/wfg/ - Warframe General

Ignore tq, show MSpaint skills edition
previous thread:
>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed, if it wasn't full: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png
>Avoid the line, join the /wfg/ alliance today! PM killsaw of Warbros NFA for inquiries

Don't Give TQ (you)s: webmd.com/brain/autism/mental-health-aspergers-syndrome#1

>Notable links
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/wGxxMVo.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663
---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Glast Gambit
> forums.warframe.com/topic/738152-the-glast-gambit-update-195/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/rgbukb.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Banshee Prime Never Ever

>It's a forgot to equip Syndicate sigil for Sortie defense episode

>tfw you forget that it was a syndicate mission until 3/4ths the way through when you see a medallion

Why aren't you always wearing it?

Reminder: whenever someone posts a retarded claim, ask them to post evidence of it.

They'll shut up. EVERY TIME.

Just equip it and redo it?

Do I apply again or will previous thread be checked by clan invite man

Didnt have it equipped on Limbo and I only use Limbo to cheese Operative Defense.

Do you have any evidence of this?

Which planet/moon has the most comfiest tilesets?

>run into party of people introducing their new friends to the game while on a popular grind mission
>they're usually talking in chat or on voice
>use my operator in front of them and their friend while playing
>the new guy's friend gets triggered and rages at me

every time

my.mixtape.moe/rgbukb.mp3

>edge everywhere
>suddenly salad

LUA
U
A

I escaped this game a long time ago at the start of the second dream.
Is it worth coming back to in its current state or have DE only gotten worse?

Duration and efficiency are both factors. Fleeting Expertise is often worth using to counter drain on channeled abilities but has the downside of reducing everything else as well. I wouldn't use FE on Mesa because it screws with Shatter Shield and Shooting Gallery too much for my tastes but if it works for you then go nuts.

see

>do sortie
>get 3-day booster

fuck right off

Ah darn. I was hoping you would just shut up.
That would've been a little to easy I suppose.

Didn't mean to cause a shitstorm with a build question. Instead I'll ask, what provides better reduction to powers that drain over time, duration or efficiency? Or does Duration even affect DoT powers?

Mirage and Banshee should be swapped

I just realised how fashionable Nidus' high heels are. Is he some kinda girlyboy.

Nidus likes to strut his stuff.

someone please post cute Nidus pics if there's any, I can't find anything

Like Ember's 4?
I don't think Duration affects it.

im getting really fucking sick of getting these dirty fucking lenses for doing these worthless fucking sorties

its like: "hey, we know you've maxed the zenurik tree, so for you taking your time and playing this high level content were' going to give you absolutely fucking NOTHING to show for you efforts. heres a regular zenurik lens just for you. you actually needed endo? too bad kid, wait another 24 hours. you thought you could get a riven? fat chance, we're going to single you out so you never ever fucking get one, you stupid loser."

I see kids get fucking rivens every fucking day but me? why would I be so fortunate? if you work at DE and you lurk these generals put in a fucking memo to take lenses out of the reward pool. I would much rather spend plat on the stupid fucking things than get them as rewards.

Oh god what the fuck how do I read this? Are the regions what % of the original cost the power is?

>remove lenses
>add plat to sortie rewards

we need more cityes in warframe

>Corpus shields don't scale in a way that requires you to bring Magnetic/etc. for high level Corpus shit
>Grineer armor scales so much that you have to have obscene damage or a high status weapon with Corrosive for high level Grineer shit

>You can bring Grineer elemental'd weapons to Corpus missions fine
>You can't bring Corpus elemental'd weapons to Grineer missions

Why? This is retarded. It would actually be FUN to have high level Corpus be resistant to everything but Magnetic/Toxin just like Grineer don't take shit from anything but Corrosive. Diverse weapon builds are fun DE. FUN.

The more Efficiency and Duration you have the closer you move to the top left-hand corner.

There is a hard cap on how low you can drop the cost.

Fleeting Expertise's efficiency bonus is greater than the duration penalty so it's a net positive when using channeled abilities. However it also gimps your other powers that rely on duration, especially since people usually go with Transient Fortitude over Blind Rage.

Duration does effect it.

yes

I take it this game is still the shithole it was when I left?

>Any method to gain plat other than buying it like a good goy.
That would make DE look less bad.
Plus they're hyper-apologetic forum base would find a way to make it look incredibly unfair even though rewarding high-level play with something like that is perfectly fine since there's almost no other fucking end-game content.

>Magnetic
>Corrosive
>You can bring Grineer elemental'd weapons to Corpus missions fine
stop, you sound like you havent made it off the starchart yet

Wait until you see an Enhanced Shields Corpus Sortie, user.

Shit gets well out of hand and you'd better bring Toxin there.

>DE will never utilize the massive potential for a Corpus vs Grineer pvp mode and the absolute robbery they could make off of cosmetics

I NEED NITAIN
HELP

ZEPHYR A CUTE

REACTOR SABOTAGE CACHES, DON'T MISS ANY

>nidus farm framerate extremely low
>everyone cannot use their abilities or attack
flawless design DE

Is this game worth getting into.

OROKIN
OR
REGULAR

>actually soloed sortie 3 spy today

First time attempting to soloing sortie spy, feels good man.

I need clever Charger pet names, help me out /wfg/
I'm not doing the whole 'X names it' shit because its always the same shit meme names

BOOOOTH

cumfart

Spy missions with other people is heavily counterintuitive.
Especially with randoms.

>soloing
>spy
wooooooooow

Please help

just do it like you'd do a sortie int

Slowva, drop Spectres at every Intercept point, profit.

I just got my first riven, is it worth anything? Looks kinda shit.

What the fuck, how the hell are you meant to do that when enemies spawn across the map to insta cap shit with you being EVEN SLOWER?

The only one I see this feasibly working on is the one on the Grineer Shipyard and I'm pretty sure you can't get a level 30+ one of those.

I just got my Zarr to lvl 30, i want to forma it but i'm unsure on what build to go for, do i just build it like a tonkor or is there something more viable?

You can drop multiple specters?

Rheumatism

Do I have to repost my application if it goes unanswered in a thread?

9000 hours

banshee

Preview and post the maxed stats

As long as you bring multiple types yes. Each one can only be dropped once.

I took Clem, a Corrupted Lancer, and one of the Spectres we get from Rescues.

It's time lads. HOPES AND DREAMS COME TRUE

Giving away 8 items from the store, potatos, syandas, deluxe skins, etc. BE SPECIFIC WITH WHAT YOU WANT. Just don't ask for silly shit like a frame or a weapon.

Leave your:

1) IGN
2) What you want
3) a small nerf for a frame that will turn it Oberon-tier

After ~30mins I'll pick my favorite 8, or all of them if there aren't enough

I just used Ember on the Eris interception mission.

wew

1) AbominationJones
2) Bursa bobblehead for my collection
3) Volt's Speed no longer costs Energy and acts as a persistent ability on activation, but will drain energy based on how fast you move (which means faster builds drain faster)

1. ArcticSalt
2. Excalibur Proto-Armor Skin
3. Rhino's Iron Skin decays over time

armedpoop
30 day resource booster
Banshee sonar no longer scales with power str

only if you play a lot.

only Satan himself could think of such a change

>finally get a charger
>same animations as kubrows
>same sounds as kubrows
>hats clipping the shit out of everything because its fucking kubrow armor
>all abilities are from the shared kubrow abilities which are the shittiest ones
>good damage though
?

whats the point of this? other than 6000 mastery rank points

I started playing about 50 something days ago and I currently have 282 hours according to Steam. So, yeah.

Friendly reminder only people with learning disabilities can't flawless uranus spy sortie.

1) PrismShank
2) Loki Knave Skin
3) Nova's Molecular Prime now drains extra energy for each enemy affected and is "fixed" so negative power doesn't speed up enemies.

DE is fixing it as we speak :^)

friendly example that even people with learning disabilities can flawless uranus spy.

At least its not a plat reskin like hyekkas

1) JackingTheBox
2)Frost Harka Skin
3)Ember's world on fire only hits the target you're aiming at

1. NeoShadowHzFx
2. Harkonar Armor Set
3. Wukong's Defy is now works like other channeling abilities and prevents you from gaining energy during it.

It was rushed content. The Charger is getting an update (or, knowing DE, will let you keep Chargers and add the change seperate) to look very Nidus-like, the pic is around somewhere.

You're retarded. Their shields are pathetic and the only time they aren't is when a shield drone is humping them but guess what, you can shoot the thing making their shields not-shit.

Yes, the enhanced shields sorties are how they should be by default.

You bring a Magnetic/Toxin weapon and they aren't shit. You bring a Grineer weapon and you can't kill shit.

That's exactly how Grineer are normally, why aren't Corpus the same? Because MUH NULLIFIERS?

You will literally never kill a 100+ Grineer Elite with Magnetic. Or anything but specifically Corrosive, for that matter. Corpus are just so much weaker it's almost boring

Time to farm kuva??????

You dont have lategame/"endgame" experience do you

>Wukong's Defy is now works like other channeling abilities and prevents you from gaining energy during it.

I thought it was already like that? I know rage works, and energy orbs work, but thats about it, right?

>mr8
Free endo.

Is it possible to finish a quest the 2nd time if you get it from the junctions? I started my Limbo quest again but got stuck at getting the proof fragments for the system theorum even though I already crafted the 2nd theorum, did I end up having that quest stuck there forever?

mastery has nothing to do with stats. only with how much endo you get from melting.

Nigger it's a Soma riven. That's free plat.

>MR determines how good the mod is

No it doesnt. From everything ive seen it doesnt matter at all.

1: indutias
2: classic saturated color palette
3: valkyr's hysteria has its invincibility and health steal removed

1) HangedManZero
2) Hunhlows Gift
3)Mesa's 4 has doesn't use pistol mods and can't turn around

Oh I do and I've played the game for long enough to be annoyed by the obvious gap in threat level between Corpus and Grineer

But from what I'm seeing it looks like you're in the process of straw manning this into UR A NOBO instead of responding to anything that actually was said, so don't worry about it.

>valkyr's hysteria has its invincibility and health steal removed

That's not a "small" nerf you idiot, that basically just gutted the ability.

dont you know grandpa? -100dmg% torid is all the hot shit around now

I've seen top rolled ones go for 1K plat

I like the way the numbers look on this build, and if y'all think QT would be better on Mesa, then I can change it no problem. I just went with Steel Fiber because it doesn't cost energy and Mesa needs it. Do you think any different mod would serve me better? Obviously, I'm going for a Peacemaker build and I left some duration in there so I could buff it with her 2.

postan

10/10

do you mind if I save this?