tfgeneral.com
Discord under Fun Stuff

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral
>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/78/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' on console will bring it up in game, for pc you have to join using the link

>News
Frontier News Network 6
titanfall.com/en_us/news/frontier-news-network-6-13/
1/23 Patch notes
forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/9811/titanfall-2-server-update-1-23-2017/

>What's changed in 2?
Cosmetics, class based titans, more pilot abilities, more guns, and a single player campaign.
Bunny hopping was altered so now you need to queue a slide too

>Doomed thread

Other urls found in this thread:

xboxdvr.com/gamer/Interscepter/video/26007507
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

second for tone is just fine :^)

third for boipussy

Third for
>SPITFIRE BUFF

hit me with your best salt

What's the best faction ?
I'm bored and want to see some blood

OI

FIRST WE FIGHT

only your compliance desu

>have a really shit game on yeahyouguesseditrighthomiemotherfuckingHomestead
>lose
>feel like shit
>teammate writes on the chat how fucking shit we, his teammates, are
>[RDDT]
Kek, well he was right, but still

Spitfire or L-STAR /tfg/?

FIRST WE FAST

LStar. At least it sounds good.

Both are getting sorely buffed tomorrow. For now, use the L-STAR.

All you have to do is say "why is reddit always at the bottom of the scoreboard" and the [RDDT] salt pours

Joke is they are at the bottom every match

atm I feel like SMR is basically a better LSTAR

Debatable. SMR has a wider spread than L-STAR, and you need to lead your shots more and be in closer range for it to be effective against Pilots.

>Nerfed Pilot Sentry.
>decreased damage on volt

>play BF1
>try to jump on tank

Welp. No more of that I guess.

Spare a minute? Watch this Tone whiff a punch.

xboxdvr.com/gamer/Interscepter/video/26007507

those fuckign sentries
who the fuck thought they were a good idea?

I love grandpa

>Play L4D2 with some friends
>Try to wallrun instinctively

This game is ruining me in a fun way.

I need to update this. Nearly doubled in size since I last posted.

Not sure if this counts.
It's nothing special, I guess.

Right? I'm honestly ashamed I never got it on launch, despite never playing TiFa1.

How come Volt has become meme-tier shitter weapon but Alternator barely ever gets a mention of its monstrous killing power at medium range?

Not fanmail but it's fun seeing [RDDT] go at each other.

>pleb tier meta slows
>'don't play'

Wew lad. Can't wait to spicy finger these fuckers.

Speaking of which, how do you Scorch at mid range at a Tone? Block all and advance or sprint at the 40mm, count shots and shield just the missiles?

Players will stomp their feet no matter what. They're gonna focus on the Alternator or CAR next after the patch.

The shield is extremely important imo.
It's how Scorches get me.

I've got a shitton saved if you want me to post em

No not the alternator ;-;
Wait, really? Thought it wouldn't matter cause lol 3 shots and BURST XDDD

all smg's deserve a nerf. r97 does not need a fucking buff for being somewhat balanced.

>lol 3 shots and BURST XDDD
I'm trying to decipher what you're trying to say here, but the shield shields from being tracked.
Unless the Tone doesn't hit your toes, you track you. Just as with every other shield...

>Unless the Tone doesn't hit your toes, you track you.
Wanted to say "Unless the Tone hits your toes, he can't track you"...
Time for bed.

itd be better to just block the rocket barrage. you wont have enough shield time to block everything. trying to catch up to a tone is a losing battle though; tone is faster and has double the dashes you do. if you see one across the way at mid range, dont try to fight it, youre just going to die or lose a lot of hp.
only way youre gonna win is if the tone is retarded or you can flank/get the drop on them. the map helps too. maps like complex and drydock are really good for scorch, as its easy to trap enemies in that hallway or the big hangar area.

This one made me laugh more than it should

>all
Man what's wrong with the way the R-97 and the Alternator work now? Alternator needs that glitch fixed but i think in general it's okay.

To catch mid range, I'd probably pop gas trap over the Titan and ignite behind them.

Thats the idea on Scorch right, make them choose floor is lava or spicy finger?

>Thats the idea on Scorch right, make them choose floor is lava or spicy finger?
yes, its just at mid range you will still have the problem of getting in a tone's face unless the map favors you. unless the tone is already boxed in, hes just gonna dash out and retreat

what is it with this game and mad people

Well I was trying to say tone waits out the shield and then just bursts scorch down

>The 6-4's a family! And we'll kick your arse!
>*stares into nothingness for 5 seconds until we all decide to drop*

Why is she so autistic? Think I'll go back to Apex Predators.

I had quite a bit of fortune this morning using shield to block just salvos. I kind of advance and edge left or right to 'persuade' or 'influence' them to cornering themselves. Titans seem to want to back directly away from Scorch, so I can kind of 'mesmerize' them into walking backwards where I want them.

I dunno. More testing needed, but parts of my Scorch play were just instadeleting Titans. Feels good.

i didnt cap it but somebody was steaming about the kraber last night. saying snipers were cancer ruining the game. which is not true we all know its hitscan killing the game.

kek
i dunno but it's amazing and so easy to set people off

Huh, just noticed Gates has the exact same forearm tattoo as Cooper does

>dyke looks out and cocks her pistol even though she knows she's not going to use it
>space hitler picks away at his wrist-attached smartphone because he's too embarrassed to look at the pilots jumping out
the rest are okay though

There was some talk of the campaign allowing you to play as either Gates or Cooper and the other would become the 6-4 leader, so they probably kept the tattoo cause they were in the same squad or it was easier to just have the same model holding the gun

>not wanting autistic mommyfu gates to give you awkward handies after each mission

Explains why Gates looks like a rule 63 version of Cooper then

I didn't realize how much I wanted this until just now

I like how Moubias posts all his salt photos, then gets equally salty himself whenever he runs into AC.

way too close for my liking

He seems like one of those people that gets a 'big kek' out of making people mad and goes out of his way to do it while also being highly susceptible to getting mad.

I know that feeling.

I feel it too

>I had quite a bit of fortune this morning using shield to block just salvos. I kind of advance and edge left or right to 'persuade' or 'influence' them to cornering themselves. Titans seem to want to back directly away from Scorch, so I can kind of 'mesmerize' them into walking backwards where I want them.
yeah, that happens with less experienced players, or panicked players. you can see it in any titan, not just scorch

>getting volt to g10 the day before it gets nerfed into oblivion
feels pretty good desu

You disgust me

How are you such a total faggot

You're the cancer.

Kraber kills always feel good.

kimoi

Fun with Reddit!

Never got to use it having too much fun with the SMR and that revolver with the stock sight on it

>Our tfg stack stomps RDDT stack into admitting they like the taste of semen

shit

Scorch benefits the most from corner trapping. I never did it with Northstar, as the idea is they chase me.

Feels good to be a fire bully.

From earlier today, needs a better name

>tfw you will never be rubbed in the dirt so much as to admit liking cock

Anybody even accept Network invites on ps4 holy fuck it's like you don't want to just steamroll games...

>insult enemy team while laughing my ass off from 1v4ing their titans with my laser core
>they call me salty
I don't get it

>mfw

well something must be wrong with you if you feel the need to insult people over a video game because you beat them at it

>"haha I'm annoying on purpose please like me" poster
figures

Voodoo one, Scorch's on station. Your journey ends here, Pilot - these caves belong to me. Nowhere to run... Nowhere to hide.

OH MAN I FUCKING LOVE BOOZE

I like to pretend everyone on my team is drunk while they fight, which makes the enemy losing more embarrassing.

you sound like a redditor.
you just get back from marching today honey?
did you tell the fascists to go to hell?

mmmmmmmmmnot getting what you're trying to say

>Lucifer disappears
>user that's as much of an unlikable mongoloid as Lucifer starts posting

what does it mean

Fuck that's good

Hrng
I love my R97 but I can't settle on a secondary
I like being able to kill titans but the MGL is so slow and the thunderbolt doesn't do nearly enough
what do

i thought the march was yesterday? no, i did not go.

your only option is charge rifle with amped weapons and getting crit shots

Charge Rifle /w Hack

I disliked Barker at first, but he's really grown on me. He seems like the only leader that gives a shit about his crew. Maybe its because he's the only one who's no longer a military person, but he feels much more personal than the others.

But the constant WAS THAT A TRIPLE OR AM I DRUNK?!?!? is awful.

Go pistol

Run Satchels

You're already running the R97, might as well go in on the "high risk high reward" theme

Charge rifle is pretty good once you get charge hack. I like to sit on top of my own teams titans (after giving them a battery) and can get a pretty good view of everything, so it is easy to do a ton of titan damage really fast.

>WAS THAT A TRIPLE OR AM I DRUNK?!?!? is awful.

Then why don't you git gud and turn that into UNSTOPPABLE, LIKE ME AT AN OPEN BAR!

If you ever need to come up with a name for something, it's hard to go wrong with Viper memes.

Some of the lose quotes get to me.

'You gave your best. What more can I ask for kid?'

Tbh Gates literally calls her squad a family, and Blisk is oddly paternal.

This is the good answer. I concur fully. Satchels do nearly a bar of Titan each.

Chuck em on, rodeo, Michael Bay on the dismount.

Honestly, i've caught the words 'open bar' a few times but have always been to busy to pay attention to the full quote.

That's funny as shit.

A-Am I the cancer that's killing titanfall?

>MGL is so slow
Pardon the fuck me, but the MGL is horseshit in how fast it kills titans

You sound edgy and gay so you'd probably like Marder.

You hear that sizzling in your ear, son?