Why is Veeky Forums complete shit?

Why is Veeky Forums complete shit?

>90% of threads derail into GM/Ford/ev/jap/italy/whatever shilling and shit-flinging
>half the threads created are bait/shilling threads anyway
>sticky is terribly outdated (tell me otherwise where to get an unmolested WRX/Supra/E class/Miata for $5k or below)
>nobody can stop replying to bait to save their lives
>mods and janitors give zero fucks about any of it
I just wanna talk about cars and shit, man; why can't I have that?

>inb4 (brand here) cuck/fangirl

You do realise that half of Veeky Forums's boards are like this. Just replace the "GM/Ford/ev/jap/italy" and "(tell me otherwise where to get an unmolested WRX/Supra/E class/Miata for $5k or below)"with whatever the board's interest is and the out-of-date sticky and bam! Another Kentucky Fried Board franchise is set up for you

Welcome to the New Veeky Forums Order, bitches

>Why is Veeky Forums complete shit?
Septics haven't been banned.

Not even /v/ is this bad at derailment and
>GM fangirl spotted
shitposting

lol, GM fangirls

your favorite car brand is shit. your a cuck. why can't GM build a good truck anymore. Hurr Durr Ecoboost!! Muh V6 better than V8. hurr Durr muh faggy euro-trash. le epic Jap import. tfw twingo.

You realize of course that what you listed is essentially the whole of automotive fandom, correct? It's not a board problem, just a problem with the hobby itself.

Veeky Forums is shit because most americans are too god damn incompetent to drive a stick, how hard can it be? Seriously all this dick weaving because you drive an automatic lazy gass guzzling v8 with a solid rear axle.
And what racing heritage do these fat burgers have? Driving in an oval? copying designs from germans? stealing nazi scientists?

the problem with this board is fat benchracing uneducated americans.

It's actually true. Every board has their own set of memes that shit it up. Just go look at Veeky Forums, literally a mess of alcoholics, fast food shitposters, jackposters, and maybe 2% are people trying to have legitimate discussions

You might be onto something friend

>Eurocuck talks shit about Americans not knowing how to drive stick
>Europe is so retarded they don;t know how to make left (or right in England) turns

Because whatever you like sucks, you're a faggot also here's some hot memes

Normalfags infiltrated Veeky Forums long ago.

>not knowing how to drive stick
>having lazy ass v8's
>having no racing heritage
>having an uneducated population

and all you can reply is "eurocucks can't make left turns lol" well thats all the inbreed cares about is making left turns, over and over and over again.

triggered
lol

autist are still trying to shitpost away the tears this image caused

Rei is best girl

7:08

this.
I love how Prezo never addresses this one. Will he ever stop ignoring the gtr's superiority?

Guess I shouldn't be surprised a tripfag has such terrible taste.

You're objectively wrong btw.

true

I feel you op.
This shitty board needs us to get better

Not every board has been polluted by neo-/v/'s "everything sucks" movement. But I won't tell you which ones because I want to protect them

>take out 30 year old speakers from car
>tweeter leaking ferrofluid
hue

If you want to talk about cars why did you make a thread bitching about the board while not talking about cars

sticky does need to be updated bad. its like 5-10 years outdated for a lot of the cars

I suppose you're right

Misato truthfully best girl

I love this image

Because people reply to every single piece of bait, time and time again.

trolls know they're gonna get attention and you fucks are compelled to give it to them.

If you wanna improve Veeky Forums, stop replying to bait and post constructively instead.