I like your dad's car

Arby's

maybe?

its a eceleb

That still doesn't mean that his dad owns it for him

extremely punchable face

#teameddie

Porker fucked Eddie over hard.

Toyota Kawasaki wasn't pulling his own weight so he got cut off. It's just business.

No, chinaman was goat

EddieX is his new channel

I bet he'll be successful on his own

Teen and 20something car youtubers are dull. It's not Parker's fault that he was born rich and bland.

porker doesn't give a hoot about cars that arent expensive. he would rather have a shit expensive car than a good cheap one. literally on sum infant shit and only giving a dam about super vroomers and land yachts.

Who is this and why should I care?

Jews are scum

Literally who?

Made 20 videos about his Lamborghini and became extremly boring. Top 10 things I hate about my Lamborghini. Then next week, top 10 things I really hate about my Lamborghini. Then week 3, Top 5 things I hate about the Lamborghini after first month.

Pretty sure OP is actually that fag in the picture because why else would people keep making threads about a totally uninteresting youtuber?

Clearly he is spamming for yt publicity

>KNOWLEDGE

I am OP, lol and no I am not Porker. I just wanted to see how he tickled the pink butthole of Veeky Forums

who?

who cares?

More like porker is doing meme vlogs and making unnecessarily long videos

Hey porker

What happened?

Eddie has his own channel? Gonna sub that. He's way more entertaining than Porker

This

Wow, this is some good news. And yeah as you said, Eddie was more fun than that fake joker porker.

porker basically fired eddie, once porker graduated college. Porker had more free time to do the editing on his own, so he fired ed boy. Despite the channel being a joint effort of the two.

Wealthier and happier than you :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=8zCHupBxwE0&t=0s

never a convertible, just ask dean.....

That's lame, what a dick.

right? Ed boy produced a good laugh or two also

Fucking Porker Trustfundstein's videos are shit.

>"5 things I hate about my Lamborghini"
>"Is my huracan the perfect car?"

His dad sold his company for literally 100 million dollars and this fat fuck likes to pretend hes some successful entrepreneur, kek

delete him and his channel and this

HI GOOYS DO JEW LOYKE MAY NEW LAMBURGINI GAAYLARDO?

Since the comments are getting a little crazy, I’ll provide some details for you. Yes the person on linkedin you guys found is my dad. However assuming that because one persons family member was succesfull automatically means their kid can’t earn there own money is silly and in this case completely wrong. I earned every dollar put towards that Gallardo myself. I’ll admit my college tuition is paid for, and that definitely helps! I’m very fortunate for that. If you look at my LinkedIn you’ll see I worked as a paid engineering intern for both Ford and Toyota. Both netted a good amount of money ($20+/hr and overtime ads up). I also made a good deal of money private academic tutoring (people pay up to $50/hr and sometimes more). These along with investing in stocks (I was able to get a lucky 60% return on TSLA) helped substantially. Another component is Vehicle Virgins. This YouTube channel makes a lot more than most youtube comments are assuming as we are getting 100,000 views per day. (This is about the same as TheSmokingTire who has almost 500k subs). Originally I didn’t think I needed to get into great detail but perhaps I’ll make a new video outlining things more clearly. The stuff listed is not comprehensive theres more to it but thats the gist. Yes I essentially spent all of my money on this car. I’m a car guy and it was a dream of mine. As a rising senior mechanical engineering student at the University of Michigan with a high GPA, I felt confident in my job opportunities after graduation. Was it the smartest decision? Absolutely not. But I’m glad I did it.

Thank you.

>people ask how I got my car. They assume my dad gave it to me. Not true! I had two summer internships making $30/hr!

He actually said this with a straight face. Lmao just say you're wealthy. Nothing wrong with it.

T. Trust fund baby

what a tool

That's some cringeworthy shit right there. Also this dude really must have put on like 40 or 50 pounds since that image was taken, fucking porker

A guy I don't know but most likely wouldn't like in a car I've never been in but most likely wouldn't like.

I can close this tab and carry on with my life without wasting time thinking about either ever again.

people pay him $50/hr because he is rich and hangs around rich people, also his college is payed for... lol so is at least one of his cars, and his insurance, and housing too likely, and his dad probably "invested" in his sons businesses, rich people are so out of reality with how hard life is. You can tell from his videos he is stuck up and probably looks down on poor people because they don't "work hard", if his daddy made 50k a year he would be just another motherfucker, anyone who thinks a 20 yr old can make enough for a 100k lambo from a couple years internships is retarded, inb4 financing they dont do that on old ass lambos, I'm actually sure his daddy paid for at least half, and that car and the others are what helped his channel get popular, he will never admit he isnt fully self made, or even mostly, but it's ok because he is lame as fuck and will never get huge...

Eddie made a video (actually someone recorded him on instagram live) where someone asks if Parkers dad pays for his shit and Eddie basically says yes

its really fucked up what porker did to eddie. i hope eddies channel gets bigger that vehicle virgins. it would be a nice slap in the face to porker watching eddies sub count grow bigger than his.

hereinmygarage/10

Came here to post this

Also, Porker has deleted his last couple videos because they're getting too many dislikes and all of the comments are about Eddie, kek

Iv been disliking and making Eddie comments on everything he puts out after I found out about Eddie, just to make sure that it doesn't get swept under the rug. And it looks like plenty of other people are doing the same as me.

Hey guiz. Check out my old lamborghini!

What is it like to feel empty in both mind and body, fatass? Are you really happy knowing you've never worked hard for what you have? I've been there before. I understand that you're in pain and buy expensive stuff to try and block the pain.

What happened?

>people buying used old exotic cars to pretend they're high class

watch?v=JMhZ606uOWs

>not working 7 day a week for 3 years just to afford a car

>He didn't buy a 1995 Mercedes Benz S600 V12 instead of a newer civic used

Ford does NOT pay interns $20+ an hour. Even if they did, the math doesn't exactly add up.

t. Ford product development team

Man you guys are getting fucked electrical and computer engineering pays more than that.

Want to know how I know you're unemployed and full of shit?

Interns don't get paid shit anywhere buddy. We have tons of electrical and computer engineers, but you need a degree to get a sensible wage anywhere.

BSEE starts at 75k w 1yr exp, 100k w 3-5
BSME starts at 72k w 1yr ezp, 90k w 3-5

Mechatronics is inline with electrical. I don't know computer engineering because they have their own labs, crashing imaginary cars into viritual walls

I don't know man... ME/EE interns get paid $18/hr to start where I work, and they get 10-15hrs of paid OT per week.

Some interns make more than full time engineers. It's crazy but that's how the pay structure works.

One intern bought a fucking Raptor during his 2nd rotation. Two have bought houses.

Wish I had the silver spoon treatment, but I had to pay my own way.

Why do people who own things like this always look like beta faggots?

It makes no sense, its like people from Veeky Forums actually having nice things.

Why so confused?

Interns make 15-18 per hour. That's about 37k a year. You don't figure OT into base salary numbers at all.

The degreed salary numbers are obviously points on a regression line. These really depend on specific experience and negotiation.

Some faggot with early loan debt means nothing. Alot of our guys drive hot shit, especially with employee direct pricing. Parker didn't get a Lamborghini (even used) on 18 an hour, can we agree on that?

28/hr for engineering interns where I work, but I'm in the bay area. Regardless, it's not possible to buy a $100k car making that amount of money.

I agree with you- ESPECIALLY the point about early loan debt meaning nothing.

Some of our interns make $60k in 3 rotations (one year) due to OT. Some are excellent, but others are shit/piss factories that do nothing but guzzle coffee and bring in Starbucks every day. It's also worth mentioning that I live in an area with an extremely low cost of living.

All it means is that they gets to pay (or daddy pays for) a $1200/mo car. Some of these college douches get everything paid for anyways.

I have a friend that interned at SanDisk for a summer and was paid over 25 dollars an hour. He also was given a free Surface Pro 3 that he kept after he left.

I have another friend going to Apple for firmware development. He's making over 5000/mo for the summer.

I think the difference is the Bay Area demands a premium just by virtue of location. Which is nice if you can be an autistic NEET like me and live with your parents.

Parker is still a daddy's money retard but 20k is not that wild for a summer internship. It's nowhere near enough to make serious money, even if you made 20% return a year using insider information it would only grow under 10k a year.

What I'm trying to say is, if he actually blew all of his money from an internship on a car, it would be an S2000 or something comparable. Not a Lamborghini. He's a fucking retard trying to posture himself as a self made man. Not even Matt Farah is that bad.

This guy looks so familiar and so punchable... yet I can't remember who he is

I feel ashamed to be in the same state as you.

My dad interns at Nintendo.

He's been in his janitorial position for 20 years now.

Should be moving up to the front desk where he'll make a little over $100k~

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my driving class, and I’ve been involved in numerous Autocross events, and I have over 300 confirmed trials. I am trained in pursuit driving tactics and I’m the top rasekar driver in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of drivers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can beat you in a race in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my P71. Not only am I extensively trained in high speed driving, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Panther platform and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will expel exhaust all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

aww look at babby needing to prove his existential worth.

spoilt annoying faggot.

>I have never checked glass door to see what intern pay is like
>I'm going to get angry and accuse people of making shit up instead of pushing for better pay

Stay triggered.

>stocks
>earned

>complains about stock trading being bad
>posts an image of a capitalist regime that defended capitalism

nazi are not intelligent, but are you really this fucking stupid?

Didn't say was bad. But "earned"?

>you will never have a rich dad who buys you a gallardo as a college graduation gift

>not intelligent
>uses shit in his daily life that can attributed to them

blow it our your ass, kike

Why is this thread still alive yet the biohazard car auction thread died.

It's fucking bullshit, I hope porker's lambo ends up in a biohazard auction with his shit-for-brains scalp embedded all over the dash.