/lidg/ ─ Let It Die General

Emo: >How do I unlock\find______?
i.imgur.com/GQrXGRU.gif

>FAQs (How do I unlock more fighter types? Where can I find X materials?)
letitdiethegame.com/support.html
pastebin.com/kk1y8VHR

>Materials/Resources
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15TK7mzbxeZ-lAZMvwt-TTdKedgAMVe4c2CEva3Yv2kE/

>The very pretty and 'fixed' sheet of class' stats
i.imgur.com/BVA3BWK.png

>Current rotation
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fspreadsheets%2Fd%2F1FZaurCKcOm5ucUEBjSEAe2gYEX9nL89sBmC_VgmdfNA%2Fedit%3Fusp%3Dsharing

>TDM Team
California, get your dev raids while you still can

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

[AT THE MOMENT ALL "KILL EVERYTHING" QUESTS ARE BUGGED]
So are various other quests, including but not limited to brainshroom and fish gathering, Reversal Tuber mk1 killing, and killing enemies with lightning weapons.

nth for STOP SENDING HUNTERS AT ME REEE

Any previews for the new content yet?

At least take off their weapons and make them unarmed, ya know?

4th FOR GIVE ME YOUR DAMN PANTS ALREADY JACKAL X

>traveling through picking up anything I can for GOTO
>alarm sounds
>get no scoped, kid

c'est la vie

gotta bring emergency mushrooms. Slow, invisible, or fishy fungus

>not leaving a scratch tuber alive wherever you go

At this point I'm ready to quit.

They got my money and they got my frustration.

I can't keep putting myself through this shit. This isn't fun. DARK SOULS WAS FUN. This? This isn't dark souls, and this isn't fun.

>pants under skirt

Shit, that's kind of hot.

I understand your frustration.
It was a little nicer without the looming threat of jackals, among other things

all the secret shops sell DOD metal you dipshit

I ran into the jackals literally once from 1 to 40 without trying to find them. Even if they spawn you can still let it to another floor pretty easy.

>Souls babies can't help but cry and stomp their feet when a game actually punishes them for failing
Classic

He got stuck in a loop trying to melee me. Even when the guardshrooms wore off, he couldn't hurt me.

The same thing happened once I tried it again, but this time Taro was far away, so the rocket explosions lifted me back up.

Wow, what boring box art.

You can see them in the game too, go to the radio in the arcade and move the camera to the right.

The game is TOO punishing because it's trying to get people to spend money.
I think he wanted an actual timer. Showing the minutes instead of a depleting meter

There's a lot of flexibility in Dark Souls. You'll have to lean to
deal with the constrained system Let it Die presents or quit while you're ahead.

>The game is TOO punishing because it's trying to get people to spend money
No amount of money can save you from a Jackal kill. Git gud.

What are the best decals and why?

is there a way to candel yoga healing once started?

Whatever, does the game feature english text?

I never got the chance. Soon as he spawned I tried taking off, then the apparently homing bullets went right up my ass.

>I never played a souls game I dunno the fuck I'm talking about

Ok you be quiet and listen here, faggot.

The souls games smashed your face in if you went in reckless, or took a mistep. It forced you to strategize, slow down, think before you act.

This game puts you in a box, throws you down a river, and yells "Good luck, asshole" as you try to paddle with your dick away from shit you can barely see or compensate for, only to fall down the waterfall.

I'm pretty certain the whole game is designed to make you actually pay to live, like an arcade that ramps up difficulty if you're doing well in order to force a few more quarters out of your wallet. That's not a fun game. That's a money machine.

If you were to consider if this game was actually something you bought outright, I would bet you the game would be a bit easier, since you already paid for it once, but since it's F2P, it's essentially a ploy to get you to put more quarters in because something is preventing you from progressing no matter how hard you try.

i just got my fists to 20 will that make the last boss easier

When you're killed, you can spend a SHIT TON of KC to retrieve your fighter, which you should only really do if they have valuable stuff on them. Which isn't fun.

Getting hit.

Nah I use to send them naked, everyone sends me hunters with fire weapons, now its fuck it 4k+ defense 5*+4 rapier and +4 death burner for everyone not on team cali. Hunters/haters are easy to deal with anyway, use shrooms and they arent a problem

Not really, you just need a bunch of guardshrooms.

about how many also how many sting shrooms

Maybe that's the intention of the design, but if it is they suck at it. Using money to forego punishment is just not feasible outside of token dumping, which most people who aren't huge retards will quickly learn is a terrible way to try and beat bosses, because it doesn't fix your weapons or make you do more damage, so you'll likely just die a bunch of times. It only really works for the occasional fuckup, like getting hit off a building or Jackal death right next to an escalator.

Real money to salvage is a terrible rate that nobody would want to do, and there's not much to do with DMs overall. Express is a great system and hits a good balance of cost and effect but is overpriced for European countries... They just need more uses for DMs, and maybe some cosmetic stuff, and then we're talking money.

Souls games don't punish you for dying, so you learn by bashing your face on something repeatedly. Let it Die does punish you, so it takes that free learning away from you and replaces it with shroom abuse. This is probably a worse method, but it's certainly not reasonably getting anyone to pay any real amount of money.

Those damn try hards.
I'll still send mine out with no weapons
Hope I make someone else's climb a bit easier

Is there ever gonna be a content update?

You are not forced to kill Coen and Taro with fists. After you kill the haters they drop the weapons you had equipped.

>I never played a souls game I dunno the fuck I'm talking about
I played all the games.
>The souls games smashed your face in if you went in reckless, or took a mistep
Then you die and go back to the last checkpoint, all your items are still there, intact. You character doesn't receive any sort of detriment (except for Dark Souls II, which barely counts as a Souls game), you just lose a bunch of XP points that you can easily retrieve or farm for.
>This game puts you in a box, throws you down a river, and yells "Good luck, asshole" as you try to paddle with your dick away from shit you can barely see or compensate for, only to fall down the waterfall
The first levels are easy as fuck, it only starts to get hard after floor 20, and if you didn't learn a thing since then it's your fault.
>I'm pretty certain the whole game is designed to make you actually pay to live
I finished the game without spending a single cent.

Treasure Hunter because it tells you how many enemies (non-ambush) are in a given area as well as where all the escalators, resources, and points of interest are

Vampire to increase survivability in health-item scarce zones

The Bull series becomes insanely potent when combined with Mushrooms

I think somewhere you got confused. No one said anything about spending real money to progress

i know that i want to do this perfectly.

What is the difference between the purple and blue routes to new rooms?

Yes. February at the earliest, March at the latest.

Escalator colors are to indicate which room you're going to from afar. So you don't need to be right next to it to know where you'll end up

>Souls games don't punish you for dying
When you die you lose all souls accumulated and either have to retrieve them or lose them, which in certain circumstances, can mean going through hell again.

As for the free learning, there is only so much you can do before difficulty does ramp up, being from either Jackals, or hordes.

>I finished the game without spending a single cent

Yea, and how much of that shroom exploit did ya use?

You want to know if the game's designed to keep you paying? How many people in this thread got upset because of the shroom exploit being patched?

You're a retard telling me to git gud while using the game's bugs to your advantage, if you were really good you wouldn't need said exploits

>inb4 I-I didn't use exploits!

In February 4 new bosses and weapons so probably a few new floors to go with it. But I have a feeling this update will suck and the game will die.

20 guards
20 stings

Last boss is a joke now. Unless you have a weak weapon. I killed them all with one 4* katana.

>Yea, and how much of that shroom exploit did ya use?
Zero, I only used the gold snail exploid, which doesn't actually give you unfair advantages when you're in the tower.

do i have to eat them before the boss room

>I didn't use any exploits
>except the golden beast one

This is why PC makes fun of us.

you're making souls players look bad my dude

because of how check-pointing works in souls you're basically never punished for fucking up. dying once is completely free, because picking up your splat gives you back everything you might have 'lost'. even losing your splat is pretty meaningless because all you lose is your souls, never your inventory.

i haven't felt punished in souls since i fell into the frog pit in the depths and got cursed the first time i played DaS1. every other death just knocks you back to the nearest bonfire with no other cost.

You dont have enough death bag space to hold 40 mushrooms and a weapon. What you do is you eat them all in the waiting room, pick a weapon and go up in the elevator. The buffs will stay. If you are still worried a big you can bring slow mushrooms. Slow makes the buffs last longer.

thanks friend also be advised that the last boss coen is glitchy and will crash the game if killed before he pulls his bodys out

That's not what he said. He said he didn't use the mushroom one but used the EXP one. Which just strips the hours of grinding
What's wrong with you, senpai?

The only difference between duping XP and farming for it is time. You can't replace actual skill with levels in this game.
>This is why PC makes fun of us
There's no such thing as "us", I play on multiple platforms, pc included. Besides, pc has mods and savestates.

reminder the ps4 is a pc running bsd 9

>you're making souls players look bad
topkek

>haven't felt punished in souls

Nigger that wasn't even the argument. The whole thing was that LID's system was designed to nuke you as quickly as possible to force you to grind or pay for the DMs.

Unless you can honestly tell me that grinding is fun and support your claim, or tell me how Gungo ISN'T trying to take our money, then you're just trying to compare DS with an arcade game.

>strips the hours of grinding
Grinding for materials is still there.

Oh shit take a look at this. Remember that user who was asking about this boots that are not in the game right now?

Ok.

top left helmet looks like a cyberman

>butterfly/moth boss with a giant crossbow
>boots boss is full of guns
>medusa boss
>cybernetic monk boss

FUCKING YES. SOON ILL BE ABLE TO MAKE MY VERY OWN WAYNE GRETZKY

>his most desired piece of equipment will be dropped from a new-jackal

poor user
let's hope they change the durability

dude what if the moth wings act like the moth armor from dark souls 2 and poison everything around you.

>grinding is fun
personally i don't mind grinding because i'm still playing this piece of shit even after i beat it, but that's entirely tangential here.

>wasn't even the argument
i don't follow. if you walk in planning to just smashing your face against a boss like you do in souls, then LiD's system will come off as 'designed to make you pay', but if you work within the constraints of the system instead it feels more like a traditional rogue-like where one of the most important skills you can learn is when to run away with your tail between your legs. i'm not trying to compare a souls game and an 'arcade' game, you're the one who originally made the comparison. the biggest similarity between LiD and souls is the combat system, the meta-game is completely different. and you don't have to grind if you're good.

back to the original topic, yes goto 23 has a seemingly unreasonable amount of hp when you first get to him, enough to break your weapon. so bring two. you really should have learned to bring a backup weapon (or three) by now.

It would be pretty godly to fight haters. Make everyone puke.

The issue with GOTO is not so much weapon as the amount of shrooms.

I ran out of shrooms by the time I was killed, not to mention I still have to bring him down to enough HP for him to start searching.

I'm gonna try one more fucking time.

I have no DMs, and I'm gonna bring nothing but stingshrooms and hammers.

also poison eater so your constantly getting health regen

I have been exploring side rooms for a while and then use the elevator from floor 10 to the waiting room. Next thing I know a cut scene happens and I have to fight what appears to be my fighter with the same fighter naked. It is all in slow mo and has a three minute timer. What is this?

I have heard there is a way to set the radio to random. Which station is it?

wait a second

if that IS true

then the data for the new floors and stuff has always been a thing

they've just been waiting for the japanese to play, and hopefully catch up

>Japan just joins after months of everyone
Have fun getting butt fucked in TDM

ive killed goto a lot of times at this point, and i don't even think mushrooms help that much with his aura

when he activates his red aura and starts looking for food, back off until he starts walking at you, then run directly at his face at a slight angle and side roll when he lunges at you. he'll be in enough recovery for you to get a quick punish in, and then you're back at neutral. you don't get a huge free attack window, but you don't really need it. the biggest constraint is your own weapon's durability, right? you can even dump a full clip of the AR into his face for headshot damage while he crawls at half speed, and after you reload then bait his lunge and do your melee punish.

you don't have to use consumables, and i didn't the first time i killed him. futzing with the touchpad is a bother either way.

>game had 40 more hidden floors from the beginning
>they took December, January and half of Feb to add even more new content that wasn't already in the game

not really, with the way TDM rank works

I'm at tier 5 fighters but still only bronze. Can't I still fuck up their defenses?

TDM rank =! PVE rank

you can only invade people around your PVE rank

are you gotoF23 user?

i was stuck for a couple weeks there but i just went up floors on 1 of the days in the rotation and got the next tier character and went in to the fight fully maxed out and got it first try

So you saying there's a rotation that goes around him?

I shall look into this.

there's gotta be a golden bird rotation day we're missing. we're post-okusa now and i've sent fighters out to floors above 30 and got back golden birds..

I HUNGER FOR SPANISH BLOOD

You missed that rotation by 2 hours, and the skip won't be back until Wednesday at 7PM EST.

found knight leggings in Maka-Tsutsumi and in Okusa
one day i'll find the helmet, one day

SPAIN SOON
PENNSYLVANIA SOON

Doesn't matter anymore.

I lost another fighter to a couple screamers with a spear and something else.

Goodbye all.

I dont think you should get into that habit considering you probably have to go through U10 and COEN to get the F33 shortcut

NO MERCY FOR THE WEAK

also easy access to wakaba is up for slightly easier red metal farm then yakata cho

cant wait to get salty messages from japan when cai and them fight and i send my 5* fighter after them in the tower

I think Japan is split into different parts.

Because if you look close into the monitors surrounding Tetsuo You'll see a bunch of unused logos with the Jap flag under them.

That's most likely the case; the JP player base is almost certainly going to be large enough to warrant separating them like the US.

If that's true then no one can beat California.

PLEASE INVESTIGATE FURTHER AND REPORT BACK PERHAPS?

What are war blacks for? I have a ton.

yer mum

As someone who played and beat Dark Souls 1, 3 and Bloodborne I do have to say that neither of those games punished me. Unless you use consumables in a fight, dying and going back to bonfire is equivalent of loading up your save file, you lose all souls accumulated past that point, except you can get them back.

I personally avoid the shroom exploit like fire for fear of ban and just thinking that walking around with hours of invincibility are equivalent of using Dev console or cheat engines to make yourself take no damage in Dark Souls.

I am angry when I lose, and once I got set back so much I was going to quit. I grit my teeth, got a few stored guardshrooms and evershrooms and used level one tier 5 to take back 3 of my other max level fighters by defeating them.

The game gives you many options. You don't have to max out every set in game. You have Okusa and various other rotations. You got a lot. The only grind I felt in dark souls was to get specific weapon or titanite, as I do here with blueprints. Or I ran out of vials and bullets in Bloodborne so I farmed that one lantern with easy farming for them. But in Let it Die? Grind is there, if you want everything. But play smart and conservatively.

I only used death metals for revives on floors 1 to 10 before I started spending all death metals I got on storage the moment I got them, if I only got 1 as quest reward I didn't redeem it. I haven't touched revive for however and just have to beat 40th floor boss and get all stamps. The only Ree inducing part is when I fuck up reading a map and connections... or gate valve is on the other side

War Ensemble weapons and armor, mostly.

Save them for Iron Eagle set m8.

I AM NOT PAST FLOOR FUCKING 23.

THERE IS NO GUARDSHROOM.

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT OKUSA IS.

I GOT NO MONEY, NO DMS LEFT, AND NO PATIENCE.

slow shrooms and iron kills goto9 fast level the fucking iron use the rage move bring multiple also use string shrooms while doing this

Iron does no damage to GOTO.

Sniper, Magnum, Kamas, Iron Eagle set.

its blunt it does plenty of damage