/ksg/- Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3250

Overseas Experience Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version): pastebin.com/weL41ehu
Chess Play/Ladder Info and more: pastebin.com/ST2512G8
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/HJZdj
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lilly!

best grill in the game

>West Village
>went to school nearby
>used to hang out at this old coffee place on 6th and Bleecker
>drink huge cups of coffee and people watch on big comfy chairs til 4am

I never saw Misha there ;_;

correction 7th and Bleecker
>Cafe Mona Lisa
fucking good times

Whatever the fuck that means.

Lilly!

OP's pic

>gah, hit wrong link
OP's pic is from my old haunting grounds

I don't understand the Hanako hate
>BFF of best girl

nth for happy misha!

Whatever the fuck that means.

Hey, bros, can I ask you guys a question? You don't have to answer if it makes you uncomfortable.

Have you guys ever had surgery? If so, how was it?

I'm not mad at you, user.
>my waifu is also blind

Yes, don't really remember it so I guess I'd say its fine?

I remember the table and the nurses gathering round, I remember the little respirator full of anesthetic, I remember being to told to count down from ten, I don't remember how far I got, then I remember waking up.

The actual surgery is honestly the least of it. The recovery is actually something, but wasn't too bad. A lot of time not doing anything strenuous to protect the stitches, and taking hydrocodone for the pain.

Nth for a happy Hana!

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Saving it while it still has the glaring issue of calling Takashi, Hisao.

Anyway, I'm going to bed.
G'night, doods!

I see. Was it a "major" operation or something like appendicitis or gallbladder?

Sorry for asking.

Slow one for Mish

Night kiwi, sleep well!

only had my appendix out when i was a teen. nothing major.

having some anxieties, user?

I nearly lost my right eye when I was 9. If I hadn't closed it in time, it would've been pierced by a tree branch. Luckily, my dumbass child self had decent reflexes.

Had to wear an eye patch forever, and had to have my cornea of my eye messed with for weeks.

Was painful. But my vision is still 100% perfect, so I can't complain.

Yeah, kinda.
I went to the doctor last Friday and heard that if things stay like they are, I'll probably have to undergo heart surgery. Hopefully not for at least 10-20 years, but there's no way to know.

That must have sucked but hey, you have perfect vision AND you got to wear an eye patch, pain aside, that's win-win.

Ah man. I hope that things turn out to not be dire for you. I can't even imagine that feeling.

Yeah, it hurt. I remember blacking out for a while when it happened. If it happened now, in my 20s, I'd probably feel pretty cool rocking an eye patch. Making shitty pirate jokes with my awful, sarcastic sense of humor. Ah well. Life.

>be me
>shitposting on /ksg/
>of all the places in the world, OP's photo is Misha literally standing in a place I've been 100s of times
>are you being an ass or just confused

>I'll probably have to undergo heart surgery.
Are you her?

oh well, maybe he was already half-asleep

Who is her? Flopsy?

But no, I'm not her.

In 20 years they may not even need to operate.
stay strong bro

>I'm going to say a bunch of shit only a local will understand
>Why don't you get it?

Probably who I was thinking of, I never got their name.
Oh well, very interesting regardless.

Sleep for real this time.

Night, bro.

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping.
But there's no way to know when. I might never need to have surgery, or I might need to have it really soon. Oh well, I'm hopeful.

Bone surgery. Not exactly life threatening, but fairly necessary, and one of the most painful varieties.

>or an English speaker
GOOD NIGHT FOR REAL. GO TO BED ALREADY :)

Ouch. That must have sucked.

What....is this game about? What do you do in it? Does it also have lewds? Or is it just ... intereactions ... real life meets anime?

Eh, it was better than leaving it. It needed to be done because one of my ribs had been broken when I was younger, but it healed a bit shit and was basically in the way. It made breathing and a lot of activity hurt, so they needed to basically cut it off and get in the right way.

Modern painkillers are pretty crazy, so the recovery period wasn't all that bad. A lot of vidya and napping mostly. If anything the painkillers are annoyingly strong. I didn't like being so out of it all the time.

Well William Shatner. Play it for yourself and find out.

Have you never heard of dating sims before?

>A lot of vidya and napping mostly

Hey, that sounds good. I hope if I ever have to go through this, it's with vidya and napping too.

hey /ksg/
having a good day?

Attempting. Its not going so well.

Hey, fellow Snoozubro, so far it's OK. And yours?

Attempting here.
My birthday has been, historically, a rather unlucky day for me, so i'm just laying low and drawing Cowboy Lilly for another user
>horse still sucks

what happened?pretty good , drew some stuff , comfy day
it's your birthday? happy birthday , mate!
hope that you're not too unlucky today
also i want to se that lilly.

I wish I could draw without hating what I've placed on paper. I feel like anything I draw is awful, even when I know better.

Sorry your birthday is unlucky. I dread mine as well. November is a bad month for me.

Attempting to draw things, not happy with them. Plus I'm having relationship issues. If you can call it that.

>not happy with them.
i know that feel
no idea what your issues exactly are , but good luck with them , mate
also even if you draw things you consider as bad , it still helps you getting better in a way

Bwahahaha!!
>Shades of Toph there

Yeah. You're right. Its just me being harsh on myself. I want to make things I can be proud of and that people will like. I just need practice. Which is a sad thing to say, as I know I'm not bad, I just don't have my own particular style or anything. Artist block doesn't help, aha.

Any suggestions for what I could do to improve would be awesome.

Here, let me teach you the best way to draw a realistic horse.
Flawless and easy to do

this pic is extremely cute
>being harsh on myself
also know this feel
well , is there any way i can see the things you're currently doing? it's better for suggestions
dont feel like you have to , if you dont want to show it , then dont

Well, here's something I previously worked on a while back. imgur.com/a/HJZdj

I'm OK with that one, despite knowing my proportions and some bits are awful, but that was also the first attempt at drawing in a long time, and I had decent references to try.

I'm working on locking down the characters from KS in my mind so I can draw them and contribute some original content to this general, but, again, harsh on myself, because I don't want to just mime the original artstyle 100% like I find myself doing at times. I hate doing that, and it doesn't get me anywhere closer to being my own artist, my own self. Just makes me jealous of everyone who has their own style and is so damn good at it.

Walk into bedroom
oh shit it was the wrong bedroom
see this
what do?

Is the "virus" folder in the fanart mediafire link really viruses?

Pure electronic AIDS

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

i can understand the feel about not having your own artstyle , but i feel like the only way to get "your own" is just to draw things the way you want to , and train. The pic is pretty good to be honest.
i'm not a really good "artist" and even worst at having my own style so i have no good advice to give , but for what its worth , your work is not bad at all
close the door

get this text from Misha, what do?

*pomf*

delete it and block her

That's reassuring, thank you. Maybe taking small, not too complicated requests will help a bit. I don't like being aimless. And, I'm sure you're a fine artist.

Fap. Then feel bad about it. But only for a little while.

Do the same pose but with a pillow under my t-shirt.

>not too complicated requests will help a bit.
well if it can help and make me happy , do a suzu!
> I don't like being aimless.
many feels i know
>Fap. Then feel bad about it. But only for a little while.
kek

Lilly!

You are a gentleman and a scholar

Happy birthday Doggi!!!
Oh.... I'm sorry. Happy birthday man :/ I wish I could somehow give you something...

'Did you just screenshot my last snap???'

I can attempt. Any specifics you would like?
>kek
Glad someone found that funny lol.

"N-no. I don't know what you're talking about!"

Feel torn between telling here that I wanna fuck her tits and telling her some sickly sweet stuff.

It's all good. Girl is making me a cake with mocha frosting, and she said she ordered something for me from amazon, but it was from a 3rd party and they crapped out on her
>but I have a distinct feeling its something that's going to make me sad, so I'm kinda hoping she gives up on it and gets something else or just nothing

"It says right here that you screenshot it!"

"Don't lie user, why did you??"

Screenshoting is a sure way to make the followup snaps progressively grumpier!

Aww that's nice :) At least you have somebody willing to try, you know? She's making the effort for you!

"get you a boy who can do both hicchan~"

"My fingers must have hit the wrong buttons, sheesh! Not like I was s-staring or anything!"

>2017
>hanako still doesn't have a good route

oh well ,since you asked for simple request , just do a simple sleeping suzu , or a suzu looking sleepy. it's enough to make me happy

Oh I would do her both, I would.

Stop. We've had this convesration today. Don't try to summon the autist.

All right. I wanna practice drawing cute stuff anyway. I'll work on it as I can, and I'll try my best for ya.

Thanks, undertaker :)

"-_- you clicked the off and home button at the same time on accident..."

No problem man!
Do you have a paypal?

maybe in 2018

looking forward to this

Yeah, but that's okay. As long as nobody I know dies today, i'll be happy.
I've got this, it's all good :)

Haha okay.
I guess no chubby Lilly fund ;) haha have a good birthday man :) I love the picture bte

Lose my marbles and shitpost for like 5 hours straight saying hanako's route wasn't bad, to try and trick a newfag into playing it so he can see my very intelligent subversions

Succeed since the newfag is a dumbass

Thanks :) I'm pretty happy with it, as I don't know much about horses

>Turn 360 degrees
just like the fire

Burnin' down the house!

Tell her she looks like a man

Rin is Cute

indeed

you know what's cuter than rin?
rin AND suzu

I want to hug Rin

I want to hug Hanako

i want to hug both
and also suzu
and pretty much every katawa

It might be January but it's 60 degrees here. Oh well, maybe I'll be able to wear my new coat next month.

I'm glad I had the chance to experience this VN and I regret not finding it sooner.
Cheers to all of you.
Also,
Lilly best girl.

>Also,
>Lilly best girl.
best way to end a post

Me too, user. Its made me rethink some things in life. Also made me want to be 18 again, despite not being that much older. Got a lot of feelings and and thoughts.

And yes. Lilly is best girl.