/ovg/ - Upside Down Edition

Previous Thread: Our Wiki will answer every question you could possibly have. All frequently asked questions can easily be found on the main page itself:
>get-good.net

Swing by our Mumble server and introduce yourself!
>Mumble IP: mumble.get-good.net
>Port: 64738

Join the /ovg/ group on Steam!
>steamcommunity.com/groups/ovgonsteam

Equipment Guide
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uLKMbKwweUZ3QvFeNs8UeycZbDyo0McxGj7T6uTaTNo/edit#gid=0

We're racing on the weekends. Check out our Google doc for more info!
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC5xgU5NmqNAbhTnb-SEUe7Q/videos?sort=dd&shelf_id=0&view=0
toms-sim-side.de/reload.htm?/assetto/assetto.htm
mediafire.com/file/4b1ms6uw5445w8l/corsa_club_tsuchisaka.7z
mediafire.com/file/wpi4q3qohz4l102/kanagawa_and_hidashi.7z
mediafire.com/file/u3x8aief7z3fp7g/ford_mustang_wkmod_widebody_drift.7z
mediafire.com/file/bce48a5kgy4eibl/nordrheinpass.7z
youtube.com/watch?v=8jlGsR8d8ZY
mediafire.com/file/dm7t2jp34gilov2/tauplitzalm.7z
mediafire.com/file/531ew5zkjdc3ep8/grand_vallry.7z
mediafire.com/file/x2fvzvi57pepc7i/lienz.7z
vid.me/dcsa
archive.org/details/pdfy-maIfVwkWLxVuMfPP
youtube.com/watch?v=j4zxD2DW2Hs
youtube.com/watch?v=8x8GSLCFlzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Be me
>Having a shit 2 Ghz and 3GB RAM laptop
>Resorting to my PSP to play PSX games smoothly
>GT2 Arcade
>The menus run perfectly at 30FPS
>Choose Road Race
>Everything lags and it's at like 10-15FPS
>mfw

What's going on here? the Simulation disc doesn't lag like this at all and runs perfectly, I have the thoughts that it might be the ISO that I got since I can run any other PSX game on my PSP without problems, any help?

Is the arcade disk a compressed ISO? Are you using a proper memory card pro duo or one of those SD card converters?

PSP Go, so I just use the internal storage, as for the image file, I think I got it from Emuparadise but I can't remember correctly since I did that like a year ago and revisited it just today.

Long time sonygger here who just bought an xbone specifically for Forza horizon 3 since I have a shit computer
Myself question is, is there a way to just randomly dick around with people online without having a race or friends?
Similar to how it was in gran turismo 5/6 where you could start an open lobby but never start the race and everyone just drove around doing whateve, drifting and whatnot?
It was so much fuxking fun.
But I'm an Xbox noob, and I don't know how anything works.

Last Xbox I had was the original one that shipped with the Duke controller.

Open the menu and click online freedroam

yes the main focus of the game is the freeroam mode. be prepared for frustration as most faggots hang out in the parking lot for their version of drifting and the airport for boring drag racing against broken cars. But sometimes you will find people willing to cruise around aimlessly and that is where the game is at its best.

Can't you run PS1 emulation on this PC?

I mean I remember running it on my old laptops quite decently, with only slow dual core CPUs and shit mobile GPUs.

pentium 4 laptop?

GTR 2 track changed to Anderstorp because it's funnier

>the big three Italian super car manufacturers – Ferrari, Porsche, and Lamborghini
James in charge of geography

/ovg/ hillclimb when?

Are there any places where the /ovg/ championships are streamed. I'm intrigued about how good the racing is.

youtube.com/channel/UC5xgU5NmqNAbhTnb-SEUe7Q/videos?sort=dd&shelf_id=0&view=0

and twitch / oliverracer

Thanks dude

probably some autistic attempt at a joke

What's the best way to set the sensitivity of the steering on my controller?

>inb4 get a wheel
would if I could

Unmoon's youtube channel has our old F1 races with commentary

>watch the race replay with mumble audio
>everyone assumes I corner cut despite the only one that wasn't a mistake that cost me time being the last lap one
>>>/suicide/

>the last lap one
RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

wut gaem?
AC has a healthy amount of good hillclimbs
and some sikk cars like the juddv8 merc, opel and pic related is on the way

toms-sim-side.de/reload.htm?/assetto/assetto.htm
figure eight when?

DR and SLRE also has hillclimb

mediafire.com/file/4b1ms6uw5445w8l/corsa_club_tsuchisaka.7z

mediafire.com/file/wpi4q3qohz4l102/kanagawa_and_hidashi.7z
mediafire.com/file/u3x8aief7z3fp7g/ford_mustang_wkmod_widebody_drift.7z

BMW Ninjato?

I'd probably go for AC because of the variety

mediafire.com/file/bce48a5kgy4eibl/nordrheinpass.7z

>tfw there will never be an /ovgtouge2/ that lives up to expectations

youtube.com/watch?v=8jlGsR8d8ZY

mediafire.com/file/dm7t2jp34gilov2/tauplitzalm.7z

mediafire.com/file/531ew5zkjdc3ep8/grand_vallry.7z

mediafire.com/file/x2fvzvi57pepc7i/lienz.7z

vid.me/dcsa
mercedes-benz best truck

They should have given James(may) dorito lessons too. He already took lessons with Jackie Stew-wart, he should learn to hold a drift too.

but james may is only good at falling over in mud and driving stupid cars XDDDDD

I really wish they didn't cater to the non-car people with their retarded segments and the over exaggerated personas they have now.
I find myself skipping everything but the actual car related content and so I end up watching 10-20 min at most from the whole 50-100 min in total.

It's what made them this popular in the first place so it makes sense to keep the act. It's a shame indeed, but if they go back to the "classic" way of doing mostly car related things they'll lose like 80% of their viewership.

I watch TGT like I used to watch "old new TG", or how I watch a random superhero movie or play the latest Call of Duty game: brain turned off, enjoying pretty sounds and pictures and some stupid action.

b-but that's exactly what makes their trio good

Watching them playing around in expensive cars and talking about it is boring, watching them riding 50cc two-stroke 80's bikes in vietnam is fucking amazing. And it's not just about old bikes, it's about bunch of exaggerated personas interacting, solving problems, having fun.

I read a review of TGT and they complained they still review cars no one can afford... It's like they don't get people want to see fancy cars not a review of a fucking Prius or Juke

They're still judging TGT like a car show, not like mass entertainment using cars as pretext. They're completely missing the point.

fuck fancy cars

FDP means "son of a bitch" in french and that's beautiful

Talking about James, anyone has the other James' book, james gay ass book.pdf?
Can't find it and it'd be nice to have.

I do count their bike trips and other shit like that as car related... I guess motor related content is what I mean.
But I liked they more subtle ones.
For example, the mud crawler thing that james did could have been better, but it was simply about james being annoyed at being in mud.
On the other hand, the small cabrio trio trip, or the SUV trip, was a bit more decent. The "green" land rover challenge was funny too.
But the mud thing, the coral reef one, and other shit is what I find just a chore to watch, imo at least.

archive.org/details/pdfy-maIfVwkWLxVuMfPP

That episode of TGT gives me strange urges to book myself a skidpan day

content-aware scaling plugin for rfactor track editors when?

O

what game is this?

It's within the first 30 seconds of this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=j4zxD2DW2Hs

AC with the 86 in the rainbow road track mod.

My guess would be Assetto corsa. I know it had a Rainbow Road track mod

Thanks anons. I wasn't aware AC had a 86. Mod as well?

looks like AC with mods sub par drift technique tho

It's dlc content. There's a mod N2 racecar beta based on the "tuned" version of the official AC car somewhere too, but I don't remember where it is from.

official. part of the japanese pack

Fuck. I'm going to have to reinstall AC again I guess. Thanks anons.

Yeah do it. Touge races soon. Maybe.

youtube.com/watch?v=8x8GSLCFlzE

>that filename
top kek

On that topic though, does he continue making the mod for his Cressida? I've heard that Frederik was into simracing and worked on some mods but I have no idea which mods they are (if they are public that is).
Did he plan to release the Cressida to the public or did he just make it for himself?

It's still WIP afaik. I have no idea what he is gonna do about it, and I certainly hope he didn't get discouraged about because of Stefano having a spaghetti fit. I'm hype about it.

I know this is an Veeky Forumstist obviously so:
where to cop that ae86 shirt?

>yes the main focus of the game is the freeroam mode. be prepared for frustration as most faggots hang out in the parking lot for their version of drifting and the airport for boring drag racing against broken cars.

if only the fanbase didnt consist of 12y/o's and faggots

Post autistic things you do in racing games

>Sometimes I put act a fool and run the "night" C1 at AC with an R34 and pretend I am in 2 fast 2 furious

Race with /ovg/

>Post autistic things you do in racing games
pay for iRacing

TOUGE 2 WHEN
I NEED A TOUGE SERIES IN AC NOW

MAKE YOUR OWN THEN FAGGOT

>wah I don't want to download shit for AC
>wah it's not an rfactor mod with broken physics
>wah it doesn't night as stock content

Feel free to add more.

i can barely turn up to the races, let alone set up a series

but user don't you love it when everyone is driving a AWD lambo v12 with bodykit?

yep because they cant drive for shit and ragequit when they realize street races have no walls

>join freeroam lobby
>see a kid and his friend doing the usual garbage of spamming drag race invites every 2 minutes
>wait for one of them to end
>set up a race with turns
>they join because they think they can win in their broken dodge darts
>they blow the first turn, miss the checkpoint and quit

In Forza I can't leave a car not tuned to the top of a performance bracket - whether its making it an s1/2 racing machine or just giving it a bit more to get to the top of b class etc.

>they still blow through the turn even though you were in front and they would have seen you brake
>collisions are off

thats not even autistic because its pointless to do otherwise

All I do in Assetto Corsa is touge runs. Barely any interest in the rest of the game's "content." Did enough of the career to get to the point that I had gold'd everything until it makes me drive nothing but BMWs with faggot paddles and got really bored with that.

So now all I do is try to make drifting fast again. Recently installed the night weather mod/ppfilter. Fuck, it's dark.

The only other racing sim I play is DiRT Rally, a lot of the time I feel like I don't fit in here at fuckin' all.

Go make one on Veeky Forums or reddit, touge attracts the worst people.

t. GT3 only driver.

t. circuit babby

It can't be any worse than the usual /ovg/ events.

/ovglfs/ when?

lolfag

when bob laserscans brands hatch and mails it to them

Those skid plates. LEWD

Laserscanned Le Grande Royale when?

i'll bring my ruler and notepad next time i go

right after lasercanned fantastic location

My dad works at supercheap auto. He said he saw Barney come into Supercheap and he was a dummy.

Thanks for posting this.

How do I get it?

Insert disk 2

There's only 1 disk

get a refund