Ooh! What's so worth nothing?
Ooh! What's worth a bad thing?
There is no need for sorrow!
Great songs will never die!

beggin your pardon
run the jewels live at the garden

Ram is for RAMMING

new mvcinfo when?

I want games to allow you to grab inputs from a replay and put it as your training mode recording, so I don't have to learn fuckhard Elphelt setups to practice escaping them.

won my first online match bros
those trials helped out, feels good

>no airplane mode
why

>I want games that allow you to not play them

who should i listen to

>reusing sprites again

ugh crapcom

Fuck off scatstone kids.

Why not both.

you guys don't play my favorite dead kusoge but atleast you play a good genre and not shit like whatever the fuck hearthstone is

I'm A1 because it takes forever and ever to rank up

see me

That is actually a neat idea. Fighting games need more alive trials anyway. Let the developer upload new trials with the current meta combos.

>inb4 brick gets dodged again
Isn't it sad, Sacchin

>a1
fuck it

what if fighting games were made by competent developers instead of the people behind DmC and resident evil 6

I can't decide who is more braindead. Urien players, or the people who buffed him.

1, 2, 3 o'clock, 4 o'clock dump
5,6,7 o'clock, 8 o'clock dump
9,10,11, o'clock, 12 o'clock dump

We're gonna dump
On brick
In games tonight

Put your gamepads on and join me, hon
He'll ragequit as chun when the fight is won
We're gonna dump on brick in games tonight
We're gonna dump, dump, dump, 'til broad daylight
We're gonna dump, gonna dump on brick in games tonight

Ninja Theory is making a fighting game?

Capcom is not the problem.

Yoshinori Ono and the current incompetent dev team working on SFV are.

what's the appeal of ramlethal? she's basically bad zato/milia/raven/ky/any character with a meaty projectile

What's the appeal of any character? Personal preference bitch, do you speak it.

isnt that goober gear in a nutshell

Did you look at the picture he posted?

brick pls

Frustrating corner carry

how much room is there for personal preference when they all play the same

what if sfv had defensive options instead of letting people mash and mash all fucking day?

>zato plays the same as ramlethal or millia

>cast shadow do mixups

>Brown skinned goddess with 2 giant swords and balls with tongues

>hit enemy ko them
woow

dumb frogposter

Who do you got winning tonight?

>face dragon

any tips for not-clawIori ? his shit is telegraphed as fuck I get just-guarded all day

Play a different character

>hit opponent do damage

>play game win

iori is the king of mixups and pressure. how can you not open someone up with iori?

wow all fighting games play the same

how to play against rose?

go to player vs cpu
pick rose for player 2

ggs
now see me in revelator

Know how to punish and chase backdashes.

Did you lose to Brick?

yeah 1-2
i'm not good at card games and my deck isn't even finished

I had an absolutely trash draw the first game and couldn't play a follower until turn 4 while going first and even then i had Urd and Necro so they were almost useless.

ggs

Sure as soon as it's 20€ with all the DLC characters.

>ex DP some ryu
>he grabs and throws me as my feet leave the floor

Why is this allowed?

if you aren't master in shadowderp you shouldn't even be posting on fgg

i only play unranked

You are better off play ranked and sandbag in lower ranks senpai. Those ranked rewards are pretty fucking good and you can only gain score, so even if you sandbag to the bottom you still gain stuff after you climb back up.

yeah but I'm awful at any card game that isn't dominion

Honestly if Ono is getting that much of notoriety is only thanks to luck and the brand of the series he's been working on.

SFIV was a lucky shot because it was a return to that SF2 nostalgia that was missing after SF3 completely new roster, but it was just a cheap attempt at it, hence why it got such reception.

SFxTK and SFV though need(ed, for SFxTK) more than just easy cheap attempts at grabbing the nostalgia of the SF2 fans, and these games are getting much worse reception than SFIV ever did.

In retrospective, many other fighting games are pushing the genre forward, while Ono's direction is keeping the franchise in the same comfy safe spot as ever. This series will never grow out of this "zone" until Yoshinori Ono leaves his role, as explicitly stated by him.

The question is when? It doesn't sound like SFxTK and SFV failures as products are really changing the execs' minds on this guy.

is this from /r/kappa

No, it's from someone who doesn't fall in the FGC circlejerk and knows what's truly going wrong with the series and the people behind it.

I guess they are scared of taking a too drastic direction with the franchise so they are waiting of people getting tired of Ono's influence.

I'm thinking PAX South.

are you talking about yourself

Is this a 15 years old? Doesn't know how to type upper-case letters and question marks when needed. I guess there are no homeworks on Sundays.

>sperging out over punctuation over the internet
wew

This post is partially right but also a lot wrong.
It's true that SF4 cashed in on nostalgia and that's why it was so succesful, but SFV, whether for good or for worse, changed a ton stuff which is also why a lot of people are complaining.

The problem is more than anything with their lack of understanding or care (or ability to do) for what people want and how to improve their product. It's probably a mix of incompetence and thinking you have your popularity secured because of your brand so you don't really have to try that much.

kawaii

did your english skills just drop by 10 points or something? what the fuck is up with this post

why is there always one guy who gets triggered about all lowercase typing

>SFV, whether for good or for worse, changed a ton stuff which is also why a lot of people are complaining
I don't think that's really the case
the game is more like sf4.5 but unfinished, and with a terrible frame work around it (netcode, 2009 era online infrastructure) and it also happens to not stay fresh for some reason

You make your shitposting as obvious as when you post facebook frogs and /pol/ shit.
Every
Time

SFV has a better netcode than SFIV ever did

This meme needs to stop

brick..

at least sf4's netcode was consistently mediocre, sfv's ranges from average to completely fucking awful
but I never even compared the two because comparing them would be stupid

okie dokie atrichokie

>You

is this the paranoid persecution complex guy

>It's probably a mix of incompetence and thinking you have your popularity secured because of your brand so you don't really have to try that much

Pretty much.
You can work your ass off and fix the game but is it truly needed when your game gets ESPN coverage and lots of trust from fans who will defend every bad decision you make just solely for the name, despite how poorly thought out it truly is?

At that point better call the people who want the game to be better "haters" and call it a deal. No need to work your ass off for it.

its time to RANCH IT UP

Highlight the part you didn't understand so I can explain it to you. the only thing I see is that i8 should have put "(or ability to do)" after the "for" but I'm pretty sure you can still understand the meaning.

They just took away meterless DPs in a street fighter game. There are no invincible backdashes. There's no FADC or focus, there's V-Reversal, there's no crouch tech, offense is completely different with + mediums, there was AA jab etc etc.
I don't know how you can say removing invincible meterless shoryuken is not a ballsy change. Too ballsy for a lot of people.

boy he bout to do it

stop posting on Veeky Forums

it's still plays wholly like a sf game with the exception that there are no footsies

:joy::ok_hand: :fire::fire::fire:

why

They didn't add new mechanics like burstblast so it's basically sf4

Stop replying to the guy that posts without using upper-case letters and punctuation when needed. He's a troll from SRK forums named killthevibe. He always posts when people talk shit about SFV.

you have better things to do

>millia's Jumping HS no longer cause a knockdown
GODDAMN I JUST LEARNED HER BNBs YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME

Broski?

What should I play until Rev2 comes out?

tough titties goober :^)

nothing

rev1

samefag