Giulia Q beats M3 again (Head 2 Head Ep. 85)

youtube.com/watch?v=WGAU7aFMFwQ&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EYaCJqjIsoY
youtube.com/watch?v=rgO0ir7DPLc
pirelli.com/tyres/en-gb/car/find-your-tyres/products-sheet/pzero-corsa-system#/overview
tyres-pneus-online.co.uk/car-tyres/pirelli/p-zero-corsa-system-direzionale-(semi-slick)/
tirerack.com/tires/description.jsp
tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Pirelli&tireModel=P Zero Corsa System
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

With like 60 more hp? By a couple tenths on a 2 minute track? What's your point?

Don't get me wrong I don't like the m3 and adore the Alfa but wat?

that's nice

but at the end of the day the alfa is still going to depreciate 5x more than the bmw ever will, even if its a twinscroll turbo pile of shit.

The F chassis on the BMW is now 6 years old, dating back from 2011.

Its competitors are all brand new, sometimes developed with the sole purpose of chasing it down. It is not surprising they have caught up after several years.

Why?
This thing will be reliable as fuck.

The M3 even has the competition pack you butthurt german asslicker.

What is this? >With like 60 more hp? By a couple tenths on a 2 minute track? What's your point?

The M3 has a competition package with sport DKG, stiffer as fuck suspension (undrivable on normal roads) and ultra lights 20" alloys.

That's the only way that car can compete with the Giulia, which has standard suspension, standard 19" rims and a normal ZF 8HP

Fug

>BMW loses on a MT test
not surprising
here are some tests that actually matter

standard m3 vs giulia lap times

>slower than old last gen camaros

wow amazing stuff yurop

>at least two times were set with a manual Giulia
>they were recorded by german magazines on german tracks
>the german magazines belongs to "Motor Presse Stuttgart" which are biased and will never let a non german car win

The Alfa is newer, has more power, better power to weight ratio, yet it's still slower than the M3 on 6 out of 8 track times recorded
Pic unrelated

>"Motor Presse Stuttgart"

Into the >>/trash/

AutoBild does not belong to Motor Presse Stuttgart though.
>german tracks
Literally the only tracks that matter

>"Motor Presse Stuttgart"
>Ignore

>The M3 even has the competition pack you butthurt german asslicker.

A suspension tweak on a 6 year old chassis brings it within tenths of seconds on a brand new model. Okay.

How does your german butt feel?
Piefke:-)

>suspension tweak
>racing suspension

You're the kind of person who would have made this video: youtube.com/watch?v=EYaCJqjIsoY

>brand new Alfa already experiencing build quality issues
Italifags will defend this

This is how germans record laps and brags about records.

Standard car with absolutely non standard roll cage and specifically made racing seats.

>trusting germans
>ever

KEK

>stiffer as fuck suspension (undrivable on normal roads) and ultra lights 20" alloys.

Are you 65 years old? The Competition Package suspension is not the same suspension as the GTS. It is not "stiff as fuck" by any means.

>That's the only way that car can compete with the Giulia, which has standard suspension, standard 19" rims and a normal ZF 8HP

You mean the only way a 2017 model year vehicle targeted at the best in class that is 6 years old can compete?

You're going to discount the power difference on the wheel weight?

The ZF transmission is so good Audi dropped their dual clutch to use in S models. You're making it sound like the ZF is a knock on the Alfa when it is the best transmission available and everyone is using it.

Where do you see a roll cage in this M3?

>suspension tweak
>racing suspension

You're confusing the GTS suspension with the standard M3 or M3 with Competition Package.

It is not a "racing suspension".

G I U L I A
I
U
L
I
A

so when is the manual tranny coming

( Oo=V=oO )

>comparing a Panamera to the Giulia
Italifags are so fucking desperate
The Panamera is not even in the same category, it's a big heavy car meant to compete with M5/Audi RS7/Mercedes E class

I wasn't talking about the M3, I only said that Germans would do everything not to lose, including bragging about a record obtained with parts you can have in the standard car like the porsche in that picture.

Just imagine what they're doing when testing cars...

A common thing they did is driving the Giulia in Dynamic mode and not using the Race mode, which makes the car faster for the track.

Autoexpress UK did this very same shit in this test 4C vs Cayman (also the 4C had full tank of petrol and the Cayman was nearly empty).

youtube.com/watch?v=rgO0ir7DPLc
>youtube.com/watch?v=rgO0ir7DPLc

It's Germans against everybody who can trash their cars and image as top notch cars better than everybody on this earth.

see

Yeah well that image says that the alfa "beat the Porsches time", so the image author was comparing the 2 cars

Am i retarded for thinking the Quadrifoglio is a modern classic and the best car FCA has made in decades?

I'd happily own one but im too poorfag.

Shame about the fact that it is a alpha

The Alfa has better power to weight ratio, 60 more hp, is running on track tyres (Pirelli semislicks) and it barely beat the old M3's time, congrats alfa

My problem with the Alfa is that it fucking looks boring and that the T-pillar obscures vision to the side (it's literally right next to your head, you can't see shit to the left without bending forward).

>Am i retarded for thinking the Quadrifoglio is a modern classic and the best car FCA has made in decades?

In decades it's pretentious, but it's still a high level product which solved what didn't work with the 90/2000's Alfa Romeo cars in terms of quality and quality perception.

Still, sadly...

>alpha

...you're retarded.

>...you're retarded.
i knew it ;_;

>competition package
>$10.000 more expensive to be competitive

Let's talk when and if the Giulia will have its "competition package", and see.

M3 base price is $64k
Comp. pack costs $5500
So you have a cheaper car that btfos the Giulia
Also
>needing track tyres and more hp to be 0.39 seconds faster

>needing track tyres

But that's not true because the P zero Corsa aren't even semi slick (they're ok for road use) and are the same as the Michelin Pilot Super Sport which the M3 equips.

Bmws are the big depreciation pos
the alfa is sold out and people are on waiting lists... it's not going to depreciate significantly for a long time

Except P zero Corsas ARE semislicks.

>benchracing

No you dumb fuck: pirelli.com/tyres/en-gb/car/find-your-tyres/products-sheet/pzero-corsa-system#/overview

The semi slick P zero are called Corsa system direzionale

you're an idiot
tyres-pneus-online.co.uk/car-tyres/pirelli/p-zero-corsa-system-direzionale-(semi-slick)/

>corsa system direzionale
And you call him the idiot

tirerack.com/tires/description.jsp

The Giulia uses P zero Corsa Asimmetrico 2, which are semi slick you fucking retard.
tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Pirelli&tireModel=P Zero Corsa System

Just so you retards know, this is an Alphonse thread and you deserve all this because you keep replying like the dumb fucking hicks you are.

>jewishtrend
>anything but paid reviews

Even Top Gear is more objective than those jews.