/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 01/17/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Rejoice, Oumafags!

>LET'S BULLSHIT MARKETING DOWN TO OUR OWN FUCKING MERCHANDISE HURR HURR
fuck these people

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT KAEDE DIED FOR NOTHING

best girls

Dedicated to the best boy.

KI-BO KUN

So what.

MIUBROS ASSEMBLE

No matter what's said, stay positive until the very end. Do it for her.
Also how are you all doing today?

These two need to get more art

>walk in
>see this
Wat do

Kaede died for shock value, to prove how gullible you all are to think she'd be the protag, and so Kodaka could appease fans who wanted us to play as a protagonist who commits murder/is executed.

Ded protagonist!

Welcome to economics

Tojo is shit user, forget about her.

Best boy gets the best art.

>market that she's the protagonist
>a very good character, finally not a fucking beta bitch like Makoto
>LOL NO SHE'S DEAD, HERE'S YOUR OBLIGATORY BETA BITCH INSTEAD

I swear I want someone in the west to sue SC for false advertising.

She's getting a good amount of art. I'm kind of surprised.

i still don't fucking know

No, she's not.

Robots were made to be lovingly bullied!

>literally wears clown print underwear that completely clashes with his clothes
>makes them look good

explain

take that back

She's a love/hate character. i see people having her as top 2 girl or bottom 2 girl and not much inbetween.
I love her

I actually thought she'd go crazy and kill someone; I was kinda wrong. Sorry Angie.

Also
These two liar kings are still the biggest mystery of DRv3. Will we ever find the truth?

Is there a cuter girl than Ryoko?

Nailed it

Seems like the hatoful boyfriend's creator really likes Shinguji

Join in!

Nice legs, Saihara.

So what do you guys think the characters were like pre-mindhacc?

Ouma was a clown.
Kaito wanted to kill someone.
Maki was suicidal.
Shuichi was suicidal and wanted to kill someone.
Kaede hated people.
Yumeno was exactly the same.
Gonta hated people and bugs.
Angie was probably a super intelligent girl who calculated she'd survive somehow.
Korekiyo wanted to make his sister happy but wasn't incestuous or anything.
Hoshi was a pervy bastard with no dignity who just wanted to feel up the girls.
Tojo was a convict who had no reason to continue on and just wanted to go out in a blaze of glory.
Iruma was a Japanese Christian who wanted to test her faith.
Tsumugi had just given up and wanted a peaceful death.
Tenko didn't want to die a virgin.
Rantaro just wanted fame, or was just some normie who stumbled onto the set and "entered" and began screwing with everyone.
Kiibo was built for the show. Though there will be some stupid twist like "his AI was based on this little cancer patient who wanted to be a superhero and was wrongfully convicted of murdering his parents" or something.

How is someone this good at creating characters yet this bad at creating stories

*teleports behind you*

Because those are two separate skills.

Kiibo says in Bonus Mode that he was modeled after Iidabashi's late son. Who Iidabashi is, or if he even exists, we don't know

Yeah. I saw her tweets that she wanted to take him to the love hotel and that she wanted to see his audition tape.

>Lesbian pedo
>Cute

I honestly rather see the pre-mindhacc characters go through the killing game then the fake personalities we got

best boy indeed

Source on this?

Rape is always the right answer.

Cuz nips create characters first and only THEN build a story around them.

I want a sequel to exist just to explain who the fuck this guy is and why he gets mentioned so damn much at this point. He would be a part of Team Danganronpa anyway, right?

>I honestly rather see entirely different characters go through the killing game then the ones we got
Wait until the next fucking game then

yes

>he's drowning in pussy
Not that he doesn't deserve it of course.

>Tsumugi had just given up and wanted a peaceful death.
Maybe it's just me, but maybe a killing game isn't exactly a peaceful death.

>Angie was probably a super intelligent girl who calculated she'd survive somehow.
I like this one.

>Iruma was a Christian
Source? Also didn't some sources say that Tulpaman was a serial killer with a raging boner for Nee-san?

>it's happening

>Fapped to Himiko at least 9 or 10 times since release

I'm sick and don't want to be cured

I feel like their demeanors were more or less the same, just their motives and reactions were different. The tapes we saw of Saihara, Kaede, and Kaito seem pretty similar to their in-game, though Saihara gets excited at the idea of killing someone and getting his own execution. Seems more like a fanboy than anything else, so maybe pre-mindhacc it was a tv show? idfk

There really should have been a bonus mode about it. But it'll probably be released in supplementary materials like books and shit. And it'll be as extremely underwhelming as the despairification of class 77 and the world.

Honestly if they didn't have their personalities though they'd probably just have a group therapy session and ironically overcome their urges to murder and die and become best friends and escape.

She signed up for it if you choose to believe Tsumugi, famalan

Straps are random, merch is random. It's always been like this, user.
Anyway,

I love Kiibo! He's the best! The BEST!

>v3 anime prequel with pre-mindhacc characters
Would you watch it?

I thought he drowned in fish?

No.

What are Tenko's FTEs even like?

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

>comfy SoL with other DR seasons shown on TV
Honestly, I'd love to see Amami's normie life with his 12 imoutos. And Kaede's school life.
But honestly, I'm tired of DR animu already.

>ITT people actually believing Tsumugi's lies

LMFAO

Hoshi deserves the wORLD
so nice to see another Hoshifag praising his greatness

I want to cure Tulpaman with my dick

if it means i get to see maid being a lazy fuck then yes

Gonna have to put the fic on hold for a week, finals will destroy me otherwise.

>another DR anime
god no

Make that 10 or 11, give me a bit

And then while you embrace she drags the knife forwards with her foot she picks it up, stabs you and laughs
She's done this kind of thing before

Amami is for ____?

Ganbate, fellow Miubro!

>We get more /a/ threads

love.

death

Writing 150 pages about.

>before the killing game Kirumi is a lazy slob
>she's a shut-in who stuffs her face with greasy, disgusting junk food
>watches low-quality hentai anime and faps to it out in the open
>burps and farts shamelessly
>only ever wears a filthy shirt that's covered in stains from food and bodily fluids
>bonus, she lives with a wimp that answers to her every beck and call and abuses him for her own pleasure

I want to cure him with my love

sleeping with the producers to get benefits

Dying and being irrelevant

Good times, good times indeed

/a/ knows how to have a better time than us. We just bitch about everything and meme on how much the nips hate it.

Domination

Have some underwear, anons.
Please God no. Or, if it has to happen, don't let Lerche write it.

i take that back. nevermind

Alright, do your best! We believe in you. The Miubros must stick together!

art of ouma in shorts with those belts slightly pinching his thighs when

Yes, but only if the cast somehow all know eachother before being in the killing game, and the show ends without even addressing the point where they decide to go on a killing game. I mean, Kohacka can't write plots for shit and the characters are the best part anyway, why not just make it a plotless slice of life anime?

I want to cure him with my hands, for hand holding.

What would've been a better way to despairify them?