Find a defect Veeky Forums

Find a defect Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

motortrend.com/cars/tesla/model-s/2017/2017-tesla-model-s-p100d-first-test-review/
youtube.com/watch?v=umO3iqac_4c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>VAG
trash

Looks in working condition from here.

>slower than a pigfat 8-seater sedan
rotflmao

>the price

SHOW ME A PART THAT ISN'T A DEFECT FIRST

Chiron literally does double the speed. 130mph vs 260mph. And Chiron is electronically limited to 260, it could go higher. Tesla is limited by drag lmao.

>Bugatti Chiron 0-60: 2.5 seconds
>Model S P100D 0-60: 2.2 seconds
Stay BTFO.

Pretty sure the Tesla is electronically limited to improve its range, not because of drag. A 700 hp low Cw sedan isn't going to top out at 130. Even the brick shaped Hellcat does 200.

Why does my Tesla accelerate faster?

Chiron 1/4 mile: 9.5s
P100D: 10.5s

Tesla will pull off the line then Chiron will pass it like its standing still

Stay salty

My nails are thicker than those tires, it must have a really uncomfortable ride.

>m-muh quarter mile times
0-60 is the only relevant metric in the real world
recovery impossible

>3 million dollar car - 9.5s
>100k dollar car - 10.5s
HOW WILL BUGATTI EVER RECOVER?

>140k sports car
>60k dodge
A hellcat with slicks will run 10.4s

HOW WILL TESLA EVER RECOVER?

What ride? That Bugattis are made to be parked in front of mansion, not to be driven.

Bad sports car
Bad race car
Terrible GT car

Literally premature acceleration

>they say cars are a mirror of their owners

In the real world:
>two consecutive runs drains the battery
>you have to wait 3 minutes between runs for the battery to cool down.
>battery must be above 95%

I don't think you understand what a lack of gearbox translates to.

always comes in the most horrific colours

What is the Rimac? What is the Regera?

>colours

0-60 has no relevance in the real world. Unless you're at a track, you are not launching your car regularly. You start from a roll.

>2017
>internal combustion engine

Nope. People do dig races. Stay BTFO.

Nope. People do roll races. Stay BTFO.

>modified
rotflmao, this is how shit chrysler is

also
>still slower to 60
rotflmao

>Regera
is this bait ?

nope, stay btfo

>weighs well over two ton(ne)s

it's funny because it works either spelling you use

No

does the tesla have directo drive now?
when was it implemented ?

I don't know what you're talking about.
I just shitpost on Vietnamese knitting forums. I don't even own a drivers license.

>i don't even own a drivers license
me neither. I'm 16 tho so I have a good excuse.

OK cool. I'm 18 and am going to book my test next week. I already own a car (golf '13).

good luck senpai

Sankyuu. Going to bed now. Goodnight sweet Alphonse. You're a 2* in FE:H

My 2010 golf has shorter gears

So ugly it should be considered a torture device

electric engines have inherently better torque so of course a tesla would be better off the line. but put it in a race and the chiron will run circles around the tesla.

Please fuck off fanboys

>electric engines

lol at the mods deleting my posts btw

this

>$100k car built by the top scientists and electrical engineers california can produce
> 10.5
>old ass rustbucket chebby truck that some redneck threw a big engine into in a few spare weekends for under $15k
>9.3
TESLAFAGS BLOW THE FUCK OUT

>still slower than a 8 seater sedan to 60

>m-muh 0-60
Literaly just an engine on wheels built by some drunk farmers and it hits 60 in one fifth of a second. Just face it: electric cars have a long way to go before they become competitive

>Literaly just an engine on wheels built by some drunk farmers
not sure if monumentally cartarded or just trolling

The Regera starts in what we would consider 7th gear.
>you played yourself

>not production
>breaks down after a mile
BWAHAHHAHAHAHAA

ICE FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>breaks down after a mile
So it still covered more distance than a tesla

>engine overheats in under 10 seconds

The Chiron actually looks great. Nice how they've finally managed to style something aesthetic from an ugly blob of of shit in the Veyron.

>ice fags literally cannot name a faster production car

Well clearly it doesnt need to do anything other than hit 60 as teslafags would have you think, otherwise why would they ignore that a tesla can't even do one lap of the nurburgring without overheating and having to go on limited power?

it looks like a veyron had sex with an alfa brera

It looks too similar to the Veyron, which happened to be rather ugly in the first place. They really could have made an effort to design something really special this time around...and they went for that silly Audi TT on steroids look.

What a massive dissapointment.

So ugly I lost my appetite. I can't understand how Bugatti's designers are so goddamn incompetent.

it isnt this

>silly Audi TT on steroids

THIS desu

Bix
Ut
Gain
Gioseppi
ahahah
teeheehee
Ihihihi

>Terrible GT car

The Veyron was probably the best GT car in the world when it came out (except for fuel economy I guess). This one should outdo it if they have their heads screwed on right

It's limited cause that shitbox spinning electric turd that gives it power would explode if it spins to quickly. Plus, retarded power drain on the batteries.

>teslafags
>what is electricity

tesla meme is a tired, worn out and very very sad meme. Stupid EV cucks, stay salty

The engine is encased/sealed and you can't get have it repaired anywhere except by shipping the whole goddamn thing back to Volkswagen.

It's the most common car in its price bracket. The shitsucking faggots that spend millions of dollars on one car do so primarily for the bragging rights associated with having a car whose entire production run is double digits or less, whereas there are something like 400 Veyrons kicking around.

>The Veyron was probably the best GT car in the world when it came out
Not even close

just like a tesla

918 has a faster 0-60 since that's all that you guys care about; check wikipedia. Pic related

>We all understand acceleration. It’s the rate of change of velocity. This 4,891-pound Tesla Model S P100D does it best, reaching 30, 40, 50, and 60 mph from a standstill more quickly than any other production vehicle we’ve ever tested, full stop.
motortrend.com/cars/tesla/model-s/2017/2017-tesla-model-s-p100d-first-test-review/

nice try posting outdated wiki articles, ice cuck

>fastest porsche ever BTFO by a fucking sedan
BWAHAHHAHAHAHAA

>price
>mpg
>cost of running
>being scared to take it anywhere in case some turd vandalises it
>richfags that won't drive it more than a couple hundred miles because muh investment so we're extremely unlikely to see one

>The Veyron was probably the best GT
-shit gas millage
-shit luggage space
-fuck huge for no reason

what the fuck that thing looks munted mate
0/10

Not to mention you'd be reluctant to take it ANYWHERE.

>inherently better torque
nope its all gear reduction
electromagnets still have to pass a pole before any movement occurs

BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

Slower than a GT86.

>slower than a space rocket
rotflmao

see

Guess they don't count the 918 as production cause 2.2 is better than 2.3

well, it isn't. ice fags btfo yet again

>ugly
>expensive as fuck
>only people who drive this are Saudi Arabians whose daddy found oil

The engine is a joke. A twin turbo LS V8 makes that power at the lowest boost possible with almost the same torque and powerbands. The TTV8 will be way more reliable and lower maintenance.

>needing 9000 miles of perfectly straight road to to reach 220+mph

That face.....

A tesla dose not have engine.

en·gine
ˈenjən/
noun
a machine with moving parts that converts power into motion.

ATHEISTS BTFO

also heavy

Old-timey radiator grilles look like shit on anything newer than 1940.

The steering wheel is disgusting. They fucked up so bad. The carbon fiber looks cheap as fuck and the inner two circles of thread are horrible. It looks like it's made from a cowboy boot. The blue buttons also look like shit

But the 2 circles of threading bother me

still better than in your bus

Why are yurocucks so utterly incompetent at engineering?

>1970
Just 43 years after the Brits did 203.79mph. Why do americunts suck at cars?

bait.

that 0-60 is still fast considering it gains power throughout the gears, doesnt push it all at once the turbos increase as it gets faster

I bet my Miata is more fun. Sure it's a lot slower and not as comfortable, but it's probably more manual, responsive and tossible.

>fuck huge for no reason
T. Guy who never saw veyron

It is surprisingly small when you stand next to it.

>$3,000,000

Because for any car to have 16 cylinders and sound like an angry badger and not a banshee having an orgasm is unacceptable.

youtube.com/watch?v=umO3iqac_4c

It's ugly ass shit.
It's a VAG product.
It's overrated.
Can't turn.
Can't take it to the track.
Can't drive it anywhere.
Can't reach it's limits.

Bugattis are for sandniggers with small dicks and big wallets who have to cope with the fact that they will forever be sandniggers and they will never be something else so they do whatever they like because they have money and think that buying expensive shit will make them less sandniggery but nope.

Warmed-over Veyron.

It looks like one of those 50 special editions that they've made during the Veyron's production.