What type of cars do women like?

What type of cars do women like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbYNAZxcWh4
youtube.com/watch?v=iKoT5HlZQk8
youtube.com/watch?v=dqw-bEKqTGA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panther_De_Ville
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the ones with an attractive and in shape driver.

She likes Silverados so she bought a Silverado.

youtube.com/watch?v=XbYNAZxcWh4

youtube.com/watch?v=iKoT5HlZQk8

youtube.com/watch?v=dqw-bEKqTGA

Depends upon the woman, but you can't go wrong with a manual... unless you can't drive a manual.

They don't.
All women are ungrateful sluts that have no real skills or opinions outside of being some douchebags "girlfriend".

t. BMW owner

Anything expensive and new

t. women pro

>t. virgin

Bump

Anything shiny and well optioned and at most a generation old

>t. I'm literally fucking a girl who I'm gonna marry who loves cars

later gen Ralliart's and Evos

trucks. new trucks. nice trucks. trucks. girls want to be with a man. men drive trucks. any other answer is incorrect

Jeeps and ANY new SUV

I like my vw gti.

Featured in Initial D kind of.
Too bad they secretly love the Takahashis more than you.

OP here. Do women like sports cars?

Exotics including Aston Martin and Maserati. Anything else is "boyfriend worthy" such as a C63/M4 etc.

Watch sum goldigger youtube videos n see

99% of them are staged as fuck. One dude made a video of his brand new bright red Ferrari and videotaped an hour of people walking by it. Nobody hardly noticed it.

Expensive ones.

Do women like older corvettes?

Girls like cute looking cars like the Fiat 500 or the Mini

I'm sorry to burst your bubble boys, buying a muscle car will not help you to lose your V-card

You must be young to start a thread like this. Forget about the car. Work on yourself. Get fit, shower, dress nicely, learn how to talk to chicks, don't be a tard or a weirdo around them. If you don't tick these boxes, the car will not get you pussy.

>The kind with comfy seats, comfy ride, and a.c.
Girls don't give a shit about cars

Bump

That's a ute though

>Girls like cute looking cars like the Fiat 500 or the Mini

cute looking NEW cars.

they're deterred by old cars, even when cute.

girls like whatever they are given that is practicle and fits their needs and LIFESTYLE.

....sht you can tell a lot about a women from the car she drives.

superficially

>What type of cars do women like?
American girls tend to know only a few cars, but the one that sticks with them the most is a Corvette. Girls wouldn't be able to tell a Mustang from a Camaro, but pull up to them in a vet and they will know.

Who cares?

Arent utes unibody only?

So the girls who say they have a boyfriend have to be fake, right?

I've heard these hoes ain't loyal, but goddamn, it's just a fucking car.

>5.5' bed

absolutely disgusting

Girls like clean, fairly new looking cars. They generally don't know the difference between a base model V6 Mustang and a Mustang GT or a BMW 3 series vs a BMW 7 series. Your car won't necessarily help you get pussy but it can definitely hurt your chances if it's messy and ugly (peeling paint, mismatched panels, dash cracked, seats torn).

Yep, I agree buddy

And you're a girl? Nice I need to meet you, love me a GTI

>men drive a truck

If your dick is small enough to be confused with a clit, you're eligible for a truck.

My girlfriend gets wet over my Fiero

If she's not a basic hoe, then they like whatever car you and her can have fun in. Women will value a vehicle more for where it will take her and how it will take her there more than how it looks or how fast it goes.

My mom likes Lexus and Subaru

Clean and undented ones. Bonus points for a badge not associated with complete poorfags. That's all there is to it.

It's true. Women have started collecting men as status symbols so it's more important for them to look like hard working providers than anything, even if they're bums and morons.

Thanks feminism.

>Veeky Forums at it again thinking all girls are a hivemind

Mine loves Mazdas. She's had a Miata, FD RX7, 3, and now a Speed 6

My girlfriend miss going out in my aw11

Whichever looks expensive. You can have a Model T that looks like a Ferrari on the outside and they won't really care how fast its going as long as they look glamorous in it.

This is the kind of girl you want to marry

all girls have complimented my RAV4.

Get back to work nijat

nobody likes your turd that gets rekt by a datsun.
Go back to driving your neon GM fags

post car and dic

Underrated post probably generally the only correct one

Not this one. This is a hick race car to most chicks

here in the city most girls like small cute caars like a beetle or a mini

>beetle
>mini
>small

Unless you're talking about the originals

One of my friends is into fifth generation Camaro's and the Panther De Ville.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panther_De_Ville

No idea how she discovered that car. Says it wasn't from 101 Dalmatians but when I showed her this pic she said Cruella de Vil is one of her favorite characters.

Don't fall for the truck slut meme.

thanks for the new background OP

What does your other mom like?

They like owning and driving cute cars (or a truck with eyelashes and pink monster stickers) but they don't want to be seen being driven around in anything cute. They're usually attracted to manly vehicles which is where muscle cars and big black trucks come in.

>What type of cars do men like?

>women are all the same and have the same interests
this is why you don't get laid

Anything that looks like you might be rich

Look at OP's picture. I think they're into bimbos.

Not the kind of women you would want to see more than once in your life, and I don't mean a one night stand.

The ONLY way to turn those years into some kind of 'desirable' car by women is to do either:
>Restore the car to a restomod status, with a good bit of chrome, and a very bright high gloss base color paint, no weird shit like burnt orange
>Paint the car some funky ass girly colors, and chrome it out horribly

Either way, it won't work out for a 'pussy magnet'. They're fun to work on, don't get me wrong, but it's more of a 'hobbyist' car, not a date-night-car.

Your welcome.

This is true. I've scared girls in my camaro more than anything, they prefer my old truck to riding around in the car because, and I quote one girl in particular, "It's big, and I feel like we could just run over anything".

The land-missile thing isn't for most girls, or most people for that matter. Shit, I've had some of my (admittedly primarily gamer-centric) guy friends start to get that little bit of panic setting in after ~120mph when I took them out to rip down the-- I mean down in mexico at 01:00.

If the girls like the trucks, let them have trucks. I just wish most of them would stop fucking using their phones to text and use Facebook while they're behind the wheel of ANY vehicle, let alone a 1.5 - 2 ton truck.

then if he can't figure out that bimbo's are attracted to anything expensive, he probably still doesn't get laid

Obviously.

My girlfriend hates round car designs, so by default, dislikes most new cars. When weve seen them on the road, shes told me she loves the way the MkIII Supra, AW11, RA65 Celica, SW20, and Gen 1 DSM look. But she also says she loves the NA miata because its cute

TWINGO TWINGO TWINGO TWINGO TWINGO

What did he mean by this?

>buy twingo
>swim in anime pussy

Shitty women like expensive cars.
Decent women like clean cars.

For purchasing: anything that makes them feel big on the road and has somewhere to plug in their phone.

most of women i know hate the twingo, they say that it looks like a frog and its ugly

sounds like most of the women you met had trahs taste mate

Incorrect.

Bump

Do you think it would be an anti-pussy magnet? Like said.

My girl likes newish benz roadsters, porsches, range rovers, (hates land rovers) g-wagons, other expensive roadsters and coupes (not miata:(). I've been slowly spoonfeeding her car knowledge. But in general she hates pickups crossovers and non luxury SUVs. Her dream car is a boosted 370z coupe.

Women are pretty stupid when it comes to cars. I drive a 2005 Celica and I've had mutipple women think its some sort of extoic Italian car. I was at In-n-out burger with my friends one night and some random girl approached me and asked if my celica was a lotus.

kek

Are women into meme cars? Like this and the AE86?

Delorean yes since BTTF but AE86 will get you laughed at or called a weeb.

Can confirm that an AE86 will get you NOWHERE with women

Does get a bit of attention here and there with young males. Older guys don't know what it is and don't care, they're all about the muscle and V8s.

>BTTF
This might come as a surprise, but most women actually don't know what that is. Its not as popular as say, Star Wars, for them to all know it. They might confuse it for an older Lambo though, so I guess it still works.

Really? The girls I've known loved BTTF.

If they're in the 80s in general then yeah, but not all are. It isn't as present in CURRENT YEAR which is why. It's kinda 50/50 i'd say, but you will definitely turn heads with it.

Must have shit women in your country, most girls I've met say it's really cute

Anything expensive when new and clean, or anything visceral like a motorcycle or a heathy, cammed big block.

If we talk about most favorable cars for bitches to drive/use themselfes?
I would say Mini Cooper, Beetle and similar.

If we talk about pussymagnets, i would say any type of car that is expensive.

Someone here named pickup trucks as the most vavorable pussymagnet, but that is obviously completely bogus.

I own a bentley coupe from 2012 and believe me guys that if i am standing right next to a pickup guy, he will just lick the dust but never grab the pussy. Explanation: My bentley signals both class, education and money, while the pickup truck signals a redneck idiot workers class guy who somehow could afford a new pickup truck and manages somehow to finance a middle class lifestyle.

Ok, i have to admit that i am an alpha male and not the typical IT-berd millionaire, but even if i would be nerd, bitches will instantly understand that a luxury life awaits them if they provide their pussy to me. No matter good or shitty i look like. Wich is obviously not the vibe they get from a pickup driver/owner.

Bread on hood

Go away.

Bump

it practically is, there both toyota

Bentleys, like Lamborghinis signal youre a nigger with no class. Old money > new money

Dem legs. Hnnngggg!