What makes supercars catch fire like this?

What makes supercars catch fire like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=R2Swlt6jF7Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IdLHAqL8KJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Idiot owners who rev non-stop at a red light

Fucking up the anti lag system and/or reving the car too much causing deceleration to act like a total tool

>owner of a expensive sports car is someone who doesnt know how to actually work a car
no shit

What is it that is actually fueling the flame, is petrol leaking or something?

yuropoor """"""""""""""""engineering""""""""""""""""

Design flaws. Flammable stuff not far enough away from super hot stuff (cats) or inadequate shielding. Don't let anyone fool you into thinking it's because the owner is revving the car, it's improper shielding and clearance, it's purely down to design flaws.

These cars are ITALIAN, the only people who don't admit they're critically flawed are fanboys, Italian cars have always been great in some ways and critically flawed in others.

>when the GM mixtape drop

When your revving the car especially in a turbo supercar it spits extra fuel out the exhaust pretty much wasted fuel at that cock teasing your car so with that backfire clocked off the fuel and just the whole thing in fire because the car was eager to drive.

In short, the owner is a Moron

>aventador
>turbo supercar

It's easy to overheat those things with over revving

Expensive Cars with Idiot Drivers are my fetish

youtube.com/watch?v=IdLHAqL8KJw

Lamborghini's rich operation will spit out unburdened fuel, which will catch the fire.

Because the idiot changes it and after a point, if the car can not move fast enough to let the flame dissipate, the flame engulfs the body to work and then seizes the fire.

You could lay on the rev limiter in a 918 for half an hour and it wouldn't happen. It's a design flaw you stupid italian car fanboys

This.

But then again, having low pyrometric resistances is an Italian trademark. Maybe Audi makes them this way on purpose.

Are you really that retarded? The fire is not even close to the exhaust and there wouldn't be enough unburnt fuel to set bodywork on fire anyway.

You may think about those stupid flamethrowers that ricers put in their exhaust to fool people into thinking they have powerful cars, but a normally backfiring exhaust will never set a car on fire unless you literally coat the exhaust and the car in flammable material.

That accident is clearly the car's fault for not being properly heat shielded, revving the engine pointlessly will not, under any circumstances set a car on fire unless the car itself is flawed or has something broken.

German cars are for the short-haired butt lesbian, prefer to rationalize the emotions and passions above the emotions and love the lure of the young girl without the fire breathing dragon, suggesting the excitement of sexual vitality and anger.

rationalizing emotions is a manly thing you faggot, who is the lesbian here?

How to be Ferrari/Lamborghini
>make your name building cars which are specifically for showing off
>fail to account for the fact that revving while stationary or driving slowly is a staple of the supercar experience because they sound good and are made solely for showing off
>put a bit of tin foil "heat shield" separating its 650°C catalytic converter from its painted plastic/carbon fiber bodywork
>be surprised when it catches fire because the owner was revving it while sitting still

It could be, but it's like a racing hound or horse that can run so fast that its lungs can explode. If you are a precious animal, you pay millions (yes, horses can spend a lot of money) just a heart attack, death in your body, how to break your leg in the fall, how humiliated. If people knew I was good at investing, my Lamborghini one day turned gray, and why, I even thought of suicide.

All my friends would start laughing at me, and all the local communities would spread rumors about an idiot with a bank account. My kids will even ask their mother to drive them in good, safe Mercedes-Benz ML no cooler dad with a supercar!

Because the violent nature of the rail car can not close my and some electronics. And fear that your car will catch fire is way to enjoy it every day.

>lambo on fire
>driver is a twenty something guido that has no clue what to do (skipping the obvious deduction of who bought it)
>actually calling the fire dpt for that shit

So what would you do then if you did not have a fire extinguisher on hand?

>cross the sidewalk into one of all those stores ask for extinguisher cuz car on fire yo
>come out and use it

Im sure running around panicking and looking at the fire in his brain was a better alternative.

bongs are required to carry a fire extinguisher in our vehicles

I have seen this happen in a number of cars throughout my life and it's ALWAYS a result of a shitty design that doesn't safeguard certain components against extreme nearby heat. Yes, the revving without cooling is what causes the temperature to rise, but you can do this in most cars and be completely fine. It's some retarded issue like the manifold becoming too hot which then melts the brake fluid master cylinder/reservoir or sets nearby plastics on fire etc

>Literally knows nothing about cars.

Excessive temps, duh

www.lambounfall.de

Bruh, my dude drove his shit straight into a fucking lake

Jewish (((lightening)))