Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babbies: emblemsbf.com/

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Where are the BF1 Platoons?
A: platoon is kill

Q: Which VOIP Do I join?
A: Yuropoors will be more likely to find people on the Discord. Mumble seems to attract NA players. Use whichever you like.

Mumble server (VOIP and Text)
wevidyanow.com
port: 64738

Mumble download (Snapshot version is more stable and has more features)
wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Discord
discord.gg/TK8snEj

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J7ErrZ-ipoE
youtube.com/watch?v=nDUZJwh33DM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't think we've ever been this dead

it's the early morning

Quick! Claim your raifu before it's too late!

>scott wsterfeld's leviathan
patrician taste here

>claiming my raifu
I bet you use the extended one, gayboy

Post your stats
r8 & h8 others

My SPM is

Just play more operations mane

factory or nothing

>not marksman
do you hate killing people?

Since I discovered this I am a permanent BAR babby. I regret nothing.

bring your h8

Is Operations the best way to increase SPM? I basically only play Conquest and mines shit.

>no pie chart
>no infantry k/d
my man

What is the difference between ADS Field of View and Weapon Depth of Field?

Which ones should I turn off?

Weapon Depth of Field is just that, it applies DoF affects to the weapon, so it'll blur parts of the weapon while ADS usually the back sights on weapons. ADS FoV applies your standard FoV to when you're ADS'ing as well. So with it turned on, your FoV narrows while ADS'ing and with it turned off it keeps your normal FoV.

Anyone else here /benet MERCIE/

>still playing this shit

LMAO

Groovy. Thank you!

Its my favorite support gun to use with a scope

bm telescopic is remarkably accurate, even for a scoped support weapon.
I'm easily killing snipers that are like 100-200 meters away from me, even when they know where I am
I feel like they're even more effective against snipers when they're further away since the suppressive fire seems to usually incapacitate them

Do you ever feel like the scoped has more visual recoil? When i get walked up on i feel safer with the storm, i use 2x magnification.

Yeah totally but I think thats true of most scoped guns in games. Maybe its because of the zoom on it or something.

Cei Rigotti Optical

it actually does have more vertical recoil

You probably perceive more vertical recoil because of the zoom

But with the bipod deployed it's a laser

Why is no here playing back to basics? It's literally what we've been asking for months now.

>we
no thanks

try the server browser
usually there are some servers in europe that are running

>tfw Attack Operations
>tfw prone in comfy position shooting airchavs with the MG15

what's wrong with extended? perfect for unloading on autisticos/BARfags

>marksman
>with the 8 .25

noob just use memedragon if you want to hillnigger

I'm still playing Operation on Conquer Hell

>what's wrong with extended?
there's nothing wrong with it, just like there's nothing wrong with the automatico, A-10 and other "no need for skill" tier guns

>with the 8 .25
the marksman is .35
>noob just use memedragon if you want to hillnigger
the slow muzzle velocity and damage dropoff makes it pretty useless for anything over 50-60 meters.

also
>calling people noobs while using the automatico of the medic class
wew lad

why does every assault that kills me have 100% Health, do they all have pocket medics or is the fire rate THAT good

automatico time to kill is under 0.4 seconds within 22 meters if all shots land

Who /versatile/ here?

Do you know how that ttk compares to the villar perosa?
Just curious

autoloading marksman is a skill cannon. just don't miss and you'll do well. it's not as forgiving as the mondragon

>russian and chinese hackers running rampant
>no voteban/votekick
>fairfight is a piece of shit and has been since bf3
>still no middle east/south african/asian servers
>no admin tools on rental servers anyway
>still no server browser for operations
>visual recoil
>gamebreaking bugs like the tank bug, revive glitch and double melee glitch
>awful, awful vehicle balance
>small selection of guns
>no dlc
>godawful map designs
the only reason why i still play is because friends are playing

the villar perosa is literally two autisticos strapped together, both irl and ingame stats

what melee weapon do you prefer for takedowns?

clubs have the fastest takedown animations

What's weird is how the villar perosa shows its in-game rounds per mag as 25, when it has two automaticos strapped together, shouldn't it say 50/250?

it fires 2 rounds per shot. that's why it sounds like a chainsaw when firing

>reload animation of your character struggling to do things with those giant bear paw mitts

>extended takes no skill

okay faggot the medic has to be in in CQC constantly to be healing and reviving teammates. an extended mag and a high ROF are perfect. you're being such a prissy little petty fuckcunt by comparing it to the autistico or model-10a fag guns

like the power gap between autofagico and 10a and the autoloading extended is gigantic, fuck off

irl the automaticos rate of fire is 900, just like in the game. but the Villar has 3000 irl
it is kind of strange, and if you look at symthic they'll tell you that the villar is identical to the automatico but it probably should have exactly half the ttk

>like the power gap between autofagico and 10a and the autoloading extended is gigantic
ok I might have exaggerated when I said they were the same tier, but there certainly isn't a "power gap" between them. The extended is way closer to the automatico than any other medic gun. its been rising in usage, and I'm sure that when people realize how easy it is to use, it will probably approach the same level of popularity as the automatico

What does the 8 .25 offer over the 1907 SL Trench?
I tend to use the SL Trench more often for CQC

all of the medic weapons suck dick you fucking tool

Faster reload, faster killing speed, better performance when ADSing

I always run Auto 8 Extended over 1907 Trench, unless everyone on both teams gets seriously gas happy and I'm stuck in it the vast majority of the game

I guess I'll give it some more love today when I play.

What the fuck are you talking about, medic weapons are great.
They beat supports at any range, assaults beyond CQC and can countersnipe with ease.

the selection of awesome guns is the only reason I play medic.
otherwise I'd only play support for the infinite grenades and limpets.

My SPM is slowly climbing since I've started playing Operations. I leveled like to 80 playing only Conquest but Operations is fun and more rewarding as you spend way less time travelling around

Experimental

I use the sawtooth knife but most of those melee kills are from horseback with the cavalry sword

>tfw trench variant

can you only unlock medal the week they're there

Yes, until they come around again.
Pretty stupid.

l2p

I hate the medal system. the only medals I have now are shit like get x kills with shotguns, get x kills with revolvers, get x kills with planes, get x kills on a horse.

the only medal I even activated this week was the conquest one, and that was just mundane shit like "play one round of conquest", "win one round of conquest" and "capture 10 flags in conquest"

It's worthless only being able to work on one at once.
>damage 10 wings, 10 kills as each type of plane

why the fuck is it faster to load the next round then quit than it is to quit from scoreboard

Yeah what does it mean?

To the anons talking about the bomber gunner and spotting last thread, I think the ability to spot is hindered by fog and other weather shit. One round I was able to spot every single enemy. It lit up the screen with red dots like a fucking Christmas tree. The next round with fog there was nothing doing. Literally impossible to spot. I might be wrong though.

>blow up Arty Truck with nades
>he comes back a minute later with a new one
>blows up from the mines I placed at spawn
>he comes back nade spamming in my hiding spot
>one shot him with M97
why is messing with vehicle babies so fun?

Hey guys, I'm really fucking desperate and I came here for any helpful tips that I get my hands on.

So, I've done all the codexes and field manuals in the campaign EXCEPT for the "Airborne Cannons" codex (shoot 10 planes under 30 seconds).

I'm the first to admit to "git gud" but after 35 tries, I just don't have it in me to beat the damned thing. I shoot the first 3 planes rushing towards me no problem but afterwards, I mayyybe down 1 or 2 more. The fucking bombers that fly from right to left take ridiculous amounts of punishment and a) the AA gun overheats before I down them, or b) I manage to down one and THEN the gun overheats, letting the two remaining bombers escape over the enemy blip.

I feel that, since I play on PS4, I could probably beat it with mouse controls but its just so fucking punishing, missing one goddamn fighter and you might as well restart the checkpoint.

Can anyone help me, please?

youtube.com/watch?v=nDUZJwh33DM

that dialogue was actually good maybe I should play the campaign

>loading
>huge fucking explosions heard for no reason
anyone else?

Yes, anytime I join a match partway through. Its like its playing every explosion thats happened in the match at the same time. Maybe has something to do with having to load you into a destructed level.

I get the same thing on PS4. Jars the shit out of me every time.

Sometimes when I enter in a match playing in xbox all I get are the red and blue markers and a BLACK SCREEN

>having fun
>fun stops

:c

Remove syringe and crates from back to basics

the place to cry for out of the blue unreasonable changes is the official forums

but user, he just played a game where people were playing their class role and helping their teams, this cannot stand

>game crashes 3 times in 2 hours
guess I'm not allowed to use the 10-A slug variant

It's actually really weird that everyone in this game mode waits for the revive, it's like all the good players are here

happens to me on xbox too

yup, me too. I quit the match and try again

>10-A slug
P A T R I C I A N

I'm not used to it yet.
I feel like I should be whipping out my sidearm after -hit marker, 93 dmg- instead of going for the follow-up shot.
Also I dunno what magnification and sight picture to use.

So I got the Legion of Glory for a medal this week.

Does anyone know if repairing a tank with a squadmate in it, but not driving it, still counts as a squad repair?

I'm in the same boat, I'd say the lowest magnification since after 53 meters it's a 3 shot kill and it also has a slow muzzle velocity, so you're not really going for any longshots.
if you look at a chart, it's basically a slightly better infantry rifle up to 53 meters, obviously around the 50m mark you're doing just over 50 damage so a followup shot with the shotgun would sound more logical than pulling out a pistol and unload. I don't even know if pulling out a pistol and shooting is significantly faster than the space between the shots

This has to be the least satisfying gun in the game to shoot at airplanes with
>finally hit a plane on like the 4th shot because SO SLOW
>rewarded with 1 - 3 damage

I think I'll test sidearm followup shots at close range next time I play, and lower the magnification I'm using.

Random question I thought of:

When controlling fixed gun emplacements such as the HMG's and what not, is the zoom level tied down to what weapon you're currently using? Or is the zoom fixed for it all?

It looks more zoomed in now that I'm using 2x on certain rifles but I could be imagining things.

>looking through the list of skins I have in the companion
>accidentally click a skin
>all my loadouts in game get reset
>change all my loadouts back in the soldier customization screen
>join a game
>guns are still in the default
fucking end my life

Yes. Terrain is client side so it simulates all the damage to buildings when you load.

>threads stay up for so long that you memorize the OP picture
>new thread goes up, despair and ctrl + F

What does the minimap zoom scale setting in options do? You would think that it would let you set the zoom increments for the minimap, but I'm fairly sure it didn't do that.

but it does, whats with the fucking guessing

I swear I increased it for infantry and my minimap is no more zoomed out than before

lowering it makes more of a difference
I changed mine from 75m to 50m today and it was crazy tiny even zoomed all the way out.

it adjusts the zoom for when you press N(default) not the main minimap

I just started playing. I've got the mercades benz and my support class to rank 1 so far. What are a few other weapons that are worth unlocking early?

Mercedes-Benz master race