Tree of Savior General /tosg/

Previous Thread: >Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=815

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam(Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha/Fedimian, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Cats)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Telsiai
Comfy (K**zenberg - Banned)

>showing panties
slut cryo wants the frost pillar

SUNOU RORINGU

>Capyba is active again
Why he came back?

>the maintenance isn't going to fix the vga error

>reach inner wall district 8
>monsters start bursting me down really fast
how do I fix this?

For those looking, cute still has a few more open spots for anyone looking for a guild. We're a friendly group that does both PvE (daily chores, leveling groups, ET) and PvP (GBL, a few TBLers) at our own pace. cute was originally founded on the idea of being a social guild, but don't confuse that for us being lazy or inactive! We dive into all content, celebrating our victories and laughing at our defeats. So whether you're a newcomer or oldfag, low level or returning, shy or chatty - if you want to be a part of our group, just send a whisper to Merigolds or Majiene and we'll be happy to give you an invite!

Get better gear.

so, tomorrow is the last day to upgrade attributes?

The cutes really nice, if you don't have a guild then you should join them. Besides, they're cute!

and the last day of my ban

what kind of gear would make a difference? I assume getting some MDEF would help? what are some good and cheap MDEF bracelets for level 285?

2x glass bracelets
2x lv 5 blue gems on boots (s.kovos if you're swordsman
didel tower shield or sage wall
mdef hats if possible
top/bot cloth if it still don't cut

So, when will archer sailor release?

Get a full revishan set, get a full grynas set, and put blue gems in your boots. Didel Tower shield, also.
That should give enough mdef to survive all ranged attacks(or party with a sage), and pole wont kill you as fast, so you can walk out of it.

Is a personal Alch worth it?

Enchanter buff 5% at Top Bottom Shield. sounds low but all that adds up

I used to be ugly until I joined cute.
Now I'm cute! Can recommend, 10/10

true, everyone should go for a enchanter to get a nice breast massage to feel good

I used to be cute until I joined cute.
Now I'm ugly! Can't recommend, 0/10

I used to be random until I joined fp.
Now I'm TOSG! Can recommend, 10/10

Cats was a mistake. Dammit Rance+LP.

Hey, is this "the TOSG" Cats told me about?
My name is Joe,im kinda new and all. First day at this website. Hehe took me almost a hour to post, silly interface XD, reddit and forums are so much more convenient.

But well, im here now and will try to stick around.
I'll also check out the other boards. Heard there are some nsfw pages O.O

Im soon "Rank2" and really cant wait.

See you all soon ingame, new friends.

Haha Cats is so silly bringing normies to T O S G haha.
I love his style lol. Typical 4channer xd.

Hey guys, my name is Brandon. I'm looking to join a guild that has knowledge in PVP/GVG and willing to teach me what I need to know to be good at it. I've played tons of MMO's and i'm looking to making this my main game. I'm 24 and I play a good amount every day. I'm only 115 right now but i've only been playing less than a week. May be low, may be new, but i'm loyal and if you offer me what i need i'll become dope. Let me know if you got anything. My username is AC195 - whisper me in game if you want too. Last person i talked to about a guild was this dumbass named Plasmagica - said I couldnt join because I put numbers in my username. I'm looking for someone who isnt 15 years old to be running the guild too, if possible. Guild doesn't have to be PVP/GVG oriented, but just needs to have people who know about it to teach me. Thanks!

Lolipan come back, save us from Cats

Hey you TOSGers are pretty cool! Do I put the screenname I want in the "Name" field btw?

WTB Emengard Shield

Welcome in our facebo..i mean TOSG Community!

wtb emengard shield pm offer

120mil

Fuck off maneater

I wonder how much alsheyra RMTed for his shield.
There's one on the market for 35mil.

Is Cats a jewish black lesbian fatactivist transwoman trying to enrich our TOSG Community?

Stop it!

Umm... xhe identifies as a pizza, please be considerate towards xer and TOSG.

oh snap.. how could i missgender xhem, im so sorry and correct myself

>Is Cats a jewish black lesbian fatactivist transpizza trying to enrich our TOSG Community?

>290 70% clear: 1/9
>240 full clear: 0/3
>Saalus: 0/6
>290 rush: 0/3

this going to be a long day

post all alsheyra gear with pic, please. /memberinfo Alsheyra

you guys talks as if he was a fucking walord

>290 70% 3/3
>290 rush 3/3
>Saalus 3/3
>Uphill dead leeching with guild DievMikoPD 2/2
You don't need more than this

>290 70% clear
>70%
gid gud

You all know where to find me.

What Loli and Rance thinks of Cats and Neo Futureproof now?
Do they know the faglord recruit everyone from the shout?

How do you feel about your guild not being /tosg/ anymore?

Rance is a normie, and loli doesn't play anymore so why should they care?

Niggas quit and dont care anymore.

Jace-tier hats.
Orange rod stage 7.
Emengard shield stage 4.

I skip the mage room otherwise it takes too long, switching to mdef set + lots of knockbacks

I usualyl just do 9/9 290 rushes and 6/6 saalus but since I want to upgrade some attributes before the discount ends

>tfw no friends
I miss uphill abrasives

>mage room...switching to mdef set
They dont hurt much, but ye.. takes a little.

>12 290
>3 240
>only 6 Saalus
???

lol, hardly a true whale

sounds just as everyone who plays 10h/day

kill yourself

killyourself alsheyra

>murbish isn't the one labeled 3j

rip you

Me in the back as a literal who

Me under Plasmagica's toga

kys namedrop niggas

Archer 2 > Ranger 2 > Fletcher 3 > Hackapell
Full DEX
Bad Idea?

Go ranger 1 and take scout instead

>ranger 2
ranger 2 is bad

>Go ranger 1 and take scout instead
But you can't cloaking while riding a pet, isn't? So why go scout?

Just in case. Cloaking helps a lot.

the quality of life from having cloaking will make leveling easier getting to hakkapalle. Ranger 2 offers 5 more percent to your steady aim (which only one hakkapalle skill uses)

>Ranger2
literally never ever do this, take Scout for Cloaking when you need it (doesnt matter if it dismounts you), or Wugushi c1 for extra DotS

You guys are awesome, I never expected this kind of replies from place like Veeky Forums, so
Archer 2 > Ranger 1 > Scout 1 > Fletcher 3 > Hackapell then
Now my question is, why Full DEX is so appreciated?
Why take high critical rate when the attack damage base is low because of no STR?
I wrote Full DEX before because I read somewhere that when your equiptment is good (2 Sissel, 5 star yellow gems, etc) your attack damage is covered so it's okay to go full DEX, is that bullshit or not?

Dex and Crit are much much harder to get through equips than Attack

Your weapons will eventually have shit like 2-3k attack, so even if you put in 300 levels worth of Str into it, that only adds out to around 800 attack.

You're not considering your weapon's patk (which is increase-able with anviling and transcending), which will increase with crit. You can get so much more patk from gear than you can from STR. Go DEX/CON

>this kind of replies from place like Veeky Forums
Cats, reeeee, stop inviting normies

>when lolipan was here
>you faggots treat him like dirt
>he left and suddenly you realized that he was one of the pillars that is holding the tosg together
>now you need him back

this is why you cucks make the rest of us can't have nice things

>290 70% clear: 5/9
>240 full clear: 0/3
>saalus: 2/6
>290 rush: 0/3

WAKE ME UP

nice blog

>playing tos

Thank you for the explanation

Not at all I just thought the replies will full of
>implying
But instead, I got serious answers, that's rare and surprising, may you all blessed with nice loot from Dungeon boxes

>not doing uphill
LOL

Just stop doing dailies and actually enjoy the game bro..

>290 70% clear

> that's rare and surprising
Niggawat, I've asking shit from here since CBT1, most answers are serious m8.

I wake up and you guys are literally falling for the absolute lowest effort trolling I've seen since I don't know when.

Healmage wake me up when you finish the templar, please.

I have an pelta1Barb3, what should i take next? Doppel or Fencer? There is another gud build outside both?

more like
>we didnt think there could be worse, but we've been wrong
LP was the lesser evil

>tfw the attributes will go back to full price next tuesday and I still haven't bought all the attributes I want
FUCK. Fuck everything.

other boards/general are usually full of shit. here often too. you got lucky

Enjoy your 7 year catnap.

mages immune to link ;_;

Doppel would be best since the barb skills synergize better.

Most fencers go Sword3Pelt (filler) Fencer3 because your Fencer rotation is the only thing you ever use so you want 95% uptime Pain Barrier.

Cats is doing an excellent job. Better than me in many ways. Name a single person in FP that wasn't a previous user of Veeky Forums, I dare you.

I am a PvP guy. This game has no PvP. Thus, I left. Most of the original members left for the very same reason. We had a good run in this game, and plenty of good engagements, but those times are over now. All that awaits this game is stagnation and death.

This game has PvP, you just never got good at it

>tfw the entire mage room resists World Tree

This is why you shouldn't fall for the PvP guild meme. You think that PvP guilds want to get good at the PvP, but they don't want to go through PvE at all and end up being horribly undergeared and then complain that the game requires "too much autism" instead of playing PvP in a non-mmo genre.

>Name a single person in FP that wasn't a previous user of Veeky Forums
JohnLocke, 3jane and half of the current futureproof

>tfw old rusty elemWL does it faster than pyroMeme and can full clear easy

Sure if you have 4k matk.
Otherwise you can't kill mages fast enough.

mages are 0 problem. only the 9 fighters take a little but also can be killed.

>Set times for fighting
>Modes that literally NEVER worked
>Rankings that literally NEVER worked
>Permanent stuns, permanent binds, complete immunities with no drawbacks with 100% uptime
>Nothing is ever where it appears to be, ever

PvP is less than an afterthought in this game.

People like this are the absolute worst. "Go play a PvP-centered game, MMOs are not for PvP" truly are the worst people among the post-WoW crowd. MMOs are, first and foremost, about player interaction. That of course includes PvP.

If your think MMOs are just about individual progression, raiding, daily chores, and item treadmills, you're part of the cancer.

>tfw Diev3Druid3
Henge was a mistake, i don't even need to care about orange autism shit since i just touch 5k magic attack with my +3 stage1 windia

>mages are fire
Pyros fucked in the ass
>weak to ice