m.youtube.com/watch?v=_wdI5EsdDIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TA KU MI
youtube.com/watch?v=gntJVKCwfRw

>its a setsuna support
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_wdI5EsdDIo

Good OP.

worst ship

>all the characters you like will be shit in FE Heroes and all the characters you hate will be great
>there will be event fights so challenging that you'll have to use the best characters in the game if you ever want to win because mobage have no sense of balance
How does it feel?

Camilla a best!

Will the new FE have face rubbing? I want to rub Alm's cute face!

I finished Awakening for the first time last week and Vaike couldn't hit any fucking thing. Cherche was ok but she got bumped for some kids. Rinkah was horrible even when I force fed her stat candy.

I love Felicia and I want to make her happy.

>Hana
>Hinata
>Hisame

all s t i n k y s t i n k y

Canonically.

Azura is shit

Pretty much canon desu

Azura a shit.

I'll just wait for the reclassed/promoted/event versions to make the characters I like usable. Problem solved.

imouto

What does it mean if I waifu a character largely because of how good of a unit they are? I find myself caring more about characters who carry their weight hard than I do those who keep the bench warm.

>top tier units
>Marth
>Lucina
>Swimsuit Lucina
>Bride Lucina
>Idol Lucina

They'll still be worse than the reclassed/promoted/event versions of the characters you don't like.

I would really prefer it if you didn't post Hana with Hinata, thanks.

>live birthright

Remember to vote Levail when next you can.

>you will only be able to have one Lucina in a party

Isn't it kind of ironic that despite being the face of Awakening, Lucina's role in the main story is abysmal even after joining?

That's kind of why I enjoyed the Future Past DLC more than the main story.

I do the same, it's why I don't take any of this waifufaggotry seriously.

I doubt they'll have any kind of restrictions like that.

Alternatively
>there's no limit to the number of 'same' characters you can have in your party
>they intentionally make Lucina as OP as possible

>wants elise yet find discussion sakura
Every thread.

I would guess you could even use the exact same unit with different stats. That's how it works in othe Dena games.

>fates literally hard
Grandpas btfo

>Lonk/Lissa

Biggest meme ship this side of Henry/Olivia, back to tumblr with you

>marth kill camilla

What's gonna happen to /feg/ when the newest Fire Emblem doesn't have kids?

>Water can't support with Asura
Literally what is up with this bullshit

>least canon dick
>fire nohr trash

uhhhhh Henry/Olivia is literally canon (as shown by the datameme) and was the most popular non-MU ship in Awakening, my dude.

>Lyn characters least canon try Say'ri

>Direct remember warriors comes

Well, stopping being important is what sets her apart from say Lightning(FemCloud), in which case she could've hijacked the plot, turned into a omnipotent mary sue and dealt with grima on her own.

>cute characters least canon

I wonder who the trash units in the gacha that you'll get dozens of will be? I can't wait to draw like 50 Makalovs and Noishs when I'm trying to get a Rutger.

What's a Noish?

Robin/Olivia actually has a surprising amount of evidence behind it, more than you would expect.

How good is Cordelia at blowjobs?
How good is Caeldori at them?

i know people don't like awakening but morgan was cute
everything was worth it just to have the cutest little engine of destruction

Henry/Olivia atleast has the datamemes even if the support is stupid.

Lonk/Lissa is just overrated garbage. People only latched onto it because Owain is a memedom.

Vaike canonically fucked her and it makes more sense.

What that user means is that it's another overrated pair with a support that's actually shit.

support Azura bad end

Isn't Makalov considered good, at least in PoR, considering the game is pretty much Mount Emblem.

Possibly generic soldiers as Ns. But I'm still a little confused how rarity will working after they implied weak characters can be trained up to the same as high rarity characters.

>Gaiden enemies always retreating to heal instead of attacking
I'm not used to this

By evidence I'm assuming you mean mental gymnastics right?

Oh fuck, he got changed too. I haven't studied all the name changes like some of you have.
I can't wait to get a bunch of... Naoise-s. Gross.

He's the worst of the cavs and there are a lot of them to choose from, but he's fine I guess.

Lon'qu is Lissas best support. Its not even up for debate
Owain being a myrm solidifies it too

>Arena with Holyn with an Earth Sword vs Enemy with an Earth Sword
>30 Seconds of draining each others health back and forth
>Holyn almost dies 3 times but Luna fills his HP back repeatedly
that was fun to watch

Shit post but who can I make Odin fuck to get a blonde Ophelia

he's got good growths in general and the best speed growth in the game - he's pretty good, just held back by low base stats

I mean kids produced by shipping

Morgan is the best

lrig tseB

>tumble shit

fuck off

If it's any consolation, Noish and Naoise are pronounced more or less the same.

When do you think the next time we will get information about Echoes or FE16?

Elise

>Henry/Olivia atleast has the datamemes even if the support is stupid.

No, data-memes are irrelevant. Olivia is the only character that actively tries to heal Henry, only for that it has more value that any other Henry's ship. It's just like Vaike x Nowi, a support that feels more natural since it doesn't end with a romance but with a friendship all while dealing with Nowi's longevity issue. Datamemes don't mean shit and shouln't be used to ruin the appreciation of cute ships by the community

>the next time we will get information about Echoes
Japanese release.
>or FE16
Dunno, when Echoes comes out we might get a teaser and a title.

When their delays are announced

When is the hap release of echoes?

I love my dragon daughter!

>Lonk
>not Dicken or Henry
And Lonk has much better supports elsewhere

JP: April 20, 2017
NA/EU: May 19, 2017
AU: May 20, 2017

Echoes is worldwide release in May.

>Lon'qu is Lissas best support
( L O L

Her best support is with Donny.

I was unironically bouncing on my chair when I saw the Gaiden remake. Here's to hoping they fix the map designs.

Also since Gaiden also uses no weapon durability will they still retain the weapon drawbacks like in Fates?

Dude weed lmao

Nope.

Are there any straight-up bad units in Awakening? I want to know if I'm pretty safe just using the characters I like.

Also, I've heard Donnel becomes really good in the late game, but does he ever lose the fucking pot on his head for his portrait? Because that's the only way I'd ever use him.

Damn, I know it's a remake but I still don't like seeing shit before I play.

/feg/ if you could give Tharjafag positive credit for anything what would it be?

>but does he ever lose the fucking pot on his head for his portrait
He doesn't even lose it on his model.

At least it's only a month. You've had worse.

cute fujo

Wow. Just like how... Laslow is the only person... to actually heal Peri.

Really makes me pottery

>Also since Gaiden also uses no weapon durability will they still retain the weapon drawbacks like in Fates?
I doubt they will be similar to what Fates had. Gaiden did have weapon weight penalties, but usually very small.

For posting his boipucci

I like the pot. Best bit of character anyone got in Awakening.

There's a few. Ricken is pure garbage, Virion is generally not that good either.

>Lon'qu is Lissas best support
>I've never done any other Lissa or Lon'qu supports
Either that or your taste is abysmal.

>Owain being a myrm solidifies it too
Vaike being her fastest support solidifies that Lissa fucked him.

>Olivia is the only character that actively tries to heal Henry, only for that it has more value that any other Henry's ship
All I said was that it's overrated by the fandom, user. I'm referring to the original too. It's literally Olivia almost dying so Henry can find his 'true smile'. It's forced as hell.

hopefully dying soon

Ricken is shit, same with Donnel ditch them like the losers they are, and no the pot stays

Who should I get the dragon pussy in conquest lunatic? I was thinking Leo but he would just complicate things during maps. I need someone romantic and a good pair up bitch.

is treehouse """localizing""" the gaiden remake

Virion fucking blows in combats. He's S tier in supports though.

Also I've played Awakening like 4 or 5 times and I've never used Stahl for a significant period of time, he always ends up inferior to Sully for me for some reason.

Grandpa is the best pairup bitch

Probably
There's nothing to "localise" though
You might be surprised to hear that Gaiden didn't have facetouching

FOXY GRANDPA

>waaaaaaahhhh. Bringing context in dialogue to a not gook audience!

Best pair up bitch is Arthur. Just beware of ever having to actually use him in combat.

>implying i care about le facerub of gamergate
>implying i wasn't talking about the segments of dialog that were literally replaced with "..." and the blatant butchering and changing of characters and their personalities by a company that used an unironic whore for marketing

>Datameme = Canon

Yeah, Virion is the king of supports but by god, is he nothing good but pair up for his waifu.