/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>3g accord edition

Toyota Sister Thread
Honda Chassis Codes
superstreetonline.com/how-to/chassis-suspension/1312-honda-chassis-code-checklist/

Zee maps
zeemaps.com/map?group=2347137

Bump the thread if you see this at page 10.

Vids:

>Civic EF
youtube.com/watch?v=SY7EAgUIBXA

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=pwSvL08isHo

>Honda niggas
youtube.com/watch?v=TKcK7Va3n0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=0wWLjbc2tAA&t=247s

>Civic Hatch
youtube.com/watch?v=kFZfqgHBwo4

>Honda Fit
youtube.com/watch?v=hzkiuA-d1Wo

>What is Spoon?
youtube.com/watch?v=dYsoPrvyfg0
youtube.com/watch?v=7gqUKGs7txo

>New CTR
watch this youtube.com/watch?v=uPK54bPm6xw

>How to inspect a used car
youtube.com/watch?v=vC8LbvYk6es&list=PLvKbarVtwhUv6bjLhJSyaEOxaYy03j7QS

>K Swap
youtube.com/watch?v=-j1lqEICQLY

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/miroshi/videos
racinglab.com/nrg-steering-wheel-combo.html
honda-tech.com/forums/k-series-153/k23a1-swap-2838033/
youtube.com/watch?v=lWtoLUTK0AY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Join the collage user!

>How do I join the collage?
See pic related

>captcha ALLOWED MONGO

C O M F Y

join the collage nig

>we back

Let's do this

BECAUSE RACECAR

How's your hondas?

>What is Spoon? Youtube videos

That youtube channel is a Honda GOLD mine.

All English Captions as well

youtube.com/user/miroshi/videos

Yeah I need to get on that.

Just got done cleaning out the interior of the EM2 and washing it so now it looks perfect.

I just got a hold of the missing windshield and window moldings for the orange CRX so now I can finally finish it and sell it to someone.

The red one is sitting in a storage locker right now, but I have a really nice 1 piece carbon fiber hood waiting for it. I have a spare GSR shortblock in my garage so thinking about setting it up for like 300 wheel.

Hard to do anything besides go to the gym because it's so cold

I dropped a sentence somewhere. Thinking about boosting the red car with a small snail

Best looking Acura with the letters TL in the model name

Might as well blog post some pictures

here's the 1 piece carbon fiber hood i got for the crx that cost me literally 0 dollars

It has a bump for the timing cover for a dohc motor, which is nice because i dented the shit out of my steel hood from the motor hitting

heres the interior of the orange crx as it sits now. I finally got the piece circled in red, took me literally 45 days to get a pair.

Wires and shit arent tucked yet but shes done

craigslist $350 gsr shortblock

pray for me, i have no idea what condition its in other than it turns smoothly and the walls are smooth

>stolen

that's fucking clean

What are you gonna put that in?

It's the hood off of the $300 car. It's going in this car which already has a b18c1 in it. Just going to take the time to build the bottom end without having a dead car for too long.

I'll post some more pictures of it because I'm bored

Girlfriend's EJ2, not mine unfortunately

Interior shot

last one i promise

>That clea
Is your girlfriend actually a trap? That looks great, how many miles does it have?

clean*

This is amazing, is she single?

~160k miles

She has a vagina

The rex is mine, the EJ2 is the white car in the back. Her car is pretty beat to shit

Had no idea this place existed right down the road from work until now when I deliver to it. Neat.

I love how the lines of the door continue to the dash

Why the fuck is the E is big?
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

post 80s, 90s honda
i wanna try this new gimp thing

>Europe gets all the good Prelude color combinations

I think I figured out what I wanna do with muh tax money.

>steering wheel set up (quick release or no? leaning toward no)
>front LCA bushings to get rid of some clanking I've had since day one of owning the car
>EUDM lower console, because the double DIN JDM one is too overpriced and not black

>$1200 on a ballin GTX 1070 and i5-7600k PC that will last me many years

>Europe gets all the good Hondas

ftfy

1200 can get you a computer or a new motor + trans

how much do you need to play vidya

People in the US don't care enough for the cool colors

I'm gonna stick with my D16 for a little bit longer. I got it working extremely reliably so I wanna take advantage of it.

>brand new Synchrotech trans last February
>head gasket, timing belt, water pump all new as of November

I'll be getting a tuned P28 from somebody this weekend and that'll be more than enough power for my 98% city driving pizza machine.

My sister wants a better PC so that's also making me want to build a new one. I can just give her my old one.

Is this what happens when you use a toaster to take photos?

I suck at taking pics

Anyone know what this white tank is for on the driver side fender?

Trying to add an HID ballast there.

Looks like it might be intake ducting.

it doesnt go anywhere to the engine.

Only other answer I found is
>its to cancel out the resonance (sound) of the air intake.

Post pic of engine bay
This

I was gonna say muffler but that's pretty far out

I'd just remove it. See if there's a part number on it somewhere then Google it.

That's very likely what it's for, especially if it is closed off on the other end. You don't need it but without it there the car will be louder and/or could have weird characteristics such as whistling sounds etc

Take it off you don't need it. It's for the normies who don't wanna hear the engine

This is truly some engineering stuff.

This. Hearing the engine is great.

Yeah that's 100% the intake resonator.

Will you tell me about the accord wagon, user?

The A E R O D E C K ? it was d a n k

hopefully it wouldnt be too loud when I remove it.

Probably won't be noticed much.

stock B18b auto

Since you still have the stock airbox it'll still be relatively quiet. I had the stock airbox attached to an aftermarket metal pipe and it was still quit. That changed when I got an actual short ram intake. The engine is far more vocal.

GET OUT OF THE WAY FAGET THIS IS MY TOOGAY

:^)

tfw taking my driving test tomorrow. Wish me luck honda bros

Make sure to turn into the closest lane, park in between the lines, not hit the curb and don't press the gas pedal in reverse unless your car is manual or absolutely necessary in an auto.

You'll be fine user, I got 9 points off because I didn't shoulder check (Accord's so small my visibility's good) and I stop to close at stoplights, and was turning from the left turn lanes into the right lane and still got it on the first go, just be really chill and casual, good luck.

Yeah go slow as shit.

>tfw my driving test was done by a black woman

Literally went around the block for less than a minute because she ain't got time for dat.

I'm holding off on the PC for now. Paid a big bill early. Gonna get the bushings, steering wheel, and the front and rear lips.

racinglab.com/nrg-steering-wheel-combo.html

What wheel tho

The lowered black '98 Prelude SH from the collage is undergoing full stock restoration at the moment.

Everything is sandblasted the bolts and smaller parts are zinc plated, bushings replaced

>tfw the MR2 fags got butthurt and made their own general
That's like the integra people making their own general.
Veeky Forums was a mistake.

A general for one car is weird. I guess the Miata is popular enough to do it but I'm not sure about the MR2. I'd love to get an AW11 though. 10/10 would blast synthwave in.

Damn that's pretty.

Miata and Mr2 fagots have autism that makes them hard to post with people who have different cars. Can also be described as superiority complex.

It's just the brake caliper curled up on the control arm that still rusty in the picture, but I've sandblasted and painted that as well since the picture was taken.
I just figured that in my country the Preludes are less than an ordinary sight, stock ones are even more rare. And Preludes badged VTI-S almost non-existent in Europe in general. I figured would be a shame to fuck it up driving it on ridiculous lowering spring.

Seems like it. If I get either one I'll try not to fag up the place.

>watching Noriyaro
>doing mail time and somebody sends him a nice ass DND steering wheel
>the prices actually are pretty good

Might order a wheel setup from them. They look pretty good.

Gonna be worth the work I think. It's good to keep the old cars on the road.

>Civic Hatch
>"It's always 1995 in here"
That's actually a neat concept.

Hey it's possible. A lot of teggy and rsx owners hate us. Im speaking out of experience talking with osg people.
Honestly miata gen could go mazda gen and not many would notice. All you would see is miata mazdur 3/2 and a few rx8/7

Prelude being rare isn't uncommon in parts of south east us. Same for 240sx, few available to buy when new back then. Some places are an exception (any big city that is actually big up to the 90s). Ive only seen 3 ludes my life and ive seen more crx's than them on the road.

Going through breakup and figured I should honor the only girl I really trust. So what's the preferred angle for my Accord to fit into the collage

First winter I've missed in twenty years ;_;7

why come u nihgas never wanna talk about the largely untapped swapage potential this motor has? long blocks go for under a grand on ebay with turbo manifold and supposedly they can be run with a 6 speed j series tranny. I bet a bunch of wiring would have to be fucked with, but still tempting to save up for one and try to throw it in a civic.

>tfw can't buy a brand new 96 civic hatch

Winter's overrated anyways

Any angle you want user. I prefer the car more towards the right with a comfortable amount of area from the border all around so when I add the numbers, it doesn't get in the car's way. Pic related for good car placement

>6 speed j series trannies
Except you can't. You also need an AWD setup for it.
honda-tech.com/forums/k-series-153/k23a1-swap-2838033/

Oh. So where could I see the full collage? Just want to do things properly

See the pic in lol

youtube.com/watch?v=lWtoLUTK0AY

no u

Oh as it turns out it's not the skyline of some city.. My bad. Drunk as fish, posting from the phone. Looks like my half-assed attempt to post my F20B6 in its first day had been successful.

Do they even make swap kits for this like k20's?

Lol you're not the first one to think of it as a skyline. We also post about how big the civic tower has gotten compared to the other towers

Hey I have a Honda

That's cool

Is the honda civic a good starter car

Even in my neck of the woods first car go-to choice is usually E36, Golf mk IV; C4 Audi 100; 1st gen A4 or veeery rusty Civic, if you want to act as some kind of special snowflake. Chose Accord because I found interior as kampfiest of all the options within a budget (also reliability). Car was a little beaten, but every euro is worth it., unlike... you know, fuck it! Having gf is overrated

Yeah!

>Don't like 4AT
>Want to swap to 5MT
>every where i look, it doesn't seem feasible for me
>Eternal sadness

What Honda

That's the 98 accord in the collage right?
>tfw all my friends ask me why I'm single

You should do an engine swap with a manual

Yeah That's the one. Taken under the streetlight @ 2 a.m.
>Tfw Mr. Regular got the feeling spot on. No gf would understand

trips dont lie

Aight, rex and GSI accord.

Also, would you a LED pop-ups or halogen squares?

>original CRX Si
How do you drive that bastard as a daily? I'd be scared of someone hitting it and me not having it anymore, it's no Ferrari but it's a classic car.

Getting all the small stuff I've been wanting. Also got LEDs for my high beams, and front LCA bushings.

DND is out of stock with the wheel I want so I'll be waiting on that. I may even have the money to still get a new PC after all this. Paid bills early so almost all the money I make this month will be mine.