/dbg/ Dragon Ball General

Something seems off edition

The free update will include:

New level cap for your time patroller (up to level 90)!
5 new costumes
3 new accessories
5 new attacks
New world tournament rules
A new option to change the BGM in Battles
Two new Expert Missions

dragonball-videogames.com/DBXV2_survey_US.html

>1.03 patch info
dragonball-videogames.com/en/patch-1-03-for-consoles/
steamcommunity.com/games/454650/announcements/detail/289749803410242884

>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/LTscGRpT (embed)

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9 (embed)
>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

>Notice: Go borderless/windowed if you have problems with glitching through the floor if you alt+tab or use windows key instead

Last time on Dragon Ball G!:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3
mega.nz/#!cFpB1BoZ!VtSns5PtSf-AqnCZ_068RgDBqJrbRqp5ji3EhC0IaUU
jora-bora.tumblr.com/tagged/female-majin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cute Buufus

I'm a literal who

second for the only good saiyan is a dead one

>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3

>embed

curses, I didn't even notice this when I proofread it.

xth for Aubah x Note or Taino lewds when?

Friendly reminder to use the microband to get out of any awkward situation!

Buutts

What's everybody up to?

at least you can sidestep on buus and nameks

that wasnt even me, I just started my lunchbreak.

truly best Husbando

You will be safe on the day of reckoning.

wishing the pc version wasn't dead

Post happy Buus.

Or just stuff the extra mass into your eyeholes and fly away!

XV1 has better rares

depression and video gamse

No.

POST HAPPY BUUS RIGHT NOW!

ESCAPE MANEUVER ALPHA!

Ill use the micro band then put me in the eyehole with you and ill shoot out a powerful beam propelling us to safety or the other side of the universe ETHER WAY ADVENTURE ESCAPE!

Just beat Fusions
Really great game, awesome ending too

Leveling my Dio rare now

dreading heading back to work,
but at least only 2 hours to go

So wait

I mean we ARE getting a LSSJ transformation in Xeno 3 right?

So I'll finally be able to play as a Veeky Forums as fuck female saiyan? How long do nude mods usually take?

Cute MAXIMUM!

Valentine x Paprika

o-okay

>expecting LSSJ in XV3
You're just setting yourself up for disappointment.

tfw not autistic

Its hard sometimes

Just made this one earlier. Think I got the colors right this time.

user I can't let you into my eyehole, there are secrets in there. Seems like a solid plan otherwise though!

Aubah is happily engaged though!
to Snoller

Disgusting

I'll add this to the OP if I end up making the thread again.

Drawing smut.

>I mean we ARE getting a LSSJ transformation in Xeno 3 right?
Only for femBroly. CaCs will get SSG and maybe SSB if we're lucky, because those don't require any actual effort to make.

I'm not sure I should be posting this, but I made a .webm of this disgusting easy heavy break combo I can't stop myself from using.

I feel awful every time I use it, and usually don't do much with it when I do inevitably use it, but is it as bad as I feel it is? They can vanish out of it, but it still is an easy heavy break.

No.

HAHAHAHAHA HE SO SMOL

I bet the other time patrollers squish him into a ball and play basketball with him.

Snoller is Zelle's fuck boi

I dont have to go in head first, just the lower half to like the chest. I still need to steer so we dont crash into a star. So i wouldn't have the time nor the means to care about secrets. Fool proof!

He's taken

Cole and Cowboy stuntman are the faces of lightspeed. It's theme is based as fuck too. Shit this past discussion has been therapy to me, I fucking love talking toku with you guys.

Here you go boss

Just finished a twelve hour shift, now it's time to xenoverse!

Anyone with an ounce of sense will vanish out of it like you describe, it's hardly broken. If they're in a position where they can't vanish then any stamina break combo would work on them.

never feel bad about comboing.

Probably just squish him in general because they cant see him alllll the way down there. Just like lima!

Trying to think of a way for my lizard fridge to not look like shit golden.

mega.nz/#!cFpB1BoZ!VtSns5PtSf-AqnCZ_068RgDBqJrbRqp5ji3EhC0IaUU
Latest version of the semi-official /dbg/ CAC Pack. Just take all the contents and put it in your Xenoverse 2 folder.

Don't feel about about anything you do in the game, as long as you're not trying to hurt someone personally.

Play however you want. Buus are worse anyway.

Hey you! your my friend

I'm going back to work now, When I return you will be fearing Lima like you should be

Fuck posting with a wrist brace, fucking blows.
Sorry guys.

I know I'm not on much, but I'll try to be more active once the DLC drops. I've gotten a bit rusty too

>Snoller is a harem protagonist

What would happen if I tried to fight someone that didn't have this mod?

Aubah needs to stop shitposting this general, you are worse than Rareoh

>the semi-official /dbg/ CAC Pack
Added to

Ignore it

Aubah's harem is even bigger and cuter

If you use a character that's not in the game's default files (pretty much everyone added), they're crash, but otherwise, you'll be fine.

Wondering if anyone would be up for some fun. I'm a huge wuss when it comes to PvP though.

Bugs everywhere i swear

Please do not buully the egg, his soul is on fire and he is trying very hard.

I'm not comfortable with people putting body parts in my spookholes regardless! Besides, I'd have to tighten the hole around you pretty hard or you'd go flying into the abyss.

Why am I in the discord when I hardly use it?

So essentially it'd be a sort tight seal around whatever appendage you put in there, and a sucking effect?

Okay I'm sorry

Fair point, in theory it would work, but in practice we might explode. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Fuck off Parsa

Failing to draw

That's something you gotta figure out yerself, man.

I'll be happy when I get all the pants.

Just have Metal Coolers Shoes and all of Gold Freeza left to get from the invasion. Fucker hasn't shown up yet and the clocks ticking.

No user you cant use the microband around buufus! They might mistake you for food!

humans, saiyans, and fridges will just think your lima and try to step on you

Your screenfu is strong, I'm jelly.

link to source pls

Does skin tone actually affect what fridges look like Golden?

As far as I know, kind of. Skin turns purple, plating turns gold and the jewel like tumors turn purple as well. You don't really keep anything.

jora-bora.tumblr.com/tagged/female-majin

Thanks buddeh. What I would give to map the screenshot button to my controller tho...

Cute buuslut btw.

I mean I can just control the holes, as you can see here. So I suppose there might be some suction since the seal would be as tight as I need it to be. Why do you ask?

Was grinding stuff a bit but it didn't go well and now I'm getting ready for bed.

Here's another happy buu for ya!

Wonder if I could spook people with that.

The enemies that appear change depending on the day, there might be another day later in the week with almost nothing but Golden Friezas and Metal Coolers. Either way, good luck!

I think thats all he has dbz related, just found it on a whim and thought it was appropriate

Tricking them into using the microband or turning into a giant "hungry" buufu?

Thanks, I actually think she's cuter than her sister.
How do you pull off the screens like that? Are you using debris?

>vore
>macro

wat

Whichever, buus can make new mass by pumping more energy into their regeneration (like with Super Buu vs. Vegito) so I figure either one could work. I'd let them right out though, it's just for spooks. Heck, I probably wouldn't even have to eat them. Just being giant and threatening to do so should be spooky enough.

the artist centers around that

lol enter this completely legit haunted house! Guaranteed spooks await!

Any word on the US fusions update? Also how'd you react to Brolette being revealed?

I like this thread

Oh I didnt really delve into the artist kind of glad i didnt , i just took what i found through google

What're the best outfits for golden fridges?

People still think this is the real parsa?

Yes, some stages are much better for posing. The tuffle planet has a good boxy wall for closeups and stuff. waist high stuff works bretty gud too or stages with canyons and cliffs

>Champa and Vados
>Likely will just have the same movesets as Beerus and Whis with slight modifications
>Rose and Zamas will likely be pack #3 in March or April
>Rose will likely be an entirely separate character from Goku Black

Yeah, good idea! I was thinking like that thing in Dreadout where a giant figure crawls toward you on the walls of a narrow hallway with no chance for escape, but the good old fake haunted house trick works too!

It is a nice thread.

this thread like you

Who you got /dbg/

(male)

Aye, everyone is just shitposting and having a comfy time, it is pretty good.

Wait packs lost? fuck man...