mayu

Just started playing, can I make it in time to save Koume?

>There are countless groups of people working on every single content of CGSS and iM@S content in general; and there are times where difficult decisions have to be made. Yes, some producers disliked Masque:Rade to the point hoping that members were swapped out.

The hell? Masque:rade has one of the best lineups of the SS original units.

You need 20k points in 5 days.
By started playing, do you mean the entire game, with a new account?

Cats were a mistake

Plenty.

Multipliers haven't even started yet. Long as you pump yourself full of StaDri and start snorting those Star Shekels, you can catch up easy.

He's just memeing. Expect to see the same question repeated even after the event ends.

My daughter Miho is so erotic.

I'd assume it's a matter of CuteP's seeing a cute song be overtaken by Riina and Karen and causing their dream team to get destroyed.

Riina itself didn't really seem to be with the other unit members previously and not a lot of compatible trait/gimmick

Love Destiny with Uzuki-Kyoko and maybe Momoka-Miho instead of Riina/Karen woul've been the CuteP's dream yandere team

>a cute song
But it's not. All groove songs are all type.

>CutePs
>understanding this

For me the unit works because of the clashing personalities. It's basically Riina trying to herd a bunch of cats.

It worked very well. It was also like Riina getting to be in a new song on her birthday, so I liked her being added to it.

You made Uzuki cry, /@/.

good chloe is better anyway

And why is that?

More wonderful displays of friendship between Uzuki and Miho.

I want to grab Miho's lunch and hold it high above my head so she can't reach it.

Cool Dekoration

>Cool Dekoration
That already exists.

Arisu and the Two Sluts.

My medieval harlots

Good, good.

Cool defloration

Ranko is so cute.

The cutest.

nah

>Rub a dub dub thanks for the grub