ALL EMBRACE ME

ALL EMBRACE ME

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00vrx8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SWEDEN YES

IT'S MY TIME TO RULE AT LAST

KRONAN KOMMER EJ FRÅN KYRKAN, DEN KOM DIREKT FRÅN GUD. DUNDUNDUN

FIFTEEN YEARS HAVE I BEEN WAITING

TO SIT UPON MY THRONE

Eternal-swede, when will you gib back Polish treasure?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)

>“There is nothing in winning victories over the Muscovites; they can be beaten at any time.”

What did he mean by this?

BORN TO RULE

What he said.

Yes, well done, Charles XII, well done...

HOWEVER

>however, Russia got more men than you got bullets

Not really a problem many competent commanders haven't faced - and overcome - before.

>imblygin it wasn't the coldest winter in years

How many have overcome having to deal with both superior manpower, winter, hostile territory and a Russian respect for human life?

In short, what you're asking is how many have faced having to overcome Russians in general, to which the answers are:

Many.

Russians are incompetent at war.

Napoleon didn't.

Militarily, Napoleon ran all over the ruskies. The winter is what did him in. Charles XII couldn't even get past the fucking slavs.

Napoleon was the only person who could fuck over Napoleon. It wasn't even necessarily the winter that did him in, his troops could have held out against the cold. They were geared for it. It's the fact that he made the absolutely retarded decision to retreat along the path by which he had advanced - which offered no opportunity for his army to plunder the supplies they needed. If he had gone by literally any other road then his forces would have returned battered but largely intact because they also would have avoided the Russian army who positioned themselves under the assumption that he would retreat by the most direct route, i.e. the way he had come.

NO ALLEIGEANCE

I SHALL SWEAR NO OATH

>He doesn't bench 2 plate while having Sabaton on max volume

HELL SEGER!

Maybe he was trusting that Alexander would expect him to not follow the simplest route back.

He also didn't expect the Russkies would go so far to burn down Moscow. He thought that they would surrender after he captured it after a decisive battle and he did win a decisive battle, albeit bad for Napoleon's standards, yet he captured the ashes of Moscow.

Russians simply refused to be enlightened and civilised by Napoleon.

we founded kiev, we made russia. and they dare attack us? why? look at us now, we are like an old senile grandfather that gets all his valuables stolen by his negro housekeeper and doesnt notice.

Carolus Rex!

They got ultra butthut when we participated in a crusade against Novgorod.

>total war
>in the 18th century

>we founded kiev, we made russia

This is Veeky Forums, not /pol/. Myths about rus pls go and stay go

My dick tingles.

TO

THE

SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS

SEE CORLUS RISE

THERES NO SIGN OF VICTORY

ÖVER NORDEN JAG HÄRSKAR
LÅT MIN ARM SPRIDA SKRÄCK

>CORLUS

ONE JOB.
YOU HAD, ONE JOB

MIGHTY EAGLE, RULE ALONE
LIBERATOR, CLAIM THE THRONE

SWEDEN YES

>If I kill all the Germans there will be none of them left for the Catholics to oppress

>the man that spawned the biggest meme empire

literally a non-empire

bigger meme than the likes of Serbian empire

S-shut up

Serious talk for a bit.

>Swedish Empire
How the fuck did that even happen in the first place? Low population density, poor as fuck, awful soil, technologically on par with or below its rival great powers, enemies in literally every direction except north, and Christ knows what else.

As a great power it feels like an oddity, because from the looks of it, it had fuck all going for it over its neighbors.

>YOU WILL NEVER BE PART OF THE SHORT LIVED YET MODERATELY TO ABOVE-AVERAGE SUCESSFULL SWEDISH EMPIRE

>Swedish Empire
>How the fuck did that even happen in the first place?

It didn't. Swedish """Empire""" is the biggest lie in our history. It's a bigger lie than the """Holocaust""". The Swedes are paying for this fabrication as you can see for yourself.

Deft leadership, good trade relations negotiated with the Hansiatic, and the ability to pick your fights because nobody would bother to invade Sweden by itself.

Thank fuck. It was not a fun place to live.

>LÅT MIN ARM SPRIDA SKRÄCK
Arm? De ska vara "Låt mitt NAMN sprida skräck"
Jävla dyslektiker

t.Finn

Sweden breeds mulattos.

Better to be the one doing the breeding then to be bred, Suomi.

bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00vrx8g

you should go then