WARNING FED DEC 14 INTEREST RATE HIKE RED ALERT

HI GUYS, JUST SO YOU KNOW I HAVE ACTUAL INSIDE INFORMATION THAT THE FED IS GOING TO HIKE RATES WED 0.5% INSTEAD OF THE EXPEXTED 0.25%. ACT ACCORDINGLY.

Suppose this is true. What do with this info? I am doing my best to learn about macroeconomics and the Fed.

it will mean that the US dollar will go up and the the stock market will blow off steam. short stocks and euro.

I'll make sure to bump this thread until then so I can laugh at you when you're wrong.

yeah be sure to bump it bro. anyway i will screencap this thread and it's legendary prescience will go down in Veeky Forums history. i also should mention that i am in possession of INSIDE INFORMATION. get rich with me, anons.

The times of 0,5% steps is past, my young friend.

fucking pathetic peter schiff shill. please kill yourself after your done humping your shiny yellow rocks and nutting while screaming "Au is a superior conductor!".

".5% steps are back."
-Wednesday

would you mind if i screencap this thread?

no, everybody should screencap this historic thread. remember this day. you heard heard it here first, user. soon you shall wake up in a totally changed world.

Since when has Veeky Forums ever been right about anything?

how much is the EUR/USD expected to go down?

I have a weird feeling that there will be a .5 hike. With widespread improvements in the U.S. economy with consumer spending up and cpi on the rise. 4.6% unemployment and the dollar surging it might happened. Expect the markets to shit the bed.. I'm going into wed long the VIX calls as a flyer

This is good for gold right? If the rates go up more, gold will shoot up in a panic?

I wouldn't count on it being good for gold. The consensus is rate hikes reflect a strong dollar. If the dollar is considered strong there's less demand for gold as a safe haven

Oh no v_v
I'm about to be fucked in the ass then

it's b8 you asshole

No it will continue its decline till mid 2017 because better rates and a strong dollar are the worst possible market for gold

However the debt in the system will catch up at some point if rates keep rising

A .25 rate hike is priced in gold already. A .50 surprise would likely plunge it below $1100.

No, unless the economy crashes, the people dumb enough to buy gold won't notice.
Good. Glad to see the fed is doing its job.

I know for a fact Brevan Howard has tons of puts on the 10 year, lIke 80k. That's a lot. The strikes they have are consistent with more than a .25 raise.

Be greedy when others are fearful. Be fearful when others are greedy.

Right now the equities markets are decidedly very greedy.

how do I make money off this

How do I make money off of people asking "how do I make money off of this"?

Write ebooks titled "How to make money off xxxx". Then watch the pennies roll in.

Lmao

What does an interest rate hike mean for investing? Just depressed car and house sales? Banks losing business?

I only invest in commodity futures and energy and utility firms because thats all really understand. Help me out here.

I hope so, I'm long about 15 million USD

>inside info about the fed
>posts on Veeky Forums

lel

kikes are not welcome here

So bios are going to skyrocket